99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

[suspended user]

suspended user

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I want to get prezzies....omggg this sounds amazing. Sorry if im seeming really lame right now loool, this is my first day on here. So how do I get prezzies and stuff and also I saw something about wishlist and the lovehoney facebook group...I want to be part of that but I dont exactly want the whole of my family and friends on facebook to know??? HELPP!!!

as tt said you dont get pressies but there the sex toy testers where you pick from the list what you like to try an if your pick you get sent a item to keep but you have to review it

you also need at least one review before you may be selected and you need a sex toy testers wishlist made public

squirtin_blk.bbw [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I want to get prezzies....omggg this sounds amazing. Sorry if im seeming really lame right now loool, this is my first day on here. So how do I get prezzies and stuff and also I saw something about wishlist and the lovehoney facebook group...I want to be part of that but I dont exactly want the whole of my family and friends on facebook to know??? HELPP!!!

Yea kinda tbh. You don't get pressies, friends just gift them to each other on here, no one 'gets' anything it's just done out of kindness

haahahahaa I want someone to be kind to me...man i seriously don't know how this thing works

yummy mummy91 wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

as tt said you dont get pressies but there the sex toy testers where you pick from the list what you like to try an if your pick you get sent a item to keep but you have to review it

you also need at least one review before you may be selected and you need a sex toy testers wishlist made public

how do i become a reviewer????

[suspended user]

suspended user

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

how do i become a reviewer????

if your purchased stuff of here before or you have something Lh stocks you go to the item page click add your review an off you go Lh likes honest reviews tho as people read them for help to get an idea if that item is right for them before buying

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

Yea kinda tbh. You don't get pressies, friends just gift them to each other on here, no one 'gets' anything it's just done out of kindness

haahahahaa I want someone to be kind to me...man i seriously don't know how this thing works

Make friends then :)

looooooool i didnt actually know people could make friends on here... I thought it was just a forum, in that case I have seen some people that I like already...wooot woooot

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

You can make friends in any forum.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

looooooool i didnt actually know people could make friends on here... I thought it was just a forum, in that case I have seen some people that I like already...wooot woooot

Would you walk up to someone in the street and say 'I don't know you, but can you buy me this book'? It's common sense really, you don't ask people to buy you things. Yes it is a forum and it looks like your expectations are slightly too high. Make friends, read the forum rules and I'm sure you'll be fine

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Many, many thanks to PPD for my "stocking fillers" ;) I love the vibe, book and bag and will make good use of them over the Christmas period, thank you so much you little darling! :) xxx

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

You're already annoying me. Grow up, use proper English and yes it is just a forum which has a public wishlist function but giving gifts is a minefield. There are people that go the guilt route and people that outright ebeg.

Don't be an arse. Maybe you'll get a gift from your wishlist at some point but quite frankly it works the same way as every other gifting situation in your life, do you receive without giving to anyone that isn't your mother? No? Me either. Please stop getting so excited its really unlikely you'll get a gift without giving but you also can't expect to receive if you do give. See what I mean about the minefield!

Mr Creative [sign in to see picture]

And sending random friend requests to people that you have never had any interaction with is not a good idea either!

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

and the "gifts for services" element!! In other words "I'll get you a present if you show me your boobs/send me a used pair of knickers/have phone sex with me" lol those are always a classic.

Ork wrote:

You never seen a beggar on the streets? lol :p same thing, only on the internet... and people who can afford internet really shouldn't be begging.

No I haven't :P but asking people to buy you things with money they earned by working hard is pathetic.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Many, many thanks to PPD for my "stocking fillers" ;) I love the vibe, book and bag and will make good use of them over the Christmas period, thank you so much you little darling! :) xxx

No worries, you're welcome gorgeous :) xxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PPD.. Did you not get a little something the past few days? >.<

Nymeria wrote:

No I didn't... why, have you been naughty again?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

lol, I did get clicking happy that one night when I made a bunch of orders. I'm surprised you haven't got yours yet- was suppose to arrive on the 1st.

Just chatted to CS and they said to contact them if you haven't received it by friday... so let me know if it shows up. x

Nymeria wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

lol, I did get clicking happy that one night when I made a bunch of orders. I'm surprised you haven't got yours yet- was suppose to arrive on the 1st.

Just chatted to CS and they said to contact them if you haven't received it by friday... so let me know if it shows up. x

Oh right, well the postman around here is rubbish so I wouldn't be surprised if he's just too lazy to deliver it - I have been told they're too busy to re-deliver parcels by him before :/

You really shouldn't have but thank you so much for whatever it is - I will let you know when or if I get it xxx

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

I got some mints from my lovely yummy mummy91 today ^_^ big thankies I lovvvvvvvvvveeee mints especially ones that have 'the sexual happiness people' written on the top

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd another tub from someone else who wrote me a note but didn't sign it and you've confused the hell out of me because the 'style' of the note is written in such a way that it could be any number of people...so come on own up! Thankies as well though :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

TTurtle wrote:

I got some mints from my lovely yummy mummy91 today ^_^ big thankies I lovvvvvvvvvveeee mints especially ones that have 'the sexual happiness people' written on the top

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd another tub from someone else who wrote me a note but didn't sign it and you've confused the hell out of me because the 'style' of the note is written in such a way that it could be any number of people...so come on own up! Thankies as well though :D

trust me to get you the same thing oh well you should be ok for mints for a while now lol

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

I spent my oooooh points on someone for xmas :)

i miss buying gifts for people, but im skint now :(. Il be gettin a job in the new year so maybe soon il be able to spoil you all again, im sure theres plenty of people that still dont have wands xD

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.