• I got a pressie!

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Ok you christmas people..... i unfriend all you cheery happy saddos

I don't like hearing about christmas until december at least!!!!!!!

Mwuahaha, you can't unfriend me cause I was never friended :P

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

I have a list as long as my arm the people I want to buy for being pay day I'm not exactly broke but I will be if I go buying everyone something lol

Speaking of a long list, I notice you haven't updated your wishlist, mister, despite saying you would/needed to. :P

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

I have a list as long as my arm the people I want to buy for being pay day I'm not exactly broke but I will be if I go buying everyone something lol

I have a list too, i know who i am getting and what i am getting them.....

well i did....the whole emergency expense was quoted at over £200 so might have to wait til next payday which genuinely makes me sad. I have been counting down to payday and now im counting down to next payday and this one hasn't even been yet

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Last year was amazing. I won £10k in the August, so could afford to get everyone super awesome presents. Then I decided this year I was going to make peoples presents, and do like homemade food hampers full of jams,chutneys, sweets, chocolates and chocolate vodka etc. So Im looking forward to becoming the queen of domestic goddess' and getting my thrift on too!

epic :D being a cheap sod I make everything aswell, including cards :') x

Heart2Heart wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I have friended you just to unfriend you Santas Little Kinky Elf

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

Heart2Heart wrote:

dani5791 wrote:

Heart2Heart wrote:

114days 23hours ;)

Oh god lol!

Though if you're a believer that the worlds gonna end this year don't worry cause you only have 111 days 1 hour :P

Lovely O.o

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Last year was amazing. I won £10k in the August, so could afford to get everyone super awesome presents. Then I decided this year I was going to make peoples presents, and do like homemade food hampers full of jams,chutneys, sweets, chocolates and chocolate vodka etc. So Im looking forward to becoming the queen of domestic goddess' and getting my thrift on too!

I don't think thats a cheap thing i think thats a lovely personal thing!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Oooh the homemade pressies sound delicious Jenkat, lucky lucky friends getting those!

luckylesbo wrote:

Heart2Heart wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I have friended you just to unfriend you Santas Little Kinky Elf

Yup, thats my profession :D

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

I love it! I got so addicted to Kirstie Allsopp's homemade Britain, I decided to take up so many new crafts! I love homemade gifts so much more than bought ones :D

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

I love it! I got so addicted to Kirstie Allsopp's homemade Britain, I decided to take up so many new crafts! I love homemade gifts so much more than bought ones :D

It's very rewarding I make alot of things with my daughters so much fun to be had :)

jenkat wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Least more thought goes into it than just going and buying something random :P

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

but nothing says i love you like a terrys choclate orange! :P

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

thanks :D some of my cards are still up my OHs grandma wont take it down because she thinks its too pretty :')

I made all my own easter eggs aswell and filled them with haribo, mini oreos, love hearts and tons more plus a little note to each person and then wrapped them in foil, tissue paper and then ribbon :D and did mini ones aswell, and then made a box for each family and church and put in hay and those little chicks you get, did a box with my OH for his work aswell and they went down really well :D so thoroughly suggest plus its so cheap! xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

I made all my own easter eggs aswell and filled them with haribo, mini oreos, love hearts and tons more plus a little note to each person and then wrapped them in foil, tissue paper and then ribbon :D and did mini ones aswell, and then made a box for each family and church and put in hay and those little chicks you get, did a box with my OH for his work aswell and they went down really well :D so thoroughly suggest plus its so cheap! xx

OMG they sound amazing!! Much better than just buying some, at least you put your heart into making them

goodgirl93 wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

thanks :D some of my cards are still up my OHs grandma wont take it down because she thinks its too pretty :')

This makes me want you to be my wifey!!! I need a wife who can do things like that!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

I like how all my friends get on so well :)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

OMG they sound amazing!! Much better than just buying some, at least you put your heart into making them

Thanks :D Its more I get abit obbsessed with making sure everythings like how i imagined it to be :') everyone should do it :D x

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

This makes me want you to be my wifey!!! I need a wife who can do things like that!

so long as you dont mind picking up on the cleaning side of things then we're on :D x

WeeSteve wrote:

I like how all my friends get on so well :)

totally xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.