• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Oh Lovable_Rogue, you SO SO didn't have to sweetheart..honestly you have no idea how sweet this is of you and thank you so much, of course it is enough it's more than enough..I'm your friend because I love being so. I'm really touched and i can't begin to tell you how much so. Massive big smile from me right now and you deserve a million hugs. (and in the other postal thread where you said about a message not being relevent now I can totally understand why lol aww well never mind I still smiled a lot when I saw it). xx Thank you ^_^ xxx

Well, it'll just have to carry over into this week :P Glad you like it, wanted to treat some special people :) I got my new bra today. Can't wait to try it on later but looks good!! :) xx

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Oh Lovable_Rogue, you SO SO didn't have to sweetheart..honestly you have no idea how sweet this is of you and thank you so much, of course it is enough it's more than enough..I'm your friend because I love being so. I'm really touched and i can't begin to tell you how much so. Massive big smile from me right now and you deserve a million hugs. (and in the other postal thread where you said about a message not being relevent now I can totally understand why lol aww well never mind I still smiled a lot when I saw it). xx Thank you ^_^ xxx

Well, it'll just have to carry over into this week :P Glad you like it, wanted to treat some special people :) I got my new bra today. Can't wait to try it on later but looks good!! :) xx

haha I like the sound of that :) I do like it..I haven't actually had the chance for a proper look because being at work and all but I read the note and it made me smile so much :) ah brilliant glad it came :D let us know how it goes :) xx

I tried it and it's perfect! thank you :) Definitely worth sending back in the end cos now I have a wondeful new piece of underwear to wear :) Although, if they haven't already, you might want to ask LH for some money back because I sent back the gift box with the original present but didn't get the replacement in a gift box.

LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]

imaging TT opening his parcel in work ooops hahaha!

My collegues would be like what have you got there * peeks in box* they are too nosey!!!! x

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

Someone has sent me a gift on here! I'm so happy! I have no idea who it was as the message was cut off. Thank you so much to the person who sent it! I'm over the moon. I would love to know who it was!

I think it's the first time I've received something! Thanks again! =D

For anyone that's interested it's a beautiful red gigi basque, masked moments blindfolds and the Swoon Cross my Palm vibe.

I'm still at a loss at who this was! x

I STILL don't know who sent me that lovely bundle! I really want to know. I feel bad not knowing who it was. >.<

its a mysteeeeerrrrrry

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

well if nobody tells you il claim it xD LOOOOOVE ME!!! :P

LittleMissCum wrote:

imaging TT opening his parcel in work ooops hahaha!

My collegues would be like what have you got there * peeks in box* they are too nosey!!!! x

oh I've learnt not to..I see the *phrase that shall not be named* label on the box and discreetly open it a smidge and get the packing label out

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I tried it and it's perfect! thank you :) Definitely worth sending back in the end cos now I have a wondeful new piece of underwear to wear :) Although, if they haven't already, you might want to ask LH for some money back because I sent back the gift box with the original present but didn't get the replacement in a gift box.

Ah that's brilliant rogue I'm so pleased! ^_^ honestly really chuffed. And I've had a better look at the onacup and it looks exciting, can't wait to try..prelubed and everything ;)
    And no, I'm going to e-mail LH customer services and request they send you another since it's not fair, the gift box was part of the present so you'd have somewhere to put your stuff.x

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Ah that's brilliant rogue I'm so pleased! ^_^ honestly really chuffed. And I've had a better look at the onacup and it looks exciting, can't wait to try..prelubed and everything ;)
    And no, I'm going to e-mail LH customer services and request they send you another since it's not fair, the gift box was part of the present so you'd have somewhere to put your stuff.x

I wanted to be brave and get you something not on your wish list but wasn't sure what to get so played it safe and chose something you actually wanted lol. You don't have to go to that much effort but I will leave it up to you as it's your money. I'm sure it was just a mix up with the returns as I can't see them purposely trying to stiff you out of your money :) xx

WeeSteve wrote:

noooo it was me not Steve

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

LittleMissCum wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

hehehehehe

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I wanted to be brave and get you something not on your wish list but wasn't sure what to get so played it safe and chose something you actually wanted lol. You don't have to go to that much effort but I will leave it up to you as it's your money. I'm sure it was just a mix up with the returns as I can't see them purposely trying to stiff you out of your money :) xx

Ah well it looks brilliant and I shall let you know my thoughts :) and no I know they weren't but still I mean its unfair for you because I wanted you to have a nice box too so of course I will email them :) xx

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Hey rogue just to update you on this, I have emailed customer service and asked for one to be sent to you. I needed to contact them anyway because even though you asked for an exchange instead of a refund they've set the oh points from the order to 0 xx

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Hey rogue just to update you on this, I have emailed customer service and asked for one to be sent to you. I needed to contact them anyway because even though you asked for an exchange instead of a refund they've set the oh points from the order to 0 xx

Someone was having an off day at the office. Thank you :) xx

Andipopandi wrote:

I got my first pressie today, it was lovely and just the thing I need, thank's LMC, xxx

how was it? x

lovable_Rogue wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Someone was having an off day at the office. Thank you :) xx

Not sure what you're talking about anyway Laura replied and very kindly is going to ship out another one to you xx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

LittleMissCum wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

lol, thanks guys! ;P x

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Just received a surprise from the post man ! :) Thankyou to a special friend xxx

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Turns out my pressie isn't from who I thought ! Totally confused now ,and very intrigued as to who it's from :-/ ?

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Thank you very much LauraP I had a right chuckle when I got the message I told TT I said who sent this message ........ & he bloody guess it straight away smart (*) he is . Thank you darling xxx

You're welcome hun, anytime.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.