£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

Kinky_emo wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

I bought someone a present recently.... I hope they don't take it the wrong way when they receive it, I'm kinda worried now.

dare we ask who or what :P

now that would be telling, i'll tell you in a few days if they haven't guessed it's from me.

MissPeaches [sign in to see picture]

I can't imagine anyone being annoyed, so I really wouldn't worry!

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

I bought someone a present recently.... I hope they don't take it the wrong way when they receive it, I'm kinda worried now.

well ive anoyed RATHER a few people by getting them stuff they didnt want me to buy, but i always get thanked :D so you shall be fine!

This is true, and I hope I will be.

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

hehe ive apparently got a present on the way from one of the guys on the site i cam on :)

Kinky_emo [sign in to see picture]

monstergeeza wrote:

Time to buy someone something again I think :D

wonder who the lucky girl or guy will be !!

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

Zaquiel wrote:

Im sure they wont hun :) x

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

well ive anoyed RATHER a few people by getting them stuff they didnt want me to buy, but i always get thanked :D so you shall be fine!

This is very true, i yelled at Steve but i wanted to squeeze him to death with thank you hugs too hehe.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

This is very true, i yelled at Steve but i wanted to squeeze him to death with thank you hugs too hehe.

im sorry tell the nice people what you actually wanted to do.. it didnt involve hugging me to death, it was more violent, aimed at my genetils and involved your shoe

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

im sorry tell the nice people what you actually wanted to do.. it didnt involve hugging me to death, it was more violent, aimed at my genetils and involved your shoe

Oh babe thats not when you bought me a pressy thats every day i want to kick you in the balls

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Oh babe thats not when you bought me a pressy thats every day i want to kick you in the balls

feeling the love , just feeling it expressed repeatedly into a very precise area of my anatomy :P xx

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

feeling the love , just feeling it expressed repeatedly into a very precise area of my anatomy :P xx

LMAOOOOO well as long as you feel the love thats all that matters

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

LMAOOOOO well as long as you feel the love thats all that matters

<3 il be on chat for a few more hours if your coming on <3 xxx

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve's overly generous gift to me arrived this morning. I haven't tested it out yet but I shall be doing so later today/tonight & am rather excited at the thought. Thank you again so so much Steve, love you lots & lots *hugs*

I also received something I wasn't expecting too. But upon closer inspection I soon figured out who it was from. Thank you very much you beautiful thing!

I feel like a very lucky kitty today :]

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

WeeSteve's overly generous gift to me arrived this morning. I haven't tested it out yet but I shall be doing so later today/tonight & am rather excited at the thought. Thank you again so so much Steve, love you lots & lots *hugs*

I also received something I wasn't expecting too. But upon closer inspection I soon figured out who it was from. Thank you very much you beautiful thing!

What did you get?? The other gift of course, not the Steve special :P

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

thank you my absolutely wonderful lovable_rogue

I am the very happy new owner of a waternberg wheel:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845(haven't got it out to have a look yet as I'm at work but thank you thank you thank you I love warternberg wheels!)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845

ANDDDD! LH MINTS I lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee mints

Big smiley turtle over here, thank you so much Rogue xxxxx

sub-kitten wrote:

Dont mention it :) nice ppl deserve nice things!

TTurtle wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845(haven't got it out to have a look yet as I'm at work but thank you thank you thank you I love warternberg wheels!)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845

oooo can i come to you and play with the wheel?

A beautiful pressie arrived this morning from a beautiful girl. A million thank yous, a billion kisses and a trillion hugs!!!!!

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

You are absolutely welcome. It was so hard to keep playing along when you were joking about the mints last night :P

sub-kitten wrote:

I really wanted to treat you (and myself, obv) and you totally deserve it, hun. Let's have some fun with them ;)

xx

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to post a seperate post to thank a wonderful tutle friend for the most beautiful (and only) pair of knickers I have ever been bought :D They look amazing on and I shall be wearing them out and giggling to myself knowing how naughty I am wearing crotchless panties under my ordinary clothes :)

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.