FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

I'm bored. Really really bored. Might pick someone random to send something to.

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

Im always tempted to do this. Just pick absolutely anyone and send them something little just to make their day! Karma points! Problem is, I have so many people I do talk to a lot that deserve pressies I always want to spoil them first. You could send out something for like £1 though and still feel good, I guess.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Pahahahahahaha KFC oohhhh I'm smiling loads now hahaha thank you I love it.

And your message was incredibly sweet..looks like you're not quite a meany after all

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Ahahhaah your still a cheeky fooker will u admit I have won please !

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

lovable_Rogue wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Im always tempted to do this. Just pick absolutely anyone and send them something little just to make their day! Karma points! Problem is, I have so many people I do talk to a lot that deserve pressies I always want to spoil them first. You could send out something for like £1 though and still feel good, I guess.

lol just sent someone mints :)

TTurtle wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

Love you TT thank you xx

aw you're welcome sweetie :) love you too xx and you still haven't confirmed if it was you! Because if it was HUGGE thank you and a big kiss.xx

It was so mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Haha that's usually the item I think of when I think of doing that!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I got my first pressie this morning! I think I know who it was but I'm not 100% but thank you very very very much for it, will definitely have fun with it when I get the chance ;o) Lots of hugs! xxx

I got this for those interested :o)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16307

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I feel so spoiled at the moment. Thank you so much to PPD for my first ever pressie yesterday, I love the bondage tape and blindfold <3

And now to thank the very lovable and sweet TT for my second ever pressie! I love them, thank you so much sweetie, you deserve lots of huggles! I can't believe you giftwrapped them too, my ticklers and scarves have a gorgeous new home now hehe. And you'll be happy to know the note made me smile too ;o) I know what I'll be reading later! Hugs, hugs and more hugs xxx

PurringTiger wrote:

I feel so spoiled at the moment. Thank you so much to PPD for my first ever pressie yesterday, I love the bondage tape and blindfold <3

And now to thank the very lovable and sweet TT for my second ever pressie! I love them, thank you so much sweetie, you deserve lots of huggles! I can't believe you giftwrapped them too, my ticklers and scarves have a gorgeous new home now hehe. And you'll be happy to know the note made me smile too ;o) I know what I'll be reading later! Hugs, hugs and more hugs xxx

Oh yay! LH stuff arriving on a Saturday! Now there's a first oh I'm so glad the note made you smile..there's some kind of geeky paradox right there about reading about your smile making you smile haha but I'm just really glad you like the stuff, you're so amazing and it feels like the least I could do for how brilliant you've been. Hehe yes I think a lot of people (myself included) use the gift boxes as toy boxes so glad that'll come in handy too :D *ninja hugs* xx

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Is it wrong that feeling unwell makes me want to buy something so I have something to look forward to?

Cat Lady wrote:

Is it wrong that feeling unwell makes me want to buy something so I have something to look forward to?

Not at all! Standard procedure! Treat yourself

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Not at all! Standard procedure! Treat yourself

I did just buy 6 bars of Galaxy caramel though...that sort of counts.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

...From myself ;) Have just ordered a Lelo Gigi! Can't wait for it to arrive after being on 12 hour shifts all week so far! :D

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

My gift from Nymeria arrived today! I haven't had a chance to open it and I won't be home tuntil tomorrow, so I don't even know what it is. AAhh I want it now!

Got a phonecall going "You have a parcel, should I open it?". Having to think of a reason why I would be so against someone else opening it after the "NOO DON'T OPEN IT!!".

Thank you Nymeria, I can't wait to open it and see what I've got!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Let me know when you finally get to open it..

Hope it doesn't become a disappointment after all this stress and build up lol. =P

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

LauraP wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

LauraP wrote:

Thank you very much LauraP I had a right chuckle when I got the message I told TT I said who sent this message ........ & he bloody guess it straight away smart (*) he is . Thank you darling xxx

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

Hope it doesn't become a disappointment after all this stress and build up lol. =P

Well I finally got to open my long awaited gift! Thank you sooo SO much Nymeria!! I can't thank you enough. I love everything! Eeeee I'm one happy girl now!

For those wondering... I got the Swoon cross my palm and massage oil, a double vibrating cock ring and a blindfold. Got a fun week ahead of me! xxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

QueenC wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

Well I finally got to open my long awaited gift! Thank you sooo SO much Nymeria!! I can't thank you enough. I love everything! Eeeee I'm one happy girl now!

For those wondering... I got the Swoon cross my palm and massage oil, a double vibrating cock ring and a blindfold. Got a fun week ahead of me! xxx

Enjoy. =)

Oh Lovable_Rogue, you SO SO didn't have to sweetheart..honestly you have no idea how sweet this is of you and thank you so much, of course it is enough it's more than enough..I'm your friend because I love being so. I'm really touched and i can't begin to tell you how much so. Massive big smile from me right now and you deserve a million hugs. (and in the other postal thread where you said about a message not being relevent now I can totally understand why lol aww well never mind I still smiled a lot when I saw it). xx Thank you ^_^ xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.