• I got a pressie!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

Awww, thank you so much for the present, TT! *hugs* I got quite a shock seeing a parcel lying in front of the front door this morning. :P

Now, shall I wear them out to meet my friend? Hmmm... >.>

You're welcome my sweet I ordered them on Thursday and had to work soooooo hard not to let the cat out of the bag on chat hehe.xx

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

aww so many happy people

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Awww, thank you so much for the present, TT! *hugs* I got quite a shock seeing a parcel lying in front of the front door this morning. :P

You're welcome my sweet I ordered them on Thursday and had to work soooooo hard not to let the cat out of the bag on chat hehe.xx

*glomps* :3 Thank you~ :D

And I wondered if it might've been around that time, because of the message you'd written. :P Thank you so much! They're really comfy and so pretty~ ^^ xxx

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

And I wondered if it might've been around that time, because of the message you'd written. :P Thank you so much! They're really comfy and so pretty~ ^^ xxx

Ah yea I think it was after that night where I kept you up late haha. Aw well I'm really glad you like them lovely, you're ever so welcome and I'm chuffed they're all comfy and pretty n stuff ^_^ xx

Ligeresx [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

I think you should get us a pic :-D

Thry are very pretty!

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

haresandbb's wrote:

so lucky! i would like someone to give me a pressie. even if its just a cocolate willy lolly lol <3 pressies.

i totally know what im sending you :D x

TTurtle wrote:

Ah yea I think it was after that night where I kept you up late haha. Aw well I'm really glad you like them lovely, you're ever so welcome and I'm chuffed they're all comfy and pretty n stuff ^_^ xx

Yeah, I thought it might be around then. :P Haha! :D They're really lovely, and they were certainly a good choice - thank you (once again - you'll be thinking I'm a broken record! XD)! xx

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

I was wondering that myself... >.>; But I'd have to find the cable for my (crappy) camera first, since I've misplaced it somewhere. :S

They really are - I love them so much! :D x

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I really wish I wasn't so tired cos I wanted to come online and say a massive thank you to TT!! I literally squeeled with excitement, not only did he get me another present but it's glass! And I have been so desperate to get my hands on some glass! You are an extremely wonderful boy and I shall be thanking you properly very soon! But, for now, I need my sleep :( Big week!

:D Massive hugs! :D

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

wow bet u were really excited bless ya i must admit i think the glass is really pretty ive been looking at it myself i bet it feels really nice once its been in the fridge ;-) enjoy x x

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

I was wondering that myself... >.>; But I'd have to find the cable for my (crappy) camera first, since I've misplaced it somewhere. :S

:-O Excuses!!! what about with phone? ;-)

I'm only kidding btw lol. About the pic. Not that i wouldn't want to see though :-)

Ligeresx wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

I'm only kidding btw lol. About the pic. Not that i wouldn't want to see though :-)

I'm pretty sure my phone is even shittier than my old camera, haha! :P And I don't have a cable for it/don't know how to transfer photos from it otherwise... >.> So I swear - it isn't just excuses! :P

It's okay, haha! I will admit, a picture was one of the first things that came to my mind when I first tried them on. ^^

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I want a present : (

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

I'm pretty sure my phone is even shittier than my old camera, haha! :P And I don't have a cable for it/don't know how to transfer photos from it otherwise... >.> So I swear - it isn't just excuses! :P

It's okay, haha! I will admit, a picture was one of the first things that came to my mind when I first tried them on. ^^

You can transfer pics to computer via bluetooth if you don't have a cable :-)

Ligeresx wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

You can transfer pics to computer via bluetooth if you don't have a cable :-)

Oooohh~ :O Well, thank you for telling me - I shall have to see if this'll work! :D

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Yeah, I thought it might be around then. :P Haha! :D They're really lovely, and they were certainly a good choice - thank you (once again - you'll be thinking I'm a broken record! XD)! xx

Ligeresx wrote:

Thry are very pretty!

You're very very very very very 2x10^50 welcome (just getting the broken record bit out the way hehe..I'd never think that of you!) xx

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I really wish I wasn't so tired cos I wanted to come online and say a massive thank you to TT!! I literally squeeled with excitement, not only did he get me another present but it's glass! And I have been so desperate to get my hands on some glass! You are an extremely wonderful boy and I shall be thanking you properly very soon! But, for now, I need my sleep :( Big week!

:D Massive hugs! :D

oo oo I was wondering if it'd come today!! Ha you wanna know something? Me n sub were plotting about what I should get you I bought that for you before I read your post in the 'considering buying' thread, then I read your post and was like booyah 2 for 2!! hehe. Hope you like it my lovely.
    Waiting very impatiently for you to get on chat hehe na thats OK I know you're busy.
    Oh and I LOVE the pic you uploaded!! xx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I found presents that i want to buy but they are discontinued...

For PPD - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20364

For Steve - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8402

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

its awkward i took one look at that and totally could imagine steve in it :P

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

OMG I am so getting that just found it somewhere else I love you, I can't believe you managed to find something like that!

I can't believe the nappy is out of stock. Forget the sissy pants, the nappy is perfect for Steve

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

OMG I am so getting that just found it somewhere else I love you, I can't believe you managed to find something like that!

PPD, you do know you can order that off amazon? :P

^.^ H2H ^.^

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

No you can't, just had a look and couldn't find it :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.