99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

You are such a babe, get online so I can thank you properly!

And you need to help me with a name for mine now :P He is going to be my bath buddy forever

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

OMG.....OMG.......OMG

Someone loves me :) I have just got my first EVER present from a very lovely Lh member!!!! AND I LOVE THE VERY SEXY PANTIES

I know who you are missy........

xxx

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

OMG.....OMG.......OMG

Someone loves me :) I have just got my first EVER present from a very lovely Lh member!!!! AND I LOVE THE VERY SEXY PANTIES

xxx

Awww!!!! I'm liking the knicker love that's going on recently!!! x

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

OMG.....OMG.......OMG

xxx

:)

I also got a pressie today - not really got a clue who it's from - own up so I can thank you!!

x..x

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Ooh what did you both get? :)

I got

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71 - been contemplating getting some for AGES!!

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22170 which I was also thinking of trying!

Dreading going into work today so this has brought a smile to my face and made the day more bearable :)

x..x

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

lucky you xxx we're still waiting for our first pressies ;)

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22170

is this not the free offer through facebook?

OMG! I got another pressie today! I'm off on a short holiday tonight, staying in a very quiet and tranquil woodland/nature reserve, and these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17890 are perfect, as my body is a bit rubbish and like to be in pain for the most part!

I've always wanted to try these, and I'm gonna dress up in my new pants, and let the OH pamper me!!!

Also thank you for the message with it...really made me smile and I had a little lump in my throat. Your one little sentence honestly made my day a million times better, and hit home (I'd been feeling a little meh, but it inspired me to go back to my cheery poitive self again!!!)

Again I *THINK* I know who you are (by the little smiley face you did) but I want to be sure before I start gushing at an unsuspecting person!!

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

I got these if anyone is interested

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24914

Who knew a pair of panties could cheer me up so much! Im in such a good mood…….

Also wore the panties out under my skinny jeans today because I didn’t want to take them off lol

Thank u so much Highly Insatiable – never spoken to you on chat or anything and for you to treat me something means a lot- oh now im gushing lol

xxx

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Also wore the panties out under my skinny jeans today because I didn’t want to take them off lol

Thank u so much Highly Insatiable – never spoken to you on chat or anything and for you to treat me something means a lot- oh now im gushing lol

xxx

Oh they are gorgeous!!!! Are you definitely have the bum to pull them off too! x

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Well i was told i had a pressie coming in the post but its not arrived yet :P

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

i had the set of butt plugs a few weeks ago

i want the cock ring hook next looks ace !

Fun N Games [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you can help I have tried to email my wish list to a friend but it doesnt seem to have gone can anybody help me ...

jenkat wrote:

OMG! I got another pressie today! I'm off on a short holiday tonight, staying in a very quiet and tranquil woodland/nature reserve, and these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17890 are perfect, as my body is a bit rubbish and like to be in pain for the most part!

I've always wanted to try these, and I'm gonna dress up in my new pants, and let the OH pamper me!!!

Also thank you for the message with it...really made me smile and I had a little lump in my throat. Your one little sentence honestly made my day a million times better, and hit home (I'd been feeling a little meh, but it inspired me to go back to my cheery poitive self again!!!)

Again I *THINK* I know who you are (by the little smiley face you did) but I want to be sure before I start gushing at an unsuspecting person!!

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3

Glad you like your pressie jenkat, saw them on your wishlist and I actually got to see them properly at my bluebella party on Sunday so I knew they were good quality - let me know how they feel and if they work because I might get them for myself :) x..x

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

xxx

You're welcome - I really like these too actually. Glad they are a nice fit for you :)

Sometimes I just come over all generous n stuff!

x..x

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Fun N Games wrote:

Maybe you can help I have tried to email my wish list to a friend but it doesnt seem to have gone can anybody help me ...

Hey, try emailing your wishlist to yourself first and then forward the link on. That's what I ended up doing.

It's easy for it to be lost in your junk/spam folder too.

You click on "Wishlists" and then "Share my wishlist" option.

Nice to see a lot of gifting going on. =)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Highly_Insatiable wrote:

I also got a pressie today - not really got a clue who it's from - own up so I can thank you!!

x..x

*waves sheepishly* Hi! I hope you like the tape, I was drawn to it as it can double up as bodytape (for making costumes) and you said somewhere on the forums that you were moving soon ;) I'm glad you like them both, let me know how you get on with the tape, I may get some :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.