FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I was expecting a LH delivery today and rushed (ok I took my time and didnt get bk till gone 12) back from my sisters after babysitting last night in the hope it would have been delivered. Much to my supprise A packet was waiting for me on the back windowsill so I rushed round in deep excitement only to discover it wasnt my order but a wishlist gift!

To whoever bought it I want to give HUGE booby hugs, ive been in need of new ben wa balls and in fact have them in whilst writing this..... Again thankk you SOOOO much =) xXX

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Twas from me, balls and 2 in 1 massage mousse :) I asked LH to write a message on saying that i hope it makes the packing less stressful for you but they messaged me saying they had despatched it without adding the note on.

Enjoy x

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Twas from me, balls and 2 in 1 massage mousse :) I asked LH to write a message on saying that i hope it makes the packing less stressful for you but they messaged me saying they had despatched it without adding the note on.

Enjoy x

Yes... no note lol

Will have lots of fun with the moose l8r too as the OH is on his way bk from Glasgow working and will be over to see me =P

Again thank you and they really are helping keep me entertained during my packing lol

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

awww i love reading this thread! you get all that warm feeling when someone does something nice for others!

such a lovely thing for you to do emma! :-)

Dxx

Like to surprise and make others happy x

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

AW :) people on here are so sweet :) My 21st is the 8th of next month ;) if any one cares hehe. if any one has any good theme ideas for birthday parties while i think about i id love to hear your ideas.....im totally stuck and haven't got long to arrange it xx

I just turned 25 the other day :/ quarter of a century and its scary :( x

Laurakins [sign in to see picture]

Do you have to email people your wishlists ideas or do you just make your wishlist open for everyone to see? Im a little confused :( Its great knowing everyone is there for each other! What a lovely little community we all have on LoveHoney xx

You just set your wishlist to public so if people click on your username/profile they are able to see it and if they want to purchase stuff from it which is sent directly to you without the sender knowing your address x

Can currently view your 'added extras' one x

Thank you emma! I've managed to figure it out now hehe. My girlfriend is going back to america this sunday, so i won't be seeing her till march next year *sigh* but at least now we can buy each other gifts at christmas without knowing what we got each other xx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Laurakins wrote:

Thank you emma! I've managed to figure it out now hehe. My girlfriend is going back to america this sunday, so i won't be seeing her till march next year *sigh* but at least now we can buy each other gifts at christmas without knowing what we got each other xx

Oh my goodness - that's such a long time!

Do you guys have any plans to move closer to one another? - I can't imagine being apart for that long...

Well, i was going to move over there but Gay/Lesbian relationships arn't recogonized by the federal law so it wouldn't make any difference which state we moved to. I couldn't get a work visa as i would have to prove no americans could do the job i accepted and im only a nursery nurse. So far we have had temporary jobs and end up either quitting or taking alot of time out so we can be together. She has just finished her computer programming degree so decided to come over to england for 4 and a half blissful months. Sadly, time is up this sunday and we have both used up all our 'holiday time'. We now have to wait for her to turn 21 before we can apply for a fiancee visa for her to return to the UK for good. We are just pleased that England has good Lesbian and gay equality and rights for the most part. We have been like this for the past few years *sigh* but fingers crossed that next year we are settled into our own home together :) xxxx

Alot of hard work needs putting. Have to have my own home for more than 6 months and be working full time with a decent wage. I have to be able to support for 6 months until she is allowed to work over here. But it is all worth it and we are both very much in love and have a heart full of determination!

Laurakins wrote:

Alot of hard work needs putting in. Have to have my own home for more than 6 months and be working full time with a decent wage. I have to be able to support her for 6 months until she is allowed to work over here. But it is all worth it and we are both very much in love and have a heart full of determination!

I somehow have managed to miss out alot of words in that last post. Oooops. That is what it is supposed to say.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I find it nice to hear a true case of laws and rights which I believe in actually working.

I hope all goes well LK (as \i will now know you!)

IF she's American though I hope you're teaching her to spell correctly...

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Have to say, when there's so many of us being let down by partners and lovers, it's wonderful seeing two people that determined to be together. Can't be great having to fight so hard just to be in the same place as your partner, but it's still beautiful.

I most certainly am teaching her the correct english and spelling WandA! I quite like LK as a nickname!Thankyou everybody for such lovely comments, it really made us both smile. It never is easy, but what is? Im sure it will all work out in the end. It just has to! Surely they can't make two people who love each other stay apart forever, we certainly wont give up! xxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KP you little sexy angel you!

Thank you so much for the balm - *Emma* got me some as well but the great thing is, I'm going home for the summer so I can take one to leave there and have one in Liverpool so I always have one around!

Not got round to trying it out yet but I will let you know what we think!

*Big massive french booby hugs* and *smoochy kisses!*

Axx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Laurakins wrote:

Laurakins wrote:

Alot of hard work needs putting in. Have to have my own home for more than 6 months and be working full time with a decent wage. I have to be able to support her for 6 months until she is allowed to work over here. But it is all worth it and we are both very much in love and have a heart full of determination!

I somehow have managed to miss out alot of words in that last post. Oooops. That is what it is supposed to say.

The hard work will be worth it - sorry to hear you have to spend so long apart until then but glad to hear that the UK makes life a little easier than other countries - we get some things right!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.