FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to the kind person who sent me the Stockings! There was no message so I don't know who they're from. I haven't tried them on but unfortunately they're going to be too small, I can tell just from looking at them :( Thank you so much but I think I'll have to send them back :( xxxxx

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Some lovely person sent me an erotic book and suspender belt - thank you whoever it was =)

A lovely gift and I'm certain I'll enjoy reading the book later this evening ^_^

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Some lovely person sent me an erotic book and suspender belt - thank you whoever it was =)

A lovely gift and I'm certain I'll enjoy reading the book later this evening ^_^

You're welcome, hope it's a good read for you! :)

Thingamee [sign in to see picture]

I got a pressie for xmas. Thank you very much my friend. I have and shall continue to enjoy nibbling on your tits! You're a very norty gurl T3X :)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I love presents, especially naughty ones!

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

Thingamee wrote:

I got a pressie for xmas. Thank you very much my friend. I have and shall continue to enjoy nibbling on your tits! You're a very norty gurl T3X :)

:P

:)

xxx

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

You're welcome, hope it's a good read for you! :)

It was very good =)

Thank you to whoever got me the purple and black stockings - they are one of my favourite types of stockings! =)

lovejuggsKK [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, am a new person to this site. Looks great, love the clothes. Have a lovely long wishlist and would love to receive one from someone or 2 or 20 haha. Then put my pics up so u c how I look. Look forward to my postie coming. Bye for now.

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Yeahhh see this is NOT how this works. We are all friends buying presents for our friends out of friendship....... there may be some people who will just buy you something to get a photo but you are unlikely to find them on this tread.

Welcome to the forum and you will find we take the community part seriously. Plus i hope you will find there is so much more joy to be found in giving a gift and making someone smile while wanting nothing in return

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I agree making someones day by sending them a surprise gift is uplifting, it's also a nice way to thank someone if they've given good help or advice on a thread.

That's the good thing about this site most people are honest, genuine and like to exchange tips, advice and encouragement to help eachother reach fulfilled sexual happiness. :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

mrs average wrote:

I agree making someones day by sending them a surprise gift is uplifting, it's also a nice way to thank someone if they've given good help or advice on a thread.

That's the good thing about this site most people are honest, genuine and like to exchange tips, advice and encouragement to help eachother reach fulfilled sexual happiness. :-)

Yes mrs average. I aggre....

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

I think somebody got meeee a present!!! I didn't know I had any friends on here!!!?? ^_^ Eek! *blushes* So flattered -Thank you!!! xxxxxxxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

I think somebody got meeee a present!!! I didn't know I had any friends on here!!!?? ^_^ Eek! *blushes* So flattered -Thank you!!! xxxxxxxx

*Winks* I hope you like it. Xx

Aww thank you so much!! Well...I put them all on my wishlist to remind me to buy them as Christmas stocking fillers but didn't get round to doing it. As there was a lingerie set for women and only a pousing pouch for men, it was part of an inside joke to buy them for my boyfriend to laugh at how oh so sexy they would look on his hairy chest! However I shall definitely be using them for myself! :D I've just opened them, they're really cute and look quite strongly made!
    Oooh thank you! So I must get you something now?? Is there anything you like a lot atm? Do you like todays deal of the day? I've been trying to decide whether or not to get it for cuteness value. I have the yellow one, because it's yellow!! Not sure whether I need another though, impulsive collector showing through!
    Thanks again so much! It really brightened my day, I've been feeling so rubbish lately but it's certainly been something to smile about! It came the same day as one of my other orders and confused me at first! ^_^ xxxxx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

TT sent me my xmas present , beautiful thank you x

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

TT sent me my xmas present , beautiful thank you x

<3

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

A very silly tracey bought me some Jelly Boobs, naughty girl, now ive got to remove my wishlists again!

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

Lol, thought you might enjoy a nibble on my boobs ;)
    :)
    xxx

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Yay just picked up a parcel. :) First day back at student accommodation without family and cats is always a bit of a downer - especially as I think one of my cats didn't want me to go yesterday - so it has brightened it up! There's no message though. I think I know who it's from but I don't want to make assumptions so please confess. :) And thank you very much!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

maltedmilk wrote:

*Winks* I hope you like it. Xx

Aww thank you so much!! Well...I put them all on my wishlist to remind me to buy them as Christmas stocking fillers but didn't get round to doing it. As there was a lingerie set for women and only a pousing pouch for men, it was part of an inside joke to buy them for my boyfriend to laugh at how oh so sexy they would look on his hairy chest! However I shall definitely be using them for myself! :D I've just opened them, they're really cute and look quite strongly made!
    Oooh thank you! So I must get you something now?? Is there anything you like a lot atm? Do you like todays deal of the day? I've been trying to decide whether or not to get it for cuteness value. I have the yellow one, because it's yellow!! Not sure whether I need another though, impulsive collector showing through!
    Thanks again so much! It really brightened my day, I've been feeling so rubbish lately but it's certainly been something to smile about! It came the same day as one of my other orders and confused me at first! ^_^ xxxxx

Hey, glad their good! But woah! No need to return the gesture. I'm not looking for something in return, I just wanted to get you a little something to cheer you up! I'll let you in on a little secret though. When I get a gift from someone, I usually try to pass on the love by buying a gift for someone else, rather than the person who got me something. It means that people won't have any reason to buy only looking for something in return, and means I can lighten someone elses day unexpectedly! :-)
    Sorry about looking rude not replying, I kept forgetting to look for this for you: 2013 Creative Pay-it-Forward: The first five people to comment on this status will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift--perhaps a book, music, or something creative--a surprise. There will likely be no advance notice and it will happen at a time I select. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer in their FB status. Don't know if you use fb but thought you might like it. I'm gonna do hand made for mine I think. Not posting it on facebook though. Xx
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

Just sent a couple of things out, I hope they enjoy :D

^.^ H2H ^.^

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.