• I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Ladys and gentelmen, as of right now. im officaly not buying anymore gifts (this week)

I made a promise to a dear friend tht i wouldnt spend any more money, and i wont be as i keep my promises :)

but Steve i wanted you to get me......... yeah right

Spend your money sweetheart just spend it treating yourself

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Ladys and gentelmen, as of right now. im officaly not buying anymore gifts (this week)

I made a promise to a dear friend tht i wouldnt spend any more money, and i wont be as i keep my promises :)

does that include a plane ticket to NI? :P

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

come over anytime you want.... lovely place..... i am busy then though so can't be your tour guide

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

come over anytime you want.... lovely place..... i am busy then though so can't be your tour guide

:P i wouldnt anyway, im a big woose remember :( id never be able to travel alone

WeeSteve wrote:

:P i wouldnt anyway, im a big woose remember :( id never be able to travel alone

Ah i'll be over to see you one day, when i grab the rest of the girls for this orgy

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Ah i'll be over to see you one day, when i grab the rest of the girls for this orgy

IF that day was to every actually happen OMG it would be like heaven! id marry you all <3

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Ahhhh I've never had the postman come at 7am! I got so excited that I cut my finger on the box :( But forgot about the pain like straight away - STEVE YOU NAUGHTY BOY! You really shouldn't have but Thank you so so much!!!! (And to anyone whos wondering - no I didn't get a wand ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I would like to thank a certain cheeky Turtle (his words I swear, not mine :P) for my present that arrived this morning! :D It turned out that my suspicions re: what you got me were correct! :D

And they look sooooo pretty too! I can't stop running my fingers over the butterflies. ^^

Thank you so, so, soooo much!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, for the curious, voila: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22667 This is what I was given. :3

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

ahhhhh glad that came and really glad you like them you are so very welcome my lovely hehe and well done on guessing correctly!! xxxxx

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

I would like to thank a certain cheeky Turtle (his words I swear, not mine :P) for my present that arrived this morning! :D It turned out that my suspicions re: what you got me were correct! :D

And they look sooooo pretty too! I can't stop running my fingers over the butterflies. ^^

Thank you so, so, soooo much!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, for the curious, voila: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22667 This is what I was given. :3

They are hot! I'm sure you will look irresistable in them thanks to a very generous turtle :)

TTurtle wrote:

ahhhhh glad that came and really glad you like them you are so very welcome my lovely hehe and well done on guessing correctly!! xxxxx

Yeah me too, and a bonus - I think I managed to smuggle the little envelope away before either of the parents saw it, since the postie just put it through the letterbox. ^^

And like them? I love them!! :D In fact, I'm still wearing them now despite saying I'd just try them on and see how they looked, ha ha! :P Thank you~ :) xxxxxxx

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

They are hot! I'm sure you will look irresistable in them thanks to a very generous turtle :)

I know, right? I fell in love the first time I saw them! :D Aww, thank you~ :D And yes, he most certainly is generous! :) <3

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Yeah me too, and a bonus - I think I managed to smuggle the little envelope away before either of the parents saw it, since the postie just put it through the letterbox. ^^

And like them? I love them!! :D In fact, I'm still wearing them now despite saying I'd just try them on and see how they looked, ha ha! :P Thank you~ :) xxxxxxx

haha you did say you'd be stalking the front door for the postie, good job getting in there!

Aw well thats really great you love them, honestly I am so chuffed I picked the right thing haha and honestly you don't have to say thank you..as I said to you last night I should say thank you to you a million times over for being so lovely :) xxxx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

Wow they are gorgeous!! You lucky girl! :)

Kinky_emo [sign in to see picture]

OMG OMG OMG 8am post man comes i nearly fall down the stairs to get to the door open the door and snached the box from his hands had to run back up the stairs and begin to tare open a box only to read the funniest message ever that was sent with my package.

so got out my new toys and got to give the smallest a try befor i acally exploded never got a chance to try the 2nd was that fucked i acally went back to sleep now up to go to work and i cant stop smiling all i can say is

BEST MONDAY EVER thank you my amazing man :)

Kinky_emo wrote:

OMG OMG OMG 8am post man comes i nearly fall down the stairs to get to the door open the door and snached the box from his hands had to run back up the stairs and begin to tare open a box only to read the funniest message ever that was sent with my package.

so got out my new toys and got to give the smallest a try befor i acally exploded never got a chance to try the 2nd was that fucked i acally went back to sleep now up to go to work and i cant stop smiling all i can say is

i wonder who that could be.... :D

Kinky_emo [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Kinky_emo wrote:

yes i do wonder :P

TTurtle wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

haha you did say you'd be stalking the front door for the postie, good job getting in there!

Aw well thats really great you love them, honestly I am so chuffed I picked the right thing haha and honestly you don't have to say thank you..as I said to you last night I should say thank you to you a million times over for being so lovely :) xxxx

Thank you, thank you. I did try my best. :P

Ha ha! :P Well, you certainly picked well! :D And even if you say I don't need to say thank you, I still will. :P

Awww, thanks. X3 Though I'm pretty sure I've told you that the day-brightening is a two-way street, and that you're really awesome and great fun to speak to! :D xxx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Wow they are gorgeous!! You lucky girl! :)

Aren't they just? :3 And yeah, I really am. *wet eyes* I'm so grateful to him, and to everyone that's given me a present before. :') *HUGE hugs* :'D

Candied Citrus wrote:

Oh wow....they are sooooo pretty

Kinky_emo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Kinky_emo wrote:

You mean Wander not Wonder right?

luckylesbo wrote:

Kinky_emo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Kinky_emo wrote:

You mean Wander not Wonder right?

nah the wand wont arrive till weds i think :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.