• I got a pressie!

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

Wow, thank you - so unexpected!!

I was thinking about buying some myself but probably never would have as usual

Made my day yesterday - really cheered me up :)

x..x

lovable_Rogue [sign in to see picture]

I was looking through the toys last night deciding which to purchase myself, I had an idea which I wanted but knew I had to wait until payday to get it :( So, imagine my surprise and excitement when the very same toy came through the post this morning :D I am still beaming from ear to ear and frantically looking for some batteries so I can give it a test tonight!

Thank you a million Tturtle! You have made my week (if not month) :D

xx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

I got a lovly pressie from Highly_Insatiable to help me "de-stress"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15664

Im soo happy! i always want to buy this but everytime i go shopping its out of stock! (its out of stock right now!)

so thank you soooooooooooooo much hun <3

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

dam steve !! your lucky, that looks ace ! have fun

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Ooo I've been looking at that amongst other glass dildos as I recently bought my first glass one and I'm now curious about a glass anal one.

Looking forward to what your views are WeeSteve.

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

dammmmitttttt something has come back in stock that i know someone really wants...... but payday isn't for a while yet. Please stay in stock little item pleaseeeee

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I was looking through the toys last night deciding which to purchase myself, I had an idea which I wanted but knew I had to wait until payday to get it :( So, imagine my surprise and excitement when the very same toy came through the post this morning :D I am still beaming from ear to ear and frantically looking for some batteries so I can give it a test tonight!

Thank you a million Tturtle! You have made my week (if not month) :D

xx

You are soooo very welcome my dear xx

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

I got a lovly pressie from Highly_Insatiable to help me "de-stress"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15664

Im soo happy! i always want to buy this but everytime i go shopping its out of stock! (its out of stock right now!)

so thank you soooooooooooooo much hun <3

You are very welcome hun :) didn't realise it was so hard to get a hold of

x..x

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkyooouuu Jenkat for my lovely birthday present ever so much hehe I love it and can't wait to try! xxx

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkyooouuu Jenkat for my lovely birthday present ever so much hehe I love it and can't wait to try! xxx

Hehehehe you are so very welcome! Its part Birthday present/part thank you for being an awesome friend present! Hope it brings you as many smiles as you bring me! xXx

Highly_Insatiable wrote:

jenkat wrote:

OMG! I got another pressie today! I'm off on a short holiday tonight, staying in a very quiet and tranquil woodland/nature reserve, and these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17890 are perfect, as my body is a bit rubbish and like to be in pain for the most part!

I've always wanted to try these, and I'm gonna dress up in my new pants, and let the OH pamper me!!!

Also thank you for the message with it...really made me smile and I had a little lump in my throat. Your one little sentence honestly made my day a million times better, and hit home (I'd been feeling a little meh, but it inspired me to go back to my cheery poitive self again!!!)

Again I *THINK* I know who you are (by the little smiley face you did) but I want to be sure before I start gushing at an unsuspecting person!!

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3

Glad you like your pressie jenkat, saw them on your wishlist and I actually got to see them properly at my bluebella party on Sunday so I knew they were good quality - let me know how they feel and if they work because I might get them for myself :) x..x

They are amazing!!! I've only tried them hot so far (will be trying them cold tonight )but wow! They sent me into the most relaxed I've been in ages...up to the point I nearly fell asleep. It felt like I was outside sunbathing, as the heat is blissful :D

I had them placed down my spine, and across my shoulders and also between my toes. The spinal placement was my favourite. They cool down quite quickly, but my OH kept taking a few off and rewarming them, which was lovely of him!

I'm going to try alternating hot and cold like it suggests, but so far, so good!

Thank you so much! I really do like them, and recommened them wholeheartedly! xxx

and another birthday present from cheer_up...thank you sooooo much too xxx

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Sorry it's so late!

cheer_up wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Sorry it's so late!

oh don't be silly! Even if you'd bought it before I wouldn't have got it till today anyway cuz my delivery address is my work. I can't say thank you enough lol between jenkats and your present I think there's gonna be a turtle having a lot of fun this evening xxx

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

First ever pressie! Woo! :D Thanks Jen ;D Now I just need to get round taking a couple pictures wearing it :D xxx

^.^ H2H ^.^

Heart2Heart wrote:

First ever pressie! Woo! :D Thanks Jen ;D Now I just need to get round taking a couple pictures wearing it :D xxx

^.^ H2H ^.^

Heheheh you're very welcome! I can't wait to see the pics! It's going to look great on you!!!! xxx<3 xxx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Heart2Heart wrote:

^.^ H2H ^.^

Ooooh what did you get? :D

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

ive just bought some stuff and a little prezzie for someone :P hope she likes it x

Riddler001 [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.