FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Just looking through the ammount of edible penis' on LH i may regret what i said, espesh for the gay pride in me : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13944 . And i admit i have had these before http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2559 which were surprising tastey, however i have not had the boobs and by the laws of lesbianity they must be better lol.

The rainbow willy is now on my not so secret wishlist :P And i really wanted these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15283 but they've been discountinued :(

grrrrr @ LH!!!!

you need some of these instead then : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2560

Or we can share the double ended lolly :p lol

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

God if i had any money left youd both be getting choclate willies in the mail XD

WeeSteve wrote:

God if i had any money left youd both be getting choclate willies in the mail XD

Lmaoooo. Don't worry hun if i wanted to suck on a dick i would be a big girl and get myself one However since it is REAL boobs i want i will take volunteers to offer their own for my oral pleasure???

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Lmaoooo. Don't worry hun if i wanted to suck on a dick i would be a big girl and get myself one However since it is REAL boobs i want i will take volunteers to offer their own for my oral pleasure???

Hahaha this just made me laugh so much I choked :P Don't worry Stevie, looking for boobies before willies currently, so I might just take you up on that offer LL, only if you let me cuddle to yours though

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Hahaha this just made me laugh so much I choked :P Don't worry Stevie, looking for boobies before willies currently, so I might just take you up on that offer LL, only if you let me cuddle to yours though

Il leave you two ladies to get em, "better aquainted"

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

****Happy dance*****

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Awwww we still love you, just not for your dirty man penis!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

If you don't find any volunteers there's always these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15461

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Speak for yourself, I said no willies now, not ever :P

Kasumi wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Lmaoooo. Don't worry hun if i wanted to suck on a dick i would be a big girl and get myself one

"heaven in your hands" lollll

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

*fake cockiness on* OH Darling.... one night with me and you will never want one again

luckylesbo wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Lmaoooo. Don't worry hun if i wanted to suck on a dick i would be a big girl and get myself one

"heaven in your hands" lollll

Maybe... Lmao

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

*fake cockiness on* OH Darling.... one night with me and you will never want one again

Whos the sexual devant now! :P

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I have to pretend, I have to recruit more members to the lesbian club or i don't get my commission

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I have to pretend, I have to recruit more members to the lesbian club or i don't get my commission

hahaha! brillant. well aslong as im still your bitch i dont care ;)

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

So all this time you were pretending?! you've hurt my feelings

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

So all this time you were pretending?! you've hurt my feelings

Pretending to be cocky just, not pretending to love you

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Is there a free taster session before joining :P

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PPD - Thank you for my wrist restraints, they are lovely! I'm just about to upload a photo so keep an eye out for it! I will have a review up soon too and suggest every woman get some, they are so gorgeous and silky soft!

JENKAT - Coincidently I bought you your hipster briefs and book too - how weird is that?! We both got each other variations of the same thing!! :) I'm glad you like them, the briefs I got you are very sexy and it would be nice to see a photo of them ;) The black lace quickies books are alright and I decided to get you one too, I have number eight. It's alright, mainly bondage and stockings stories, I hope yours is a little more sexy in its content though.

EVERYONE - Anyway thank you everyone for my pressies and being such a loving community, I don't get on here as often as I hope but I try my best. I have to go, reviews to write and photos to upload... I'm a little skint though so won't be able to buy as much as I want :( I haven't bought anything for myself since 2nd August so this has really cheered me up. Love and hugs xxxxx

PS Especially you, Luckylesbo - I might be joining you in the Lesbian Club soon XOXOX

SN [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

hahaha! brillant. well aslong as im still your bitch i dont care ;)

Oh my god, I love this place!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.