• I got a pressie!

    1347756165
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ork wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    Mr Click Add To Basket has struck again... -huggles WeeSteve- Now to wait for the postman to arrive, and thank you very much you crazy soft hearted Scotsman.

    Careful you can be lynched in Scotland for being soft hearted, having emotions etc

    nah offence Ork, but sterotyping is bascially just racism i hate people that sterotype special bout their own country

    1347756482
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    Ork wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    Mr Click Add To Basket has struck again... -huggles WeeSteve- Now to wait for the postman to arrive, and thank you very much you crazy soft hearted Scotsman.

    Careful you can be lynched in Scotland for being soft hearted, having emotions etc

    Oh leave him alone.

    1347756727
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 620
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    Um Ork IS a soft hearted crazy scotsman too. Sadly text doesn't always convey humour too well.

    I reckon hugs all round is in order :o)

    1347756898
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Um Ork IS a soft hearted crazy scotsman too.

    lollllll yip Orky is a softie

    1347756908
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ork wrote:

    It was intended as a joke...

    i know it was, but you say stuff like tht on here too much. By saying all scottish people are heartless aint a joke. and tbh it pisses me off being tarded with the same brush. Most of the people i ken in edinburgh are hearless basterders. But its the one in a million person you find that makes them all worth it

    1347756977
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Come be naughty with me then hehe

    *Salutes* Yessir! I am at your command! (Is wearing sexy army costume)

    1347757174
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Um Ork IS a soft hearted crazy scotsman too. Sadly text doesn't always convey humour too well.

    I reckon hugs all round is in order :o)

    Aye so it seems,

    -hugs all round-

    1347757214
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Come be naughty with me then hehe

    *Salutes* Yessir! I am at your command! (Is wearing sexy army costume)

    oh in that case i have many plans for you hehe

    1347757270
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Come be naughty with me then hehe

    *Salutes* Yessir! I am at your command! (Is wearing sexy army costume)

    oh in that case i have many plans for you hehe

    Oooh what are they Ma'am? *Meekly looks up as I kneel on the ground*

    1347791126
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Ork wrote:

    Zaquiel wrote:

    Mr Click Add To Basket has struck again... -huggles WeeSteve- Now to wait for the postman to arrive, and thank you very much you crazy soft hearted Scotsman.

    Careful you can be lynched in Scotland for being soft hearted, having emotions etc

    nah offence Ork, but sterotyping is bascially just racism i hate people that sterotype special bout their own country

    Not really..if it were all essex girl jokes would be racist. Racism is terrible of course but people are all too often quick to play the racism card. Anyway this is not what this thread is for and I should keep my beak out I know so I apologise, just wanted to stand up for my Orky hehe

    1347791705
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Ork wrote:

    Oh to clarify (forgot to post here) I sent Steve a message saying sorry etc as to avoid clogging up the thread with off topicness.

    Ork this is the last post I'm posting on the matter but the message of apology shouldn't have been necessary.x

    1347793722
    Ligeresx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2011

    I'm Scottish and I'm not offended :-)

    IMO folk that believe in stereotypes are the ones with the issue!

    1347812812
    LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2006

    im glad my post made all the girls stand up and declare their love for steve heheh : ) x

    1347813037
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2728
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    im glad my post made all the girls stand up and declare their love for steve heheh : ) x

    Taking all the credit LittleMissCum lol Steve comes across lovely & sweet x

    1347814654
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    KinkyFuckery wrote:

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    im glad my post made all the girls stand up and declare their love for steve heheh : ) x

    Taking all the credit LittleMissCum lol Steve comes across lovely & sweet x

    Thanks to you all :) thats what makes me keep giving more gifts, the love i get back from you all :)

    1347815462
    LittleMissCum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2006

    awww i wish i could take the credit but its you girls who make him happy and he does to you :)

    its a sad day my first and favourite LH toy has died.... RIP.

    now the fun begins to decide what toy to buy to replace it *excited* x

    1347815735
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Thanks to you all :) thats what makes me keep giving more gifts, the love i get back from you all :)

    and because you are crazy

    1347819171
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Thanks to you all :) thats what makes me keep giving more gifts, the love i get back from you all :)

    and because you are crazy

    haha! x

    1347824131
    MissKittyM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2012

    My birthday at the end of the month *hint hint* lol ;)

    1347824955
    Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2012

    LittleMissCum wrote:

    awww i wish i could take the credit but its you girls who make him happy and he does to you :)

    its a sad day my first and favourite LH toy has died.... RIP.

    now the fun begins to decide what toy to buy to replace it *excited* x

    Which toy was that? If you don't mind me asking.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.