FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Do Cock rings delay you cumin?

Charlisex [sign in to see picture]

Ive met a new girl our sex life is amazing n nothing makes me happier than making her cum she cums over n over again will a cock ring help me not to cum so I can pleasure her more???

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

I found the numbed my cock so I didn't get as much sensation and it made me last longer. Worth a go... I found it work as I suffer from P.E.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Yes we've found it can for sure 😀

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yes I do find they have an effect on delaying myself from coming. I own a handful of different rings and they all have there own pleasures they bring during sex.

A good first choice for a cock ring would be this silicone one. Here is my review of the ring.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33549&reviewid=146477#customer_reviews

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately not with my hub. The foreskin is drawn back by the ring making the gland more sensitive. However with the ring and other methods he is lasting longer. On many occasions he didn't even ejaculate but he loves the in-between "good" feeling.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

We found this set was great as it covers a good range of sizes and that allowed us to try with them in front and behind the balls.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32874

As for lasting longer I generally don't have a problem lasting as long as I want so I guess I would never notice if it could extend it but there have been times when a ring has certainly shortened it - very embarrassing when my wife was just enjoying the extra girth the ring gives!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

They have a slight pressure which kind of delays you by numbing sensations. But they feel really good, the ones which are a simple strap with a toggle are best. If you get one that vibrates etc then chances are this could make you cum a little quicker.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I can certainly say a cock ring makes me last a lot longer but better still it improves my girth ( which is pretty good to start with ) quite a fair bit which my wife loves to use. What I will say is that you have to get the ring on very early or you will have a struggle with it.

mrsr85 [sign in to see picture]

defo makes hubby last longer. the blue one that goes over cock and balls is great it vibrates but we never use the vibrate. i love the extra girth it gives too. i find the ones with ball loops make him last longer than just a cock ring. (not sure how to add link)

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't really do much for me. I already last long as it is though, so maybe that's just me.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

To add, for a short moment say, 20 minutes it's OK but longer than that it's a cold piece of rod and that turns me off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.