£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

PPD - Thank you for my wrist restraints, they are lovely! I'm just about to upload a photo so keep an eye out for it! I will have a review up soon too and suggest every woman get some, they are so gorgeous and silky soft!

JENKAT - Coincidently I bought you your hipster briefs and book too - how weird is that?! We both got each other variations of the same thing!! :) I'm glad you like them, the briefs I got you are very sexy and it would be nice to see a photo of them ;) The black lace quickies books are alright and I decided to get you one too, I have number eight. It's alright, mainly bondage and stockings stories, I hope yours is a little more sexy in its content though.

EVERYONE - Anyway thank you everyone for my pressies and being such a loving community, I don't get on here as often as I hope but I try my best. I have to go, reviews to write and photos to upload... I'm a little skint though so won't be able to buy as much as I want :( I haven't bought anything for myself since 2nd August so this has really cheered me up. Love and hugs xxxxx

PS Especially you, Luckylesbo - I might be joining you in the Lesbian Club soon XOXOX

Ooh I'm definitely keeping an eye out, I love your photos :) The wrist restraints are lovely I just didn't think I'd have any use for them so thought I'd get them for you since they were on your wishlist :D I'm very glad you like them x

Looks like luckylesbo will get her commission after all :P

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

PS Especially you, Luckylesbo - I might be joining you in the Lesbian Club soon XOXOX

We would be lucky to have ya

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hey LuckyLesbo, I'm going to wear the Alice outfit for a costume party, if I can pluck up the courage. Some of my friends are students so I'm sure I can wrangle an invite to a costume party in fresher's week come September/October when university starts again :)

All I need are some shoes, a blonde wig and a petticoat... Do you think Alice is suitable for Halloween, or she not scary enough? I could always compensate with some bloody makeup, but I don't want to get blood on my dress/sotckings! :( Any ideas?

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

Somebody should be getting a surprise in a couple of days - well, that's what the little birdy told me anyway...

x..x

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I meant to do this yesterday, but I was hardly around. So I'd like to thank whoever (was it you PPD? :3) bought me these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21318 in red - thank you very much!! :D *hugs* <3

Unfortunately I've not worn them yet (it being girl's week, ugh :( ), so I can't comment on how comfortable they are, but I shall do as so as I have the chance! Once again, thank you heaps! ^^ Loads of hugs from moi! :D

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

I meant to do this yesterday, but I was hardly around. So I'd like to thank whoever (was it you PPD? :3) bought me these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21318 in red - thank you very much!! :D *hugs* <3

Unfortunately I've not worn them yet (it being girl's week, ugh :( ), so I can't comment on how comfortable they are, but I shall do as so as I have the chance! Once again, thank you heaps! ^^ Loads of hugs from moi! :D

I fine choice of lingerie!!!!

Candied Citrus wrote:

Yes, they're from me, I'm glad you like them I was just thinking that its been ages and they should be there by now haha.

Yes, please say if they're comfy and fit fine once you've tried them on ;) xxx

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

Yes, they're from me, I'm glad you like them I was just thinking that its been ages and they should be there by now haha.

Yes, please say if they're comfy and fit fine once you've tried them on ;) xxx

They arrived yesterday morning, but I was out for most of the day, and then I went to bed early (having only had three hours sleep >.<), so I wasn't online much. :) But yes, I love them! Thank you~ :'D *hugs*

And I shall do! Expect a report as soon as I am able to wear them! ;D x

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

JENKAT - Coincidently I bought you your hipster briefs and book too - how weird is that?! We both got each other variations of the same thing!! :) I'm glad you like them, the briefs I got you are very sexy and it would be nice to see a photo of them ;) The black lace quickies books are alright and I decided to get you one too, I have number eight. It's alright, mainly bondage and stockings stories, I hope yours is a little more sexy in its content though.

EVERYONE - Anyway thank you everyone for my pressies and being such a loving community, I don't get on here as often as I hope but I try my best. I have to go, reviews to write and photos to upload... I'm a little skint though so won't be able to buy as much as I want :( I haven't bought anything for myself since 2nd August so this has really cheered me up. Love and hugs xxxxx

I know!!! Great minds hey! I wanted to get you something else, (I still will) but I decided that I'm not wasting another bank holiday weekend at home, so booked a very last minute holiday for the kids, so funds are a bit low.

The book is ok...its not very explicit, but Im enjoying reading it. The pants are gorgeous. I will deffo take a picture of them on *as shy as I am* but Im waiting until Im on holiday to wear them :D Thank you again so much! I can't wait to road test them ;) xxx

Did we get you the same underwear by any chance Jen? :P xxx

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Did we get you the same underwear by any chance Jen? :P xxx

It was you!!!!!!!!

Ive been trying to work out who it was!!!

No you didn't!!! There were two pairs that I loved...myf avourite ones out of the entire LH site , and I was debating wether I should get one pair, or both. And then I decided to get TT a birthday pressie, and book a holiday, so I decided the knickers could wait...THEN you both got me them! I was like WTH!!!???!!!!! * I won't lie...I actually did a little dance when I saw them*

I did mistakenly open them infront of the OH, who demanded I put them both on straight away, and I may have accidently mentioned I had chocolate too, which my 2 kids heard, and proceeded to beg me for,but I didn't think it appropriate for them to munch on a chocolate dick so I ran off with it!!!

I haven't worn them yet, as me and the ex have got back together, and we're off on holiday friday, so both pairs are in my suitcase, waiting for their maiden voyage!

Thank you so much too! I honestly and genuinely love them so much, and Im either very obvious about my likes, or you two are psychic!!!! xxx

Haha I thought my chocolate willy comment would have given me away :D

That's good then, I'm always worried about someone else buying the same thing. We are obviously amazing if we both managed to get you your favourite things ;)

xxx

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I was woken up by the postman this morning which would normally make me rather grumpy but upon opening the large package he gave me & realising it was a LH gift, I soon perked up. Thank you so so much to whoever sent me the lovely glass dildo - as a few of you know I've been desperate to get one to replace my old one. Smiley kitty :]

OMG luckylesbo you didn't!!!! Thank you so so so much, you've put such a massive smile on my face xxxx

And don't break this one sub-kitten :P

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

And don't break this one sub-kitten :P

Awww I thought it might've been you! Thank you so so sooo much you little darling! And I'll try not too :P hehe. x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

OMG luckylesbo you didn't!!!! Thank you so so so much, you've put such a massive smile on my face xxxx

What did you get then? Share the love hehe.

I got this : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17139 and this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11042 :D Thank you so so much, you are getting so many hugs when you're online luckylesbo!

And you're welcome, they're perfect for this weather :P xxx

Oh wow, lucky girl! I'm sure you'll have alot of fun with those.

Yes indeed, very good point. Looking forward to giving it a go later :P hehe x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

The ducky made me giggle so much, the way it is packaged is brilliant!! I have been showing mine to everyone lol. I thought you should have a laugh too.....

plus a LH voucher..... telling ya it would have been rude not to use it!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.