£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

Alrighty own up :P who sent me the silk bags? :D
    I am touched though its a very thoughtful present ^_^ so thankyou to whomever it is :D xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

I am touched though its a very thoughtful present ^_^ so thankyou to whomever it is :D xx

I was going to send you some but I guess I'm glad I didn't :P (And I actually had to check to make sure I haven't because I couldn't remember if I had or not haha)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

I was going to send you some but I guess I'm glad I didn't :P (And I actually had to check to make sure I haven't because I couldn't remember if I had or not haha)

awww ^_^ thankyou though for the thought :D ive just bagged everything up ^_^ it looks so much prettier than in a line on my bedroom floor haha. though my first thought was how do i know whats in which bag! i may have to embrodier them :') xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

awww ^_^ thankyou though for the thought :D ive just bagged everything up ^_^ it looks so much prettier than in a line on my bedroom floor haha. though my first thought was how do i know whats in which bag! i may have to embrodier them :') xx

It's kind of fun guessing though, don't look just see if you can tell by touching :P x

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

It's kind of fun guessing though, don't look just see if you can tell by touching :P x

I always put the same ones back in the same place, so you know which is which :)

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

I always put the same ones back in the same place, so you know which is which :)

true :D

and haha ! i could never be that organised :') my memory is shocking

found out who it was :D naughty afraidnotscared :P xx

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

true :D

and haha ! i could never be that organised :') my memory is shocking

found out who it was :D naughty afraidnotscared :P xx

Glad you like them - I thought you could do with some! xxx

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

To all who have already did that - I am planning on surprising someone this month (I had a bonus at work and don't need anything at the moment, so it is a good time for surprises :)), however when I go to the checkout page and choose the gift option, I see that the delivery is 2.95. Is it standard for gift orders? Or is it just because I am not from UK and generally my delivery is different - because until almost the last page I see the delivery for my address and then it changes to 2.95, when I choose the person I wish to make the gift to.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Oh I didn't know you could do that for people. Aww that's lovely what a nice supprise. :-)

P.S. It doesn't matter really - made the order over 30.01 and the delivery is free now :) So someone will probably be surprised on Monday or Tuesday

mrs average, you can -- just pick stuff from their wishlist and then you have the gift option on checkout.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

To all who have already did that - I am planning on surprising someone this month (I had a bonus at work and don't need anything at the moment, so it is a good time for surprises :)), however when I go to the checkout page and choose the gift option, I see that the delivery is 2.95. Is it standard for gift orders? Or is it just because I am not from UK and generally my delivery is different - because until almost the last page I see the delivery for my address and then it changes to 2.95, when I choose the person I wish to make the gift to.

You have a choice when you're going through the steps to review the shipping option- have you overlooked it?

If not, then I'm not sure why it defaults back with the £2.95 charge.. Best to speak to Lovehoney's Live chat which is still available at the moment.

Hope that helps.

menyanthe wrote:

P.S. It doesn't matter really - made the order over 30.01 and the delivery is free now :) So someone will probably be surprised on Monday or Tuesday

Nevermind lol, and lucky person. =)

Nymeria, next time I will make sure to talk with someone on LH's live chat. :) Didn't really have the option to choose. Even if at the beginning I chose the free option, when I log in, it goes to 5.00 (the cheapest option for my country) and then when I choose the gift option, it goes to 2.95.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Wow! I just nipped down to the postroom to collect my parcel. When I got there, there was another one and I knew it wasn't the stuff I ordered from Argos. Turned out to be a gift parcel from QueenC. I can't imagine what I've done to deserve it but thank you so much QueenC :-)

miss_kinky [sign in to see picture]

how does this work exactly?

Nikkita wrote:

Sometimes people who have made friends on here send eachother gifts for any reason - its their birthday, they want to cheer them up, say thank you for something etc..You can buy someone anything from their wishlist without even knowing their address. Just add to basket like you usually would and choose to have it sent to them rather than to you right before you confirm the order

miss_kinky [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Nikkita wrote:

Sometimes people who have made friends on here send eachother gifts for any reason - its their birthday, they want to cheer them up, say thank you for something etc..You can buy someone anything from their wishlist without even knowing their address. Just add to basket like you usually would and choose to have it sent to them rather than to you right before you confirm the order

thanks x

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

Ok......

SO i've just recieved a present - a beautiful gift but no message and I have no idea who it is from!

So can the lovely Lh member who sent me the gift please tell me :)

Btw I love them, they fit beautifully and THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH xxxx

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

^^^^

Please read above........ The very generous.... culprit...... OWN UP!

Pretty please with cherries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top :)

xxxx

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

Wow! I just nipped down to the postroom to collect my parcel. When I got there, there was another one and I knew it wasn't the stuff I ordered from Argos. Turned out to be a gift parcel from QueenC. I can't imagine what I've done to deserve it but thank you so much QueenC :-)

Ooh I'm glad you got it! Just an early Christmas present and a thank you for the advice you've given me since I've been here :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.