• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

i think its amazing that people just randomly give out gifts for nothing in return, its beauitful :)

I never thought that someone could happily send a 'toy' as a present without wanting anything rude in return, its so sweet, i love this place!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Sexy_2009 wrote:

i think its amazing that people just randomly give out gifts for nothing in return, its beauitful :)

I never thought that someone could happily send a 'toy' as a present without wanting anything rude in return, its so sweet, i love this place!

Oh we want something in return........ We want BIG SMILES on our friends faces, the kind they put on ours for just being their amazing selves

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

Oh we want something in return........ We want BIG SMILES on our friends faces, the kind they put on ours for just being their amazing selves

that and cookies

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

that and cookies

and cake

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

that and cookies

and cake

and to be invited to any orgys you plan in the future :P

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

That reminds me - next wednesday 7pm my place

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

that and cookies

and cake

Don't forget hugs, we likes hugs ;o)

luckylesbo wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Ah, for the curious, voila: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22667 This is what I was given. :3

Oh wow....they are sooooo pretty

Arn't they just, very pretty indeed!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

that and cookies

and cake

Put me down for a couple of Jammy Dodgers if thats OK?

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

That reminds me - next wednesday 7pm my place

il bring the lube, any particular flav? no mint LL is illergic x

TTurtle wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sexy_2009 wrote:

that and cookies

and cake

Put me down for a couple of Jammy Dodgers if thats OK?

Is that to fight the Daleks with?

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

:D smiles, cookies, cakes, jammy dodgers and massive orgys to you all!!! :D extremely happy!!!!!!! Got a wand and a bullet in the cutest tin from most certainly the most generous person I know!!! Such a happy happy ducky!!!!! :D the van came but it was like unmarked so i didnt know who it was and didnt want to get the door so my OH got it and shouted up its a box! and i grinned because I had some friends round and thought yayyy bullet!!! and then he walked in with a big box so i thought "huh?" and then ripped it open literally stabbed the selotape with a pen to find A WAND!!! :D I screamed :D so so so happy and my friends were like "what is it??" so i got it out and plugged it in and we spent the next 5 minutes laughing with it on our noses :D felt like such a spoilt girl ^^ I am going to be comfortably numb by the end of the hour let alone this week and years to come! :D Thankyou stevey for putting a massive smile on my face, the best surprise ive had in years! xxxx
    :D
    ps- I have had a go at him before now and today :P I leave it up to the rest of you, although he has promised kinky_emo :D

goodgirl93 wrote:

:D smiles, cookies, cakes, jammy dodgers and massive orgys to you all!!! :D extremely happy!!!!!!! Got a wand and a bullet in the cutest tin from most certainly the most generous person I know!!! Such a happy happy ducky!!!!! :D the van came but it was like unmarked so i didnt know who it was and didnt want to get the door so my OH got it and shouted up its a box! and i grinned because I had some friends round and thought yayyy bullet!!! and then he walked in with a big box so i thought "huh?" and then ripped it open literally stabbed the selotape with a pen to find A WAND!!! :D I screamed :D so so so happy and my friends were like "what is it??" so i got it out and plugged it in and we spent the next 5 minutes laughing with it on our noses :D felt like such a spoilt girl ^^ I am going to be comfortably numb by the end of the hour let alone this week and years to come! :D Thankyou stevey for putting a massive smile on my face, the best surprise ive had in years! xxxx
    :D
    ps- I have had a go at him before now and today :P I leave it up to the rest of you, although he has promised kinky_emo :D

Just reading tht makes me happy :) thats why i bought the people them for these nice little storys about how happy it makes them :)

lots of smiles :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Eeeeek Steve you naughty boy! After being awake so long yesterday I was about to drop off when I heard the postman knock on the door. Mum gets it, deposits parcel in my room whilst I feign sleep and then I leap out of bed and attack the box! It's not a huge one but certainly a good medium-sized box. I hardly dared believe that it could be a magic wand, but it was!!!

The wand was in a gift box (which I feel is worth mentioning because I've never had anything gift boxed before, it makes the receiving so much more exciting!) and the LH outer packaging was just gorgeous, not cringy or tacky. I unwrapped it straight away and plugged it straight into the mains, then flicked the scrool wheel. Ooooh mama!

Steve you have made me so happy I can't express myself in so few words! I love you looaddds! I've already had a play and I see the light! The light at the tip of a magic wand! Expect a very good Christmas pressie mister, I know you never asked for one but as you are so lovely I will take the iniative and pick something nice for you, to match your lovely personality. We all love Stevie Wander! :D

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Eeeeek Steve you naughty boy! After being awake so long yesterday I was about to drop off when I heard the postman knock on the door. Mum gets it, deposits parcel in my room whilst I feign sleep and then I leap out of bed and attack the box! It's not a huge one but certainly a good medium-sized box. I hardly dared believe that it could be a magic wand, but it was!!!

The wand was in a gift box (which I feel is worth mentioning because I've never had anything gift boxed before, it makes the receiving so much more exciting!) and the LH outer packaging was just gorgeous, not cringy or tacky. I unwrapped it straight away and plugged it straight into the mains, then flicked the scrool wheel. Ooooh mama!

Steve you have made me so happy I can't express myself in so few words! I love you looaddds! I've already had a play and I see the light! The light at the tip of a magic wand! Expect a very good Christmas pressie mister, I know you never asked for one but as you are so lovely I will take the iniative and pick something nice for you, to match your lovely personality. We all love Stevie Wander! :D

you honestly dont need to get me anything!!! <3

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

I bought someone a present recently.... I hope they don't take it the wrong way when they receive it, I'm kinda worried now.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Zaquiel wrote:

I bought someone a present recently.... I hope they don't take it the wrong way when they receive it, I'm kinda worried now.

I'm sure they won't. I'm sure they'll just be flattered by your generosity. Will they know it's from you?

Kinky_emo [sign in to see picture]

Zaquiel wrote:

dare we ask who or what :P

Zaquiel wrote:

well ive anoyed RATHER a few people by getting them stuff they didnt want me to buy, but i always get thanked :D so you shall be fine!

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

Zaquiel wrote:

I'm sure they won't. I'm sure they'll just be flattered by your generosity. Will they know it's from you?

Hopefully :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.