FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

was it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19008 ???

I HATE YOU! that freeks me the fuck out!

Should have said that earlier..... its back in stock and in the sale.....and on its way to you

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Thank you Ork ^_^ I'd been considering one of them for a while anyway so thankies very much

Should have said that earlier..... its back in stock and in the sale.....and on its way to you

id kill you

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

id kill you

Sucks to be you

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

LittleMissCum wrote:

(after clicking on your profile) i can now see why, sorry Zaquiel didnt mean to offend, honestly looked at your thumbnail pic and responded ...teach me not to assume eh x

No worries :) just goes to show that not everything is as it seems -chuckles-

PurringTiger wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

wow lucky girlies!!!!!!! the post man must thing why are these girls like this when they snatch the parcel of me hahah! enjoy the presents! xx

Who said I was a girl?

Lol I'm too lazy to answer the door half the time, my bedroom window is above the front door to I lower a bag down on a rope and then haul the parcel in through the window. Postie is cool with that, if it's stuff I need to sign he sends the paperwork up too and then it gets passed down again. Yes I am epically lazy in the mornings.

you lazy git! :P if id known that id have made sure the postie made you come get it!

Postie is too nice to me -laughs-

HAHA that's classic, I should so do that in the future :o)

What lower a bag out the window on a rope? It does make life so much easier in the mornings.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Yes indeedy and me n ork are gonna have a kinky tea making session

haha naa it was: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much LL for my (early) birthday present~ :'D *massive hugs* Cheered me up on what has turned out to be an otherwise pretty shit day, so thank you! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! <3 *glomps*

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Zaquiel wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

wow lucky girlies!!!!!!! the post man must thing why are these girls like this when they snatch the parcel of me hahah! enjoy the presents! xx

Who said I was a girl?

Lol I'm too lazy to answer the door half the time, my bedroom window is above the front door to I lower a bag down on a rope and then haul the parcel in through the window. Postie is cool with that, if it's stuff I need to sign he sends the paperwork up too and then it gets passed down again. Yes I am epically lazy in the mornings.

you lazy git! :P if id known that id have made sure the postie made you come get it!

What lower a bag out the window on a rope? It does make life so much easier in the mornings.

Yes! I live in a maisonette and my bedroom is on the 2nd floor of it so technically 3 floors. Given I have a screwed up spine, trying to run down 2 flights of stairs to the door or even one to my door buzzer is often fun when you've got impatient delivery men. Thankfully the post office workers are great but the other companies are terible at buzzing then sodding off before I even get down 1 flight. Might have to seriously consider this :o)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

So I got this courtesy of my favourite lesbian http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2342 :D And I've already had some for dinner, was lovely Thank you LL! xxxx

I was looking at this last night and wondered what the quality of the pasta itself would be like. Looks like a brilliant idea for stocking fillers.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I was looking at this last night and wondered what the quality of the pasta itself would be like. Looks like a brilliant idea for stocking fillers.

It's pretty much normal pasta in the shape of penis :P Some pieces have broken when cooking but its definitely a great gift

Candied Citrus wrote:

Thank you so much LL for my (early) birthday present~ :'D *massive hugs* Cheered me up on what has turned out to be an otherwise pretty shit day, so thank you! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! <3 *glomps*

Glad it had good timing xxx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

you love the penis and the pasta..... it was meant to be xxx

PurringTiger wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

PurringTiger wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

LittleMissCum wrote:

Who said I was a girl?

Yes! I live in a maisonette and my bedroom is on the 2nd floor of it so technically 3 floors. Given I have a screwed up spine, trying to run down 2 flights of stairs to the door or even one to my door buzzer is often fun when you've got impatient delivery men. Thankfully the post office workers are great but the other companies are terible at buzzing then sodding off before I even get down 1 flight. Might have to seriously consider this :o)

No harm in trying :)

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Yes indeedy and me n ork are gonna have a kinky tea making session

haha naa it was: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

ha you're gonna love this Ork - I've had a chance to actually open the box and have a proper look now and the name of the toy on the packet is 'Alien Ridgeback'!! haha aweeeesome name

Ork wrote:

Haha!! lool! Tell me how you get along with it lol, thinking of getting one now alway's had a thing for alien's lol!

It's pretty damn amazing! It's a little hard to describe but basically because it's flexible I was able to lay down on the bed then twist it round (so the nodules are facing away from my prostate) and bend it back to basically sit on the non-inserted bit so the inserted bit pushed right up against my p-spot..haha if you get what I mean. 10/10..buy it (and massive thank you again!! oo and I have two lovely boxes now )

The Lovly LL got me a nice pressie, but shes a naughty girl for doing it

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

you are all so loving :)

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

Thank-you Ork for my jelly willies ^^ It'll disappoint you that jack opened them and nicked some first -_- such a greedy f***er :P
    love you muchly x

WeeSteve wrote:

naughty???? i am a good girl

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

naughty???? i am a good girl

yeah im sure thats what hitler said to Poland

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.