£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

kinkycop wrote:

I've sent out more pressies then I've brought toys for myself! Some members love it, but others are not sure on it, but their the ones with the wishlist! I get sent pressies too!!! a good community here!

Hm, perhaps there can be a note attached to their wishlists or profile if they're OK with receiving gifts or not?

I know some probably would want things from those they know or just their spouses etc which isn't easy to identify.

However, knowing how good natured this community is I wouldn't expect anything shady or seedy about gifting people or expecting anything back either (unless clearly acknowledged on both sides).

It'd nice to see gifting going on though. I always like reading the latest on this thread. If I had the money I'd be sending pressies non stop lol.

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Well i know somebody recieved a pressie today, she doesnt want to say incase she gets jumped on again by people so shame on those hateful people not allowing me to see the warm glow of an "OMG" message!

Why would anyone get jumped on for receiving a present?

If my detective powers are working correctly i can guess exactly who stevie has bought and why he or they would get jumped on.... but then i could be wrong...... i most likely am lol

chatterbox [sign in to see picture]

pressies??? sorry im a newbie lol x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I GOT A PRESSIE, I GOT A PRESSIE...... unfortunatly not a LH pressie thought....instead a little baby bird from one of my cats.

At least it wasn't a sheep

LMAO ... They might have got a sheep and just couldn't drag it back to the door lol

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

chatterbox wrote:

You can make a wishlist on your acount of things you want to buy, then someone, usualy a completly mad person with more money than sence (thats me ) will buy you stuff :D

It allows you to treat your friends and get them somthing nice :) It doesnt reveal your address to them just your town and country

Thus mine says Edinburgh, UK

chatterbox wrote:

Alot of us get very close on the forum and make good friends. You can send people things from their wishlists (on their profiles) some do it secretly, some put a note etc, all done via Lovehoney and the sender and reciever's details are not revealed to each other so it is a perfectly safe system. We like putting smiles on each others faces.

awwwww how nice is that! Depending on what they get toys etc be nice to know your putting a smile on someones face each and every night! :)

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Well i know somebody recieved a pressie today, she doesnt want to say incase she gets jumped on again by people so shame on those hateful people not allowing me to see the warm glow of an "OMG" message!

If my detective powers are working correctly i can guess exactly who stevie has bought and why he or they would get jumped on.... but then i could be wrong...... i most likely am lol

well i aint got a problem with it. I bought Lady.Gasm a pressent because i wanted to show her we aint all dicks after a few people made her feel so crap about herself.

She was so happy when they arrived and im glad shes not sad any more :)

awwwwwww how nice is that <3 x

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Wow that was a great thing to do. I saw that thread and deliberately stayed out of it but I remember being quite shocked as to how intense it got after I'd come back to LH after being away from the computer for a few hours.

iim a naughty boy la la la *does a little dance* buying lots of pressie la la la KE's gona kill me la la la

i would like to re-phrase that.. KE is definatly going to kill me, and you have no idea how big a smile i have on my face right now <3

I do love being nice and getting gifts for people who hate it when i buy them things hehehehe xx

Love you so much hun xxx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Aww WeeSte always so sweet x

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Erm.. so like, my mom brought out a package with some letters from our front lounge.. I was wondering what it was as the packaging was from Lovehoney but I wasn't expecting anything else..

And to my surprise someone has sent me a gift on here! I'm so happy! I have no idea who it was as the message was cut off. Thank you so much to the person who sent it! I'm over the moon. I would love to know who it was!

I think it's the first time I've received something! Thanks again! =D

For anyone that's interested it's a beautiful red gigi basque, masked moments blindfolds and the Swoon Cross my Palm vibe.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

KFC got me miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnttttts I love me some LH mints thank you (and no..that's not me admitting defeat)

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

well i aint got a problem with it. I bought Lady.Gasm a pressent because i wanted to show her we aint all dicks after a few people made her feel so crap about herself.

Oh my... *embarrassed*. It is thanks to WeeSteve that I am still here tbh! He was there to chat to me after all the shit I got the other night, so now I have a new friend too :). I was going to close down my account due to all the hateful messages I recieved but you know what... I'm not going to let certain people get me down and I certainly won't be leaving here now after realizing how many lovely, supportive people use this forum. So many people messaged me afterwards to see if I was OK and to lend a friendly ear, so to all them people... thank you so much. You know who you are

Lady.G

xxx

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Oh and just for you WeeSteve... OMG!!!!!!

>:)

xxx

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Oh my... *embarrassed*. It is thanks to WeeSteve that I am still here tbh! He was there to chat to me after all the shit I got the other night, so now I have a new friend too :). I was going to close down my account due to all the hateful messages I recieved but you know what... I'm not going to let certain people get me down and I certainly won't be leaving here now after realizing how many lovely, supportive people use this forum. So many people messaged me afterwards to see if I was OK and to lend a friendly ear, so to all them people... thank you so much. You know who you are

Lady.G

xxx

I think this is my fave LH gift story ever. Though of course I do wish the situation got out of hand to start with.

Sorry that was supposed to say hadn't got out of hand! That will teach me to try and edit my own posts...

LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]

hehehe i love how nice people are on this particular thread... a little haven from the haters :) x *dances about*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.