FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I am in exactly the same boat as GG... my next pay day is end of the month so you never know who might get a January surprise from the lovehoney Santa

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

I am in exactly the same boat as GG... my next pay day is end of the month so you never know who might get a January surprise from the lovehoney Santa

:D hahah new years pressies... :P x

jimm88 [sign in to see picture]

RedCheeks wrote:

Couldn't believe it when some surprise pressies arrived today. When two parcels from Lovehoney arrived together and I was aware that I was only expecting one review item I first thought my review item must have been sent twice but to my delight that wasn't the case

I can't thank you enough for the lovely Birthday and Chrismas surprises, I really couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised by them. A huge thanks for making Christmas start early here, I'm particularly looking forward to trying this beauty out, it feels devine in person -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25328

*Big Hugs for PPD* xx

Lucky :p

that thing looks fun

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Aww I got jelly boobs (proving very popular at work!) and a toy bag from Cat Lady and Liquid Silk and mints from Tracey3x :D thankies to you both xx

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

:P

Enjoy

:)

xxx

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Aww I got jelly boobs (proving very popular at work!) and a toy bag from Cat Lady and Liquid Silk and mints from Tracey3x :D thankies to you both xx

Yay, glad it arrived. Not sure how you managed to share them with colleagues though. When I've had the jelly willies they've been too nice to share, and I assume they taste roughly the same!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

thank you to the lovely tracey 3x for my xmas gifts!!! xxx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

OMG llellsee, I can't believe you! Thank you so much for the presents, you really didn't have to! I LOVE the underwear thank you so so much! xxx

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Big Big thankyous to Kasumi and Satoshi. xxx Love it! ^.^

I want to express my apologies to everyone though, that I simply cannot afford to send anyone any prezzies this year. That, and if I did, I don't know how I could decide who to send gifts to! If I could, I would spoil everyone!

But if I come into some money next year, then I sall send a gift or two out. xxx

You're very welcome xx

don't want anything in return, just thought you deserved a little treat :)

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

OMG llellsee, I can't believe you! Thank you so much for the presents, you really didn't have to! I LOVE the underwear thank you so so much! xxx

I'm glad you like them :) I reviewed one of your pressies (that I'm pretty mad about) today :p xx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PPD, you beautiful + generous lady, you, thank you so much for the gift. Really brightened up my day. I wasn't expecting anything! Thanks so much, lovely! x

Can't wait to relax using them!

I still have yet to properly review and take pics of those ruffly panties you sent previously.. Been busy but will get round to it. x

amydb69 wrote:

thank you to the lovely tracey 3x for my xmas gifts!!! xxx

xxx

RedCheeks wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I'm glad you like them :) I reviewed one of your pressies (that I'm pretty mad about) today :p xx

I love them! I did notice, it's a great review as always, I'm glad you're enjoying the toy xx

Nymeria wrote:

PPD, you beautiful + generous lady, you, thank you so much for the gift. Really brightened up my day. I wasn't expecting anything! Thanks so much, lovely! x

Can't wait to relax using them!

I still have yet to properly review and take pics of those ruffly panties you sent previously.. Been busy but will get round to it. x

You're welcome, I know they weren't on your wishlist but they looked really cool and I thought you might like them :)

Ooh more sexy pics :P I hope the underwear is as nice as you expected it to be! xx

I got another parcel today, I was expecting it to be my Santa dress but it wasn't! Thank you so much to whoever was kind enough to send it. There was a message but no name but I'm going to guess and say it's from HappilyExperimenting? cheeky Thank you so so much, I love it all xxxx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I got another parcel today, I was expecting it to be my Santa dress but it wasn't! Thank you so much to whoever was kind enough to send it. There was a message but no name but I'm going to guess and say it's from HappilyExperimenting? Thank you so so much, I love it all xxxx

Wow, that was quick! It only got despatched yesterday! :D Yes that was me I hope they are part of your 'staples' box forever! xxx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hello! I got a wonderful pressie of a "Fuck Off" eye mask and a lady lustfinger from someone! But don't know who it was.

*Big Thankyou's* Though!

Merry Christmas! I thought you deserved some festive cheer this year Avrielle and didn't know what to pick. The mini lustfinger seemed suited to you and your personal needs and I hope the eyemask comes in handy. Let me know how you get on with it! :D

5mil [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to the lovely people at Lovehoney for the Xmas pressie review item http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25849

Can't wait to see the wife's face when she opens that one on Xmas morning!

Just one more reason why Lovehoney is the best!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

5mil wrote:

Thanks to the lovely people at Lovehoney for the Xmas pressie review item http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25849

Can't wait to see the wife's face when she opens that one on Xmas morning!

Just one more reason why Lovehoney is the best!

i want to try them ! eekk

I got a nice new toy, AND ITS PINK!!!!!

Thanks Thingamee :D

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1546

xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.