£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

    1359032347
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    My mum has asked "what do i give in return for these gifts" then asked "are the police going to show up at my door"

    then suggested that my holiday is actually so that i can "repay" for the gifts.

    WOOO familey support...

    1359033427
    Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2012

    Lol, gota love mums :P

    :)

    xxx

    1359047488
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    getting mighty pissed off trying to send something small and insignificant just so i can write a message and the bloody message option isn't showing up....tried about 5 times now and no luck....i have sent loads of gifts before with no issue....whats different now?

    1359047677
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    getting mighty pissed off trying to send something small and insignificant just so i can write a message and the bloody message option isn't showing up....tried about 5 times now and no luck....i have sent loads of gifts before with no issue....whats different now?

    I found that when I sent a pressie I couldn't send a message with it either!

    1359048231
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    all sorted thanks to Kate on livechat....lovely and very helpful..... give that girl a raise lol

    They are out of stock of the large gift boxes so took the option away until new stock arrive but Kate helpfully added the note via livechat.

    peace has been restored

    1359066848
    Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 522
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2012

    mrs average wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    getting mighty pissed off trying to send something small and insignificant just so i can write a message and the bloody message option isn't showing up....tried about 5 times now and no luck....i have sent loads of gifts before with no issue....whats different now?

    I found that when I sent a pressie I couldn't send a message with it either!

    I got a pressie when I got home from work, as there was no message with it so I was not sure who had sent it, although I had a good idea. I think this post has confirmed my suspicion. Thank you Mrs A, this is my first ever pressie from a LH friend so very excited to receive it. Totally unexpected and undeserved.

    Thanks again Mrs A, it is good to receive for a change!

    If it wasn't. Mrs A, I apologise as I could be in alot of trouble with someone. Lol

    1359073540
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2018
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    WeeSteve wrote:

    My mum has asked "what do i give in return for these gifts" then asked "are the police going to show up at my door"

    then suggested that my holiday is actually so that i can "repay" for the gifts.

    WOOO familey support...

    lolllll Steve! Your mum picturing you as a hooker lol. Poor stevey xx

    1359074011
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2012

    Hampshire Hogg wrote:

    mrs average wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    getting mighty pissed off trying to send something small and insignificant just so i can write a message and the bloody message option isn't showing up....tried about 5 times now and no luck....i have sent loads of gifts before with no issue....whats different now?

    I found that when I sent a pressie I couldn't send a message with it either!

    I got a pressie when I got home from work, as there was no message with it so I was not sure who had sent it, although I had a good idea. I think this post has confirmed my suspicion. Thank you Mrs A, this is my first ever pressie from a LH friend so very excited to receive it. Totally unexpected and undeserved.

    Thanks again Mrs A, it is good to receive for a change!

    If it wasn't. Mrs A, I apologise as I could be in alot of trouble with someone. Lol

    I like giving... and you're welcome. :-)

    1359074757
    mrs average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2012

    Hampshire Hogg wrote:

    mrs average wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    getting mighty pissed off trying to send something small and insignificant just so i can write a message and the bloody message option isn't showing up....tried about 5 times now and no luck....i have sent loads of gifts before with no issue....whats different now?

    I found that when I sent a pressie I couldn't send a message with it either!

    I got a pressie when I got home from work, as there was no message with it so I was not sure who had sent it, although I had a good idea. I think this post has confirmed my suspicion. Thank you Mrs A, this is my first ever pressie from a LH friend so very excited to receive it. Totally unexpected and undeserved.

    Thanks again Mrs A, it is good to receive for a change!

    If it wasn't. Mrs A, I apologise as I could be in alot of trouble with someone. Lol

    I like giving... and you're welcome.

    1359075062
    scotman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 28 May 2009

    Hi Tracey hope you enjoy your pressie looks fun

    1359075445
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1682
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    So the door bell goes this morning and then I hear my mum saying " how more of those bloody things do you need" so I instantly know its from lh!
    Turns out there is two packages, one I know who it was from and the other I do not!
    Thank u to who ever got me that one and thank u lauraP for the other one :-) however uncomfortable conversations with my mum now...

    Oh nooo :( Stevey your mum needs to calm down, she is probably just jealous of your collection! wink

    It was me who sent you the big purple monster, I thought it was about time I got you something you could use with your Maximus lube I'm glad you put your wishlist up and I hope you enjoy your new toy - and sorry for not putting a message on, but the delivery process wasn't giving me gift options! Seems I had the same problems as everyone else! :S

    Anyway glad you like it, let me know how you get on with it (review time!? ) as I am thinking of buying the similiar smaller one. Happy experimenting Steve xxx

    PS Oooh just out of curiousity what did lauraP send you? You don't have to share, I'm just being nosey!

    1359136426
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Laura got me

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629

    HE got me

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16733

    And yes my mum does now think im a hooker, specially cose i bought a camcorder off ebay the other day ...

    1359137444
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    Jumping in here, but i've just been reading over recent posts.

    WeeSteve didn't half make me chuckle, bless. :)

    1359160776
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    well if oyu must know i have a camcorder arriving tomorrow which my mum has already asked if its to "make videos with my "things"" or if its to make "movies with your friends"

    also THANKS FOR LAUGHING AT MY PAIN :'(

    1359161745
    SophieM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 908
    • Joined: 16 Dec 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    well if oyu must know i have a camcorder arriving tomorrow which my mum has already asked if its to "make videos with my "things"" or if its to make "movies with your friends"

    also THANKS FOR LAUGHING AT MY PAIN :'(

    Oh lord! Talk about the timing of buying a camcorder, ey?

    I'm sorry that I chuckled your posts, but I do have feeeels, I promise!

    If it makes you feel any better, my timings crap as well. I nearly got caught out the other day by my brother - and infront of the rest of my family. I'd handed my CV in at AS not long earlier and when my LH package arrived he 'jokingly' asked me if I'd bought a dildo from AS. It wasn't a dildo, just a small vibe, but even so I was absolutely mortified, didn't have a clue what to say other than, 'Eff off! Or course it isn't, why the hell would I?!'. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole.

    1359240752
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2736
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    well if oyu must know i have a camcorder arriving tomorrow which my mum has already asked if its to "make videos with my "things"" or if its to make "movies with your friends"

    also THANKS FOR LAUGHING AT MY PAIN :'(

    PMSL I am sorry x

    1359242006
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2736
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    oooppppppss I sent 2 presents to someone my finger slipped oooppss

    1359242260
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    oooppppppss I sent 2 presents to someone my finger slipped oooppss

    Could you not cancel one of them? Lovehoney are usually really good about this sort of thing.

    1359242309
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    well if oyu must know i have a camcorder arriving tomorrow which my mum has already asked if its to "make videos with my "things"" or if its to make "movies with your friends"

    also THANKS FOR LAUGHING AT MY PAIN :'(

    PMSL I am sorry x

    IT GETS WORSE! she told my sister this, and my sister actually has her convinced that im now becoming a porn star... like seriously to my mum tht makes sence?!

    She's called me a pedophile, gay, a porn star in the making and a man hoer.

    And she wonders why i dont talk to her about stuff?

    1359242730
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2736
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    oooppppppss I sent 2 presents to someone my finger slipped oooppss

    Could you not cancel one of them? Lovehoney are usually really good about this sort of thing.

    No I wanted to send them there were suppose to go to a person it was a joke x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.