• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

    1345279286
    amydb69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2012

    jenkat wrote:

    A couple of people should be thanking their posties in the next few days! ;)

    if it was me hun thanks xxx

    1345290645
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    1345295046
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    luckylesbo wrote:

    Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Well i know which one im getting <3

    1345295492
    Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    Received my birthday pressie today (grudgingly)

    Thank you, you know who you are :P

    xx

    1345295704
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Well i know which one im getting <3

    The kisses obviously :D And possibly a tiny little kick

    1345296261
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Well i know which one im getting <3

    The kisses obviously :D And possibly a tiny little kick

    Im getting the boot up the backside 100%.

    1345299697
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Well i know which one im getting <3

    The kisses obviously :D And possibly a tiny little kick

    Im getting the boot up the backside 100%.

    bloody right you are.....well you would if i didn't think you would like it lol!!!

    1345299998
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    1345300093
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    Not a LH gift but got a nice tank of E-Liqiud from Tturtle.

    Thanks dude!! Its a strong but really nice blend :) Vaping on it as I type this...

    1345300585
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    luckylesbo wrote:

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    i know who it waaaaaaaaaaaas <3 hehehehe

    love you 2 <3

    1345300696
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    SPILL lol

    1345300716
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

    1345301068
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

    That just made me giggle hehe . You are so sweet, put a huge smile on my face just like you do daily with your posts. I don't know how to say thank you enough!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    P.S my fucking amazing ducky needs a name!!!!

    1345301338
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    luckylesbo wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

    That just made me giggle hehe . You are so sweet, put a huge smile on my face just like you do daily with your posts. I don't know how to say thank you enough!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    P.S my fucking amazing ducky needs a name!!!!

    sir quacks alot?

    1345301971
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 947
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    Seduced wrote:

    Not a LH gift but got a nice tank of E-Liqiud from Tturtle.

    Thanks dude!! Its a strong but really nice blend :) Vaping on it as I type this...

    Ah awesome glad it came! :D you're very welcome squire, it would have been wasted on me so I'm glad you're enjoying it, as I sit here vaping on yummy deluxe tab :D

    1345308710
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

    My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

    It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

    Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

    1345308842
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    luckylesbo wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    On a serious note though.....

    Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

    It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

    That just made me giggle hehe . You are so sweet, put a huge smile on my face just like you do daily with your posts. I don't know how to say thank you enough!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    P.S my fucking amazing ducky needs a name!!!!

    No worries, I hope you like the rechargable vibe as well, if not you can exchange it for something else :) I hope you got that as well and I didn't just ruin the surprise haha. Aww you always make me smile too, so I thought you deserved a treat

    And names - Whack-a-Duck? Perky? Donald/ Duffy the impaler? Count Dickula? I'm rubbish at this sort of thing haha

    1345310754
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    COUNT DICKULA..... he is sooooo being called Count Dickula!!!!!!!

    1345310803
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 477
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

    My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

    It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

    Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

    This post made me smile alot, after you feeling bad this morning it is lovely to hear you happy!!!

    1345311233
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1621
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

    My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

    It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

    Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

    That looks gorgeous! I'm glad you're feeling better than you did this morning

    Is that the only parcel you got?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.