• I got a pressie!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

jenkat wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Guess what guys? Steve bought himself what I was going to get him when he was least expecting it, so he said (and I quote) "well ul just have to be more creative now :P" He is soooooo going to regret that

hahahahaha I know what I want to get him! Ill have to get his address ninja style, coz hed never put it on his wishlist, and I want it to be a surprise!!!!

il regret this but.
    FYI you can put an item into ur basket... look at someones wishlist then go to the checkout with tht iteam and it goes " ooh you were looking at there wishlist, wana send them it"

However if either of you get me the sissy girl pants or that boob custome i will be very sad!

He is soooo asking for it!!!!!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

OOOOOOOh how did I not know this!!!!!! OMG I can have soooo much more fun now!!!! Mwahahahaha! Some people are going to be getting the personal touch from me :D:D:D:D:D

And as much as Id LOVE to get you the sissy pants Steve....nope, its not them!!! xxx

jenkat wrote:

OOOOOOOh how did I not know this!!!!!! OMG I can have soooo much more fun now!!!! Mwahahahaha! Some people are going to be getting the personal touch from me :D:D:D:D:D

And as much as Id LOVE to get you the sissy pants Steve....nope, its not them!!! xxx

Haha yeah, I like to add a personal touch sometimes :D That's how you ended up with the chocolate willy btw

And he said no sissy pants or boob thing, nothing about the gold mankini and the tarzan thing!!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Haha yeah, I like to add a personal touch sometimes :D That's how you ended up with the chocolate willy btw

And he said no sissy pants or boob thing, nothing about the gold mankini and the tarzan thing!!

Ive told you personally no mankini!!! and i dont need no tarzan thong!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Stevie Mankini ....... has to happen

thinking of getting steve this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25255

SHHHHH DON'T TELL HIM

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Right! who's up for chipping in and getting CoT the tea-gimp suit?!

luckylesbo wrote:

thinking of getting steve this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25255

SHHHHH DON'T TELL HIM

ok i wont shh

TTurtle wrote:

Why do you think its sold out? I grabbed it whilst it was in stock

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Why do you think its sold out? I grabbed it whilst it was in stock

but that was for your personal use

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

It must be quite exciting to recieve a gift especially when ur not expecting it.I see a few of you on here that have recieved gifts from an unknown source but to some people that just adds to the fun of it,i cant really say how i would feel because ive not been sent anything but i can understand that it must feel strange recieving a gift and not being able to thank the sender.Anyway to all u guys that have been lucky enough to be sent something u should be proud and honoured that someone out there thinks ur special.x x

badgirlbites wrote:

It must be quite exciting to recieve a gift especially when ur not expecting it.I see a few of you on here that have recieved gifts from an unknown source but to some people that just adds to the fun of it,i cant really say how i would feel because ive not been sent anything but i can understand that it must feel strange recieving a gift and not being able to thank the sender.Anyway to all u guys that have been lucky enough to be sent something u should be proud and honoured that someone out there thinks ur special.x x

it's not all about the recieving, the giving is a big part of it, treating your friends and the people who make each day brighter is a special thing.

Instead of thinking how nice it would be to recieve a gift, why not try sending one to one of your friends?

luckylesbo wrote:

it's not all about the recieving, the giving is a big part of it, treating your friends and the people who make each day brighter is a special thing.

Instead of thinking how nice it would be to recieve a gift, why not try sending one to one of your friends?

Its definitely the giving, if I know theres something one of my friends want but can't afford, or if they're upset then I'll get them something to put a smile on their face

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Its definitely the giving, if I know theres something one of my friends want but can't afford, or if they're upset then I'll get them something to put a smile on their face

ditto x

I buy people stuff they want but cant afford. when they need a smile or they just need to know that someone cares <3

Yup as much as I've loved every present I've been gven, I do love the buyingand sending most! I love coming on the forum saying that I've bought someone something, and having a little tease...and then seeing the person Ive bought something for come on and be all liike....Ooooh I got a pressie...I can't wait to useit/try it on/read it etc.

I wish I knew about being able to put non wishlist items in with deliveries, as I made H2H put something on his wishlist so I could buy it him,as I thought it would suit him, and it obviously ruined the surprise a little! (although I did leave it a while before I bought it so it would be a surprise when it eventually turned up lol)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

This isn't in response to badgirlbites' post at all but it's along the same lines - asking for presents = not cool. I've had a couple of people ask me outright recently and that's kinda pissed me off a bit tbh

TTurtle wrote:

This isn't in response to badgirlbites' post at all but it's along the same lines - asking for presents = not cool. I've had a couple of people ask me outright recently and that's kinda pissed me off a bit tbh

TTurtle wrote:

ditto,

TTurtle wrote:

This isn't in response to badgirlbites' post at all but it's along the same lines - asking for presents = not cool. I've had a couple of people ask me outright recently and that's kinda pissed me off a bit tb

Buy me a pressie TT...me love you long time ;) hahahaha xxx

(But yes...Ive had someone add me asa friend, and pretty much ask if I'd get them a present within 2 minutes of chatting! Twice infact!...naughty naughty!)

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

This isn't in response to badgirlbites' post at all but it's along the same lines - asking for presents = not cool. I've had a couple of people ask me outright recently and that's kinda pissed me off a bit tb

Buy me a pressie TT...me love you long time ;) hahahaha xxx

(But yes...Ive had someone add me asa friend, and pretty much ask if I'd get them a present within 2 minutes of chatting! Twice infact!...naughty naughty!)

Seriously? That's just rude.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.