• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

Tracey3x wrote:

I got my Pocket Rocket from the amazing Amy today :)

Thanks Hun

:)

xxx

yw hun :P xxxx

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Dave120 wrote:

What did you get Mrs A.?

Some little bits of sexy stuff to wear, can't believe someone was so kind to think of me. I was really surprised... even did a little dance round the kitchen table lol!

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

Thank-you Cat Lady for my jelly willies was a lovely surprise! :D merry christmas to you too xxxxx

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

Thank-you Cat Lady for my jelly willies was a lovely surprise! :D merry christmas to you too xxxxx

Yay, was hoping it would arrive around now!

Hmm I have one more present I want to buy for someone, just have to decide what to get that's within my price range.

Cat Lady wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

Hmm I have one more present I want to buy for someone, just have to decide what to get that's within my price range.

^_^ get them jelly willies aswell they're gorgeous! :D Jacks been grabbing at the packet since he first spied them in my kitchen :P xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

^_^ get them jelly willies aswell they're gorgeous! :D Jacks been grabbing at the packet since he first spied them in my kitchen :P xx

Haha get him jelly boobs and tell him to keep out of yours! They probably taste the same. And yes, I totally agree. They are WAY too moreish.

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

How do you know if something is from a mystery friend or from Lovehoney itself? Do you get an email if it is from another customer? Does it say when your order comes with the returns sheet? Thanks xx

You won't get an email if it's a gift but you usually do if it's from LH. Also if it's from LH it appears as a £0 purchase in your order history. So basically when it's from LH it goes through like a regular order.

But the gifts are processed via the sender's account so they get the email and the info in their account, not the recipient.

They can put a personal message like I got :D :D sooo moreish! xx

Thank you Cat Lady! :) xx

Ah, goodgirl, someone should write a story about it! ;) xx

Thank you Cat Lady! :) xx

Ah, goodgirl, someone should write a story about it! ;) xx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

WEESTEVE! I got your pressies this morning (Thursday 13th Dec) but unfortunately the rabbit wasn't working! I spoke to one of the LH customer service people this morning (a lovely woman called Sarah) and she said I'd probably been really unlucky and got a faulty one. It had lost its vibrations and just beeped at me :( I've popped the returns label on and given it into the post office so an exchange is probably being made as we speak.

I'll give you a bell when the new rabbit arrives and thank you SO much again for being such a sweetheart and making my Christmas wishes come true. As far as rabbits go, this one looked so beautiful and promising so I'll let you know how I get on with it when the new one gets here.

Thanks again you little Christmas angel! xxxx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

WEESTEVE! I got your pressies this morning (Thursday 13th Dec) but unfortunately the rabbit wasn't working! I spoke to one of the LH customer service people this morning (a lovely woman called Sarah) and she said I'd probably been really unlucky and got a faulty one. It had lost its vibrations and just beeped at me :( I've popped the returns label on and given it into the post office so an exchange is probably being made as we speak.

I'll give you a bell when the new rabbit arrives and thank you SO much again for being such a sweetheart and making my Christmas wishes come true. As far as rabbits go, this one looked so beautiful and promising so I'll let you know how I get on with it when the new one gets here.

Thanks again you little Christmas angel! xxxx

Well thats a bit of a downer! :( but least LH are nice nad lovly and give out replacments :) xx

Dont mention it hun <3 im happy to help

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have recieved Heart shpae marshmallows today, with no message . Thank you to whoever brought them would be nice to know who they are off x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have recieved Heart shpae marshmallows today, with no message . Thank you to whoever brought them would be nice to know who they are off x

:) haha I was to tight fisted to pay for gift wrapping and a message :P

Why thank you Orky but there is no need but thank you very much

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

i wonder who likes mints???? hmmmm x

yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]

i recieved my 1st ever gift today of a certain turtle its purple <3 so i already totally love it big thank you <3 (dont be wasting anymore money on me)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

yummy mummy91 wrote:

i recieved my 1st ever gift today of a certain turtle its purple <3 so i already totally love it big thank you <3 (dont be wasting anymore money on me)

You're welcome :) x

Ork wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

:) haha I was to tight fisted to pay for gift wrapping and a message :P

Ork the message is free, you click the "gift options" then it askes if u want to pay for a gift box, but the message is free :)

When uve bought as many gifts as i have, you learn these things xD

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.