99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

DarthKitty [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

DarthKitty wrote:

Hehe i just got my first present and i am over the moooooooooooooooon, not with the 7am wake up call though....

Oooh what'd you get lucky lady?

she got the WeeSteve special

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

hehehehe

Isn't Steve WANDerful?

Hahahahaha! hahaha im laughing so much!

why am i not this witty!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

I got a luvly bottle of maximus luuuuuuube!

which is good timing as my lube was almost dead :D

That's very good timing! It's good for you to be treated for once, did your parents discover it or were you safe for once? xx

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

I have a list as long as my arm the people I want to buy for being pay day I'm not exactly broke but I will be if I go buying everyone something lol

Speaking of a long list, I notice you haven't updated your wishlist, mister, despite saying you would/needed to. :P

I'm glad you're bugging him about this because it means I don't have to :P

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

That's very good timing! It's good for you to be treated for once, did your parents discover it or were you safe for once? xx

^^Hes in hiding!!!!

jenkat wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

^^Hes in hiding!!!!

Making good use of the lube then and his new glass dildo, ain't he spoiled? I'm glad he's liking it!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

I have a list as long as my arm the people I want to buy for being pay day I'm not exactly broke but I will be if I go buying everyone something lol

Speaking of a long list, I notice you haven't updated your wishlist, mister, despite saying you would/needed to. :P

*Stands to attention and salutes* terribly sorry ma'am, I was desperately trying to rip my big bang theory DVD collection to my media server last night and didn't have time, I shall do so this evening *at ease soldier* hehe thanks for reminding me though, hope you enjoyed your chinese xxx

I don't want excuses, soldier, I want results! >:/

Tee hee~ :P Well, that's fair enough. And yes, I enjoyed it very much (although the parents stole some of it when they got home. >.>). :D

lovable_Rogue wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

I'm glad you're bugging him about this because it means I don't have to :P

Corr I dunno eh! Even over the internet I have women nagging at me hahaha love to you both, just having a look now x

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

^^Hes in hiding!!!!

Making good use of the lube then and his new glass dildo, ain't he spoiled? I'm glad he's liking it!

my parents are in so i wasnt safe :( damn sods law grr a pressie could come on any day bar a saterday and i would be fine!.

then it seems like i dont appraite the pressie either cose i all i do is moan about my parents :(

So too whom ever baught it thank yooooooou :)

it shall help me ease through next week ;) hehehehe xxx

SN [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

jenkat wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

^^Hes in hiding!!!!

my parents are in so i wasnt safe :( damn sods law grr a pressie could come on any day bar a saterday and i would be fine!.

then it seems like i dont appraite the pressie either cose i all i do is moan about my parents :(

Ahhhh, always the way, isnt it! I share your pain- had the last delivery all planned out. Saw the postman coming down the drive with a MASSIVE box in his hands (took advantage of last weekend's deals)... and then my Dad walks out to dump an envelope in the bin and collects it from him!

What's even worse, lol, is that as I brought it in, he jokes with me, "So, what have you got there, sex toys?!"

OMG..... If they only knew.....

SN wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

jenkat wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

^^Hes in hiding!!!!

Ahhhh, always the way, isnt it! I share your pain- had the last delivery all planned out. Saw the postman coming down the drive with a MASSIVE box in his hands (took advantage of last weekend's deals)... and then my Dad walks out to dump an envelope in the bin and collects it from him!

What's even worse, lol, is that as I brought it in, he jokes with me, "So, what have you got there, sex toys?!"

well my parents know what the LH envolpoes and boxes look like so the stuff might aswell comes in a gaint dildo shaped box :|

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

well my parents know what the LH envolpoes and boxes look like so the stuff might aswell comes in a gaint dildo shaped box :|

I am sooo going to reguest that next time I buy you something

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

hahaha!

I still dont know who bought me it :(

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

make it empty inside.... your new toy is a dildo box

LOL if my parents discovered the secret origin of my boxes they would pass out! Then again, when I went on my four-day break I left my Happy Rabbit and Lelo Mia in their boxes in a little drawer under my bed. My older brother looked after the house and when I came back the drawer was slightly open! D: I hope he didn't get bored and started snooping about in my drawers, god knows what he might have found! He keeps asking about all my parcels I'm getting though, in front of my parents, and I keep brushing it off with little stupid excuses I can't even remember now. It's making me nervous that he knows!! So embarressing!

Steve, I got you your lube :) I thought it was about time you were treated and thought it would be useful as you've just had a new dildo x

Steve, I got you your lube :) I thought it was about time you were treated and thought it would be useful as you've just had a new dildo x

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy thank you very much :) i shall put it go good use on monday ;) hehehehe

<3

WeeSteve wrote:

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy thank you very much :) i shall put it go good use on monday ;) hehehehe

<3

Good boy! ;) I'm glad you like it x

WeeSteve wrote:

<3

i shall have to retun the favour at some point :)

EDIT:

YOU DONT OWN THE STEVE SPECIAL!!! *add to basket*

WeeSteve wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

<3

EDIT:

You make me laugh, it took me months to finally buy my wand, i had to pick the right one, save the money, make sure it was the right one, and did i really want it, could i justify the money, should i, shouldnt i, should i, shouldnt i........

whereas Steve just clicks add to basket

Can't work out which one of us is more insane in this circumstance

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

<3

EDIT:

You make me laugh, it took me months to finally buy my wand, i had to pick the right one, save the money, make sure it was the right one, and did i really want it, could i justify the money, should i, shouldnt i, should i, shouldnt i........

well ive bought 3 wands now, thts £150 .. and id happily buy more, infact i know i will :D

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

well ive bought 3 wands now, thts £150 .. and id happily buy more, infact i know i will :D

I feel privledge that my St Stevie pressie is different to the wand I am special and all you other bitches can suck it!!!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

I think LH should rename it to the Stevey Special Wand!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.