• I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

boyfriends fiancee has got us a toy from a burlesque fair she went to - don't know what it is yet!

oooooo curious about this

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

me too - he knows what it is but i don't. im guessing it's not going to be clothing or lingerie or even a vibe, im guessing it's some sort of bdsm toy. it'll be good as then we can use seperate stuff for me and him over at her house and things.

LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]

Andipopandi wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

Andi i still wanted a nice message you meanie :P cant wait to try it and also upload a pic. :) this week deffo!

thank you again your my sweetheart!!

Uuuu –I am humbled and do apologise - I only found one way to actually send a message to you to make up for it. *wink* Andi, x

i am intrigued and confused by this post A, hopefully i can feedback to you tommorrow...whilst the flatmate is at the gym tehehe! x x

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

enjoy your pressie little miss popular

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

To the lovely KC ( still trying to work out who it was) HUGE thank you for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23015

The OH's face was an absolute picture when he realised it was a pressie from someone

thinks i have been a naughty girl

xGGx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

To the lovely KC ( still trying to work out who it was) HUGE thank you for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23015

The OH's face was an absolute picture when he realised it was a pressie from someone

thinks i have been a naughty girl

xGGx

Lovely gift, enjoy.......KC......hmmmm Keith 'cheggers' Chegwin??? or mor likely KinkyCop

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

The OH's face was an absolute picture when he realised it was a pressie from someone Meow! hehehe

Meow!!

lauraee66132 [sign in to see picture]

Question: how do you buy something from someone else's wishlist? - wanting to build up some good karma :)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

lauraee66132 wrote:

Question: how do you buy something from someone else's wishlist? - wanting to build up some good karma :)

Go to someones profile (just click on their name), find their wishlists in the profile and click on one, select the item you wish to buy them and click add to basket. During checkout process make sure you change the delivery address to "Send the order to (username) in United Kingdom" and that's it :) if you tick the box that says show me gift options you also get the chance to add a free message. Hope that helps :)

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

I still hope it didn't cause any harm to your OH :( sorry!

so i tryed my present....unfortunatly ( sorry Andi) i dont like it at all *sobs* i would say its the worst toy i have ever tryed..... i think you will be getting a full refund A

Il be doing a full review on it but incase anyone is wondering it was the sqweel 2.

im so disapointed as i was so excited about getting a gift ( thank you so much again A)and getting to try something that id wanted to try for ages :(

x

think this will be going to the top of my list now as the review seem so say all i need to know ha! xx

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

you should be called Little Miss Invisable nowadays

Andipopandi wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

so i tryed my present....unfortunatly ( sorry Andi) i dont like it at all *sobs* i would say its the worst toy i have ever tryed..... i think you will be getting a full refund A

Il be doing a full review on it but incase anyone is wondering it was the sqweel 2.

im so disapointed as i was so excited about getting a gift ( thank you so much again A)and getting to try something that id wanted to try for ages :(

x

think this will be going to the top of my list now as the review seem so say all i need to know ha! xx

C'est la vie Mademoiselle. You may like the one attached to the message you missed out on better. (should arrive tomorrow).

Thanks for sending it back ( I wonder if it'll turn up in your your a/c or mine, good test of LH procedures that).

im 98% sure it will be in yours! wouldnt want it in mine as its not my money :)

you have sent me something else wow i am a lucky lady hehe! i would have had two gifts but im too honest and have cleaned it all and packaged it up to go back :)

ive messaged on Live chat to ask about the refund for you xxx

man of pleasure wrote:

you should be called Little Miss Invisable nowadays

i am online

Andipopandi wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

Andipopandi wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

x

C'est la vie Mademoiselle. You may like the one attached to the message you missed out on better. (should arrive tomorrow).

Thanks for sending it back ( I wonder if it'll turn up in your your a/c or mine, good test of LH procedures that).

im 98% sure it will be in yours! wouldnt want it in mine as its not my money :)

you have sent me something else wow i am a lucky lady hehe! i would have had two gifts but im too honest and have cleaned it all and packaged it up to go back :)

ive messaged on Live chat to ask about the refund for you xxx

It was the only way to send you the gift note you wanted .

wow

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Random Act of Kindness......love it

Oh and a question for those with a significant other who have received presents.....just curious

How did your OH react to you receiving a present from a random......or did you make out you bought for yourself / you and your oh?

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

I really need to get myself a sugar daddy...!!

>:)

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Haha you & me both!

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Haha you & me both!

Damn sexy!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

When wishlist items are returned, the original purchaser gets the refund, or if you return something for exchange they also get the email when the replacement item is sent out to you, hope that helps.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.