99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

yummy mummy91 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

I got some mints from my lovely yummy mummy91 today ^_^ big thankies I lovvvvvvvvvveeee mints especially ones that have 'the sexual happiness people' written on the top

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd another tub from someone else who wrote me a note but didn't sign it and you've confused the hell out of me because the 'style' of the note is written in such a way that it could be any number of people...so come on own up! Thankies as well though :D

trust me to get you the same thing oh well you should be ok for mints for a while now lol

I heart mints!

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes i get it mint freak

yummy mummy91 wrote:

yes i get it mint freak

Maybe I have a mint fetish ohhh yea baby rub menthol all over my body haha

[suspended user]

suspended user

haha yeah make me spit my tea everywhere

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

Even though it wasn't sent through here I have to give a massive shout out to the man in my life that spoils me rotton! Thank you TT for my early xmas presents, made my week!!!!

xx

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Even though it wasn't sent through here I have to give a massive shout out to the man in my life that spoils me rotton! Thank you TT for my early xmas presents, made my week!!!!

xx

So so welcome, I'm just glad you liked them and as I said earlier you're worth spoiling xx

A very naughty hoe bag bought me a very naughty present thankies (and I still feel guilty) xxxxxxxx <-- you do realise I count them out every time?

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

hahahahahahahahaha two people shud get deliveries in the next few days :P xxx

Hoebag [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

A very naughty hoe bag bought me a very naughty present thankies (and I still feel guilty) xxxxxxxx <-- you do realise I count them out every time?

Stop being so silly, you are more than welcome, though your counting SUCKS, there is not 73, get grovelling :p xoxoxoxox

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

Just had my very nice postman bring me my very nice present from a VERY nice friend :)

Charlie Tango will be very much loved ;)

Thanks

:)

xxx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the pocket rocket Nymeria! I shall have to compare it to the original later xxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Thank you for the pocket rocket Nymeria! I shall have to compare it to the original later xxx

You're welcome, I'm curious as to how it compares too as the old one was pretty powerful.

A big thank you to CH and the Mrs! It fit very well and I'm glad to have had made a positive little impact on you both although you seem like such a loving and caring couple (and slowly experimental ;P) x

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

A big thank you to CH and the Mrs! It fit very well and I'm glad to have had made a positive little impact on you both although you seem like such a loving and caring couple (and slowly experimental ;P) x

You're very welcome! We're delighted to hear that it fits you nicely. Enjoy!

(I must admit that you could easily have been left scratching your head when the package arrived. Somehow, I missed the option to add a message when I placed the order, so it was all set to go out anonymously. Fortunately, one of the lovely LH agents on Live Chat came to my rescue, and my omission was sorted out. Phew!)

Very spoilt turtle this morning! Aside from getting my oh points toy I got a very amazing looking ballsy dildo from hoebag and a HHHHHUUUGEE vibrator from kinkyfuckery...I'm scared!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Well you do have an ass that need filling TLC ! Hope you have lots of cumming time with it get your ass in training ! Lol

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Well you do have an ass that need filling TLC ! Hope you have lots of cumming time with it get your ass in training ! Lol

So fricken rude

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

So fricken rude

No man I speak to the truth : P

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I reciveved my first christmas present today, and a LH one. Thank you to the kind person who sent it, it's made my day! :-) xxx

Dave120 [sign in to see picture]

What did you get Mrs A.?

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

I got my Pocket Rocket from the amazing Amy today :)

Thanks Hun

:)

xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.