FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

    1348061416
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

    was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

    I HATE YOU! that freeks me the fuck out!

    Should have said that earlier..... its back in stock and in the sale.....and on its way to you

    1348061829
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    luckylesbo wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

    was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

    I HATE YOU! that freeks me the fuck out!

    Should have said that earlier..... its back in stock and in the sale.....and on its way to you

    id kill you

    1348062094
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

    was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

    I HATE YOU! that freeks me the fuck out!

    Should have said that earlier..... its back in stock and in the sale.....and on its way to you

    id kill you

    Sucks to be you

    1348062901
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    (after clicking on your profile) i can now see why, sorry Zaquiel didnt mean to offend, honestly looked at your thumbnail pic and responded ...teach me not to assume eh x

    No worries :) just goes to show that not everything is as it seems -chuckles-

    1348063002
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    wow lucky girlies!!!!!!! the post man must thing why are these girls like this when they snatch the parcel of me hahah! enjoy the presents! xx

    Who said I was a girl?

    Lol I'm too lazy to answer the door half the time, my bedroom window is above the front door to I lower a bag down on a rope and then haul the parcel in through the window. Postie is cool with that, if it's stuff I need to sign he sends the paperwork up too and then it gets passed down again. Yes I am epically lazy in the mornings.

    you lazy git! :P if id known that id have made sure the postie made you come get it!

    Postie is too nice to me -laughs-

    HAHA that's classic, I should so do that in the future :o)

    What lower a bag out the window on a rope? It does make life so much easier in the mornings.

    1348070248
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

    was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

    Yes indeedy and me n ork are gonna have a kinky tea making session

    haha naa it was: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

    1348072141
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    Thank you so much LL for my (early) birthday present~ :'D *massive hugs* Cheered me up on what has turned out to be an otherwise pretty shit day, so thank you! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! <3 *glomps*

    1348076014
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    Zaquiel wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    wow lucky girlies!!!!!!! the post man must thing why are these girls like this when they snatch the parcel of me hahah! enjoy the presents! xx

    Who said I was a girl?

    Lol I'm too lazy to answer the door half the time, my bedroom window is above the front door to I lower a bag down on a rope and then haul the parcel in through the window. Postie is cool with that, if it's stuff I need to sign he sends the paperwork up too and then it gets passed down again. Yes I am epically lazy in the mornings.

    you lazy git! :P if id known that id have made sure the postie made you come get it!

    Postie is too nice to me -laughs-

    HAHA that's classic, I should so do that in the future :o)

    What lower a bag out the window on a rope? It does make life so much easier in the mornings.

    Yes! I live in a maisonette and my bedroom is on the 2nd floor of it so technically 3 floors. Given I have a screwed up spine, trying to run down 2 flights of stairs to the door or even one to my door buzzer is often fun when you've got impatient delivery men. Thankfully the post office workers are great but the other companies are terible at buzzing then sodding off before I even get down 1 flight. Might have to seriously consider this :o)

    1348077967
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

    1348078041
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 622
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

    I was looking at this last night and wondered what the quality of the pasta itself would be like. Looks like a brilliant idea for stocking fillers.

    1348078723
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    PurringTiger wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

    I was looking at this last night and wondered what the quality of the pasta itself would be like. Looks like a brilliant idea for stocking fillers.

    It's pretty much normal pasta in the shape of penis :P Some pieces have broken when cooking but its definitely a great gift

    1348079064
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    Thank you so much LL for my (early) birthday present~ :'D *massive hugs* Cheered me up on what has turned out to be an otherwise pretty shit day, so thank you! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! <3 *glomps*

    Glad it had good timing xxx

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

    you love the penis and the pasta..... it was meant to be xxx

    1348090436
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    wow lucky girlies!!!!!!! the post man must thing why are these girls like this when they snatch the parcel of me hahah! enjoy the presents! xx

    Who said I was a girl?

    Lol I'm too lazy to answer the door half the time, my bedroom window is above the front door to I lower a bag down on a rope and then haul the parcel in through the window. Postie is cool with that, if it's stuff I need to sign he sends the paperwork up too and then it gets passed down again. Yes I am epically lazy in the mornings.

    you lazy git! :P if id known that id have made sure the postie made you come get it!

    Postie is too nice to me -laughs-

    HAHA that's classic, I should so do that in the future :o)

    What lower a bag out the window on a rope? It does make life so much easier in the mornings.

    Yes! I live in a maisonette and my bedroom is on the 2nd floor of it so technically 3 floors. Given I have a screwed up spine, trying to run down 2 flights of stairs to the door or even one to my door buzzer is often fun when you've got impatient delivery men. Thankfully the post office workers are great but the other companies are terible at buzzing then sodding off before I even get down 1 flight. Might have to seriously consider this :o)

    No harm in trying :)

    1348093972
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    TTurtle wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

    was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

    Yes indeedy and me n ork are gonna have a kinky tea making session

    haha naa it was: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

    ha you're gonna love this Ork - I've had a chance to actually open the box and have a proper look now and the name of the toy on the packet is 'Alien Ridgeback'!! haha aweeeesome name

    1348131650
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Ork wrote:

    Haha!! lool! Tell me how you get along with it lol, thinking of getting one now alway's had a thing for alien's lol!

    It's pretty damn amazing! It's a little hard to describe but basically because it's flexible I was able to lay down on the bed then twist it round (so the nodules are facing away from my prostate) and bend it back to basically sit on the non-inserted bit so the inserted bit pushed right up against my p-spot..haha if you get what I mean. 10/10..buy it (and massive thank you again!! oo and I have two lovely boxes now )

    1348150940
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    The Lovly LL got me a nice pressie, but shes a naughty girl for doing it

    1348152896
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 932
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    you are all so loving :)

    1348159547
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    Thank-you Ork for my jelly willies ^^ It'll disappoint you that jack opened them and nicked some first -_- such a greedy f***er :P
    love you muchly x

    1348172322
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    The Lovly LL got me a nice pressie, but shes a naughty girl for doing it

    naughty???? i am a good girl

    1348172971
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    luckylesbo wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    The Lovly LL got me a nice pressie, but shes a naughty girl for doing it

    naughty???? i am a good girl

    yeah im sure thats what hitler said to Poland

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.