99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Moving on past the Lurgy

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody else find moving on to sex from one or both having the Lurgy, that there is a bit of malaise going on.

Mrs TD has had the Lurgy for about a week and has been put on antibiotics. Our last play was about 12 days ago and TBH, things had been left to slide somewhat. I was feeling neglected, uninterested and she just felt rough.

Friday night I decided it would be a good time to try out the Magic Powder hair removal mix (the one that contains Aloe Vera) and address my neglected manscape, so I did and instantly my own mojo returned and suddenly I was feeling good.

Yesterday, Saturday I asked Mrs TD if I could tackle her undergrowth, saying about how doing myself the day before was the tonic I was looking for, she agreed to this and so I covered her foo-foo with the stuff. This stuff is incredible, it doesn't burn (us) and leaves the skin so smooth without a hint of chicken skin.

The upshot was that after rinsing this off, and a warm soapy shower, she suddenly was switched on and up for a session.

So don't underestimate the power of just doing something that makes you feel sexy most of the time, to lift you out of feeling crap. Does anybody else have any tips for moving on from any period of down-time and get you back on track with your love-life.

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

Magic powder?

not heard of it before...LH product?

Taz74 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I was gonna say never heard of it,
    Must be good.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Definitely will be watching this thread. Magic powder? Think hub will love it.

I get it from eBay, definitely, something LH should stock... Basically, its a powder that you mix with water and apply, we leave for 20 minutes (longer than they say, but doesn't work as quickly as they claim) and wash off, beautifully smooth skin afterwards.

And the way it switched on Mrs TD, can only be described as MAGIC 

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

Got some on its way, thank you for sharing x

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Oh TD, I currently have tears running down my face after reading some of the Amazon reviews of this product. 😂😂 Sounds like amazing stuff but does it really smell as bad as they claim?

Wight*goddess wrote:

Oh TD, I currently have tears running down my face after reading some of the Amazon reviews of this product. 😂😂 Sounds like amazing stuff but does it really smell as bad as they claim?

The Aloe Vera stuff is pretty neutral in its smell, (cant speak for the others as I haven't used them before) in my opinion, have to say, I was up close and personal minutes after she had her shower, didn't notice any changes in her aroma.

Sariel [sign in to see picture]

Hey TD,

I haven't tried the product you're talking about, but I agree about the essential. If I've been feeling out of sorts, a good grooming session (pampering session) is just what I need to feel sexy again.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

^ Agreed.

Also, sometimes putting on my favourite outfits helps me shake off the funk.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.