• I got a pressie!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

£5 off voucher when i spend £20 at lovehoney........ well it would be rude NOT to get someone a gift wouldnt it ...... i am off wishlist shopping again hehe

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

That looks gorgeous! I'm glad you're feeling better than you did this morning

Is that the only parcel you got?

Er, yes lol. Does this mean I should be expecting something else soon!? *Scurries to letterbox and peeks out*

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Haha maybe ;) Nothing as good as the Alice outfit though :P

SN [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

My god- this is why I absolutly love the LH community- I've never met such a bunch of fun loving, generous and simply LOVELY people. The internet is normally so cold- especially with how impersonal it is, people feel free to flame and ripp off others without a moments thought. And then you come to Lovehoney, where the advice is warm and free flowing, the community is loving, and the people are just generous. I'm honestly not writing this here just to try and get into people's good books- this is just an honest observation- but it is one of the main reasons why I am so addicted to a site and forum which I honestly thought I'd never even visit in a million years just 18 months ago. I've absolutly loved the past three weeks as a contributing member of the forum, and i really do thing Lovehoney is such a wonderful place.

But above all- its the people which make a community- and you are all such beautiful people.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Haha maybe ;) Nothing as good as the Alice outfit though :P

It is very gorgeous and I will make great use of it - any volunteers for photographing me? :) Anyway my big news is that I have just got back from the graveyard shift at work and gone to hang my coat up in the hallway cupboard - and there were two LH envelopes sat in the bottom, looking up at me! Now these were two intruders I didn't mind letting in my home. My current train of thought is that these ones got delivered seperately because the Alice costume was in a box, and these were in flat envelopes. Maybe my mum picked up the box and my dad the envelopes? He always hides everyone's post, always putting it somewhere and forgetting about it, bless him. I got really excited and dithered about which to open first and then went for the biggest.

And my word - out fell this - Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Wrist Restraints&reviewpage=1 Taking it out the packaging I ran it over my cheek and attempted to tie my ankles up. It is so soft and gorgeous, very silky and light on the skin. A beautiful product. Can I guess it was you LuckyLesbo? If so, thank you so much! :D I can't wait to try it out with a partner one day! Pictures to follow...

I then took the next package and had a feel, like it was Christmas! :) And out popped - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21437 AND http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25278 a double whammy! :D I'm going to read the book within in the next hour and have a nice lovemaking session with myself whilst I do so - I've read the first chapter and it has great promise, it's such a great book so far! Thank you, thank you for my pressies, whoever you are!

I'm very pleased with all my pressies, I never expected to get three at once! So thank you to everyone who got me something, with your big hearts and kind words. You've brought a permanent smile to my face and I have already started planning what to get all my best LH friends for Christmas to say thank you properly. Much love and kisses and hugs and smooches to everyone, and thank you for brightening up my year! xxxxx

Can I guess it was you LuckyLesbo?

Close.... Miss Alice was from me... seen it on your wishlist and couldn't resist.

luckylesbo wrote:

Close.... Miss Alice was from me... seen it on your wishlist and couldn't resist.

REALLY!? Oh my goodness you are such a sweetheart LL, you're going on the nice list for Christmas! I can't believe you would do that for little old me, I feel so silly!

Whoever sent me the wrist restraints, I love em! Own up you naughty person!

luckylesbo wrote:

REALLY!? Oh my goodness you are such a sweetheart LL, you're going on the nice list for Christmas! I can't believe you would do that for little old me, I feel so silly!

Whoever sent me the wrist restraints, I love em! Own up you naughty person!

That was me :D I saw them on DOTD and remember they were on your wishlist. I'm glad you like them xxxx

P.S. - I volunteer, I did photography at college for 2 years so I'm sort of a professional

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

*Well I know 1 person got their pressie from me....just hope the other one did too!!!*

But whose gonna 'fess up to actually making yesterday feel like christmas?!!! I had 2 packages!!! And I actually sqealed with joy, because part of the gifts were my two most absolutely favouritist and most wanted knickers!!!!! Aaaaaaand I got a book....and chocolate!!! Seriosuly....I feel like Princess Jen!

Ive literally just booked a last minute holiday (thank you bank holiday) and now have some lovely new underwear which means I just have to go shopping for new outfits so they all match (well thats the excuse I gave the OH!!!!)

Thank you both...though I can honestly say I have NO idea who you both are....I THINK I could make an educated guess, but I dont want to thank the wrong people...especially when you both have immense taste! <3 <3

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

*Well I know 1 person got their pressie from me....just hope the other one did too!!!*

But whose gonna 'fess up to actually making yesterday feel like christmas?!!! I had 2 packages!!! And I actually sqealed with joy, because part of the gifts were my two most absolutely favouritist and most wanted knickers!!!!! Aaaaaaand I got a book....and chocolate!!! Seriosuly....I feel like Princess Jen!

Ive literally just booked a last minute holiday (thank you bank holiday) and now have some lovely new underwear which means I just have to go shopping for new outfits so they all match (well thats the excuse I gave the OH!!!!)

Thank you both...though I can honestly say I have NO idea who you both are....I THINK I could make an educated guess, but I dont want to thank the wrong people...especially when you both have immense taste! <3 <3

Wasnt me! ive spent my last pennies now :(

Reading these posts just makes me so happy, I'm glad everyone likes their pressies :)

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate willy Jen What book did you get? And what underwear? I love knowing what people got :D

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Reading these posts just makes me so happy, I'm glad everyone likes their pressies :)

Hope you enjoyed your chocolate willy Jen What book did you get? And what underwear? I love knowing what people got :D

A chocolate willy..... only one i am willing to put in my mouth :p

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

How about these on a hot chocolate http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20744 :P

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

well best get a refund for my plane ticket then.... XD

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

How about these on a hot chocolate http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20744 :P

Oh well if i must!!!!!

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Starting your own rumours now

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Or these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2554

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Starting your own rumours now

no ive just decided that i might as well make jokes out of it, cause if someones going to be arsey about me being nice, then im gona take the piss out of it! :D

Just looking through the ammount of edible penis' on LH i may regret what i said, espesh for the gay pride in me : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13944 . And i admit i have had these before http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2559 which were surprising tastey, however i have not had the boobs and by the laws of lesbianity they must be better lol.

luckylesbo wrote:

Just looking through the ammount of edible penis' on LH i may regret what i said, espesh for the gay pride in me : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13944 . And i admit i have had these before http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2559 which were surprising tastey, however i have not had the boobs and by the laws of lesbianity they must be better lol.

The rainbow willy is now on my not so secret wishlist :P And i really wanted these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15283 but they've been discountinued :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.