• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

I go away for a while and PPD steals my turtle boy.....

Dont worry you wont get rid of me that easily, youl always be my gal pal <3

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to the Nymphomaniac for my new LH pocket vibe, I love it! I will give it a throrough testing and have a review up by the beginning of next week! (Fingers crossed I am not too busy)

My first Christmas pressie!! Am getting excited now! :D xxx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Ive removed all my wishlists so that none of you can buy me any pressies muhahaha! can't get me with my own trick! <3

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Yea sorry LL but this bronco has been saddled (apparently )

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I got another pressie - this time the amazing person out their name in the message :)

Nymeria, thank you so so so much for my beautiful present- it smells so yummy lol when my hubby returns I will defo be enjoying this with him- well he will be doing all the massaging :)

You've made my day gorgeous especially for the nice msg about my wedding - thank you again xxxxxx

You're very welcome. It's only a small treat. Enjoy! Glad I made your day. =) x

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Thanks to the Nymphomaniac for my new LH pocket vibe, I love it! I will give it a throrough testing and have a review up by the beginning of next week! (Fingers crossed I am not too busy)

*Cough* ;P Enjoy! x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I thought I had like £3 left in my bank account so I was really depressed because I wouldn't be able to buy any presents for people on here but I actually have more than I was expecting so it's time to shop

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Dont worry you wont get rid of me that easily, youl always be my gal pal <3

Sorry Steve, but you're not the turtle boy

Your loss though LL, me and TT are lovers now there's nothing you can do about it

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

i think im guna have a fun night after the bath tonight xx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Yea sorry LL but this bronco has been saddled (apparently )

Well in that case i hope she gives the "bronco" a good riding!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

*Cough* ;P Enjoy! x

OMG I am so sorry Nymeria, I misread Nym as Nymph when I first read the little message as I was very tired having only just woken up. Me and the Nymphomaniac have never really interacted on the forums before so I was a bit confused when I read that she had sent me something.

I am really very sorry to both of you for the mix-up.

Thank you Nymeria for my new vibe, I have put it in my basket so many times but have never bought it due to having an expensive Christmas present to buy for my mum still. (Family-size Tefal Actifry machine that costs just over £150!) O_O

Thank you for sending the pocket vibe to me, it will fill many happy hours! :D

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria has been spoiling a few people! Thank you Nym for my new toy! I'll review it when not hungover, housewarming party last night where someone got the whips out... Shattered, headachey and slighty bruised.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

Nymeria has been spoiling a few people!

You're right there! I think Nymeria deserves her own appreciation thread.

Nymeria -- Thank you ever so much for the gift! It was a lovely surprise for us both. I reminded my wife that you're the lady who gave us lots of help selecting sexy clothing a while back -- she remembers that very clearly* (and she still loves the babydoll!). Now we have a good excuse to schedule some peace and quiet so that we can indulge ourselves. Cheers!

* As it happens, we've also been looking at corsets over the last few days, and one of the most useful sources of information that we found was a forum thread that you started.

Aw, I'm really happy the treats have come in useful, they were only a couple of quid in the special offers but I thought it was nice to show some appreciation and pick me ups for some people in the forums (while I had the funds to lol).

I hope no one feels obligated to return the favour, I'm more than content with the feedback. =)

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Nymeria -- Thank you ever so much for the gift! It was a lovely surprise for us both. I reminded my wife that you're the lady who gave us lots of help selecting sexy clothing a while back -- she remembers that very clearly* (and she still loves the babydoll!). Now we have a good excuse to schedule some peace and quiet so that we can indulge ourselves. Cheers!

* As it happens, we've also been looking at corsets over the last few days, and one of the most useful sources of information that we found was a forum thread that you started.

You're very welcome and I'm glad I can help.

As for the corsets- I've learned lots about it. Feel free to add on to that thread or make your own for more info. corsets-uk.co.uk do amazing deals especially on Facebook if you dont like the look of the ones on Lh. I have a pic of one of them too.

A great big thank you to LauraP, thank you so much for the little candle. It smells wonderfully festive! xD

I really wasn't expecting anything back but thank you so much, lovely! x

I'd just like to say I love the friendly and genuine generosity of the people here. It's one of the things that makes this place special. =)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I thought I had like £3 left in my bank account so I was really depressed because I wouldn't be able to buy any presents for people on here but I actually have more than I was expecting so it's time to shop

Oh you're so naughty, but thankies very much lover xx

TTurtle wrote:

Thank you for my stockings lover ;) xxxxx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Thank you for my stockings lover ;) xxxxx

Mwah you're welcome

squirtin_blk.bbw [sign in to see picture]

I want to get prezzies....omggg this sounds amazing. Sorry if im seeming really lame right now loool, this is my first day on here. So how do I get prezzies and stuff and also I saw something about wishlist and the lovehoney facebook group...I want to be part of that but I dont exactly want the whole of my family and friends on facebook to know??? HELPP!!!

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I want to get prezzies....omggg this sounds amazing. Sorry if im seeming really lame right now loool, this is my first day on here. So how do I get prezzies and stuff and also I saw something about wishlist and the lovehoney facebook group...I want to be part of that but I dont exactly want the whole of my family and friends on facebook to know??? HELPP!!!

Yea kinda tbh. You don't get pressies, friends just gift them to each other on here, no one 'gets' anything it's just done out of kindness

Hoebag [sign in to see picture]

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

It's like putting up a wishlist anywhere, you pick what you want, friends and family buy you the stuff to treat you. If you want random people to buy you stuff just 'because', look into financial domination. I'm quite amazed that people think people buy complete strangers gifts for the sheer hell of it, like an adult Santa, some poor bloke living off smartprice noodles to buy random people sextoys haha

You could always write some reviews and put up a wishlist of toys LH need reviewed and try and bag a toy that way, would only cost your time and opinion, which is as near as free as you can get.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.