• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

A couple of people should be thanking their posties in the next few days! ;)

if it was me hun thanks xxx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Can't get online right now but when I do I am giving out hugs, kisses and possibly one ass kicking lol. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i know which one im getting <3

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

Received my birthday pressie today (grudgingly)

Thank you, you know who you are :P

xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

The kisses obviously :D And possibly a tiny little kick

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Im getting the boot up the backside 100%.

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Im getting the boot up the backside 100%.

bloody right you are.....well you would if i didn't think you would like it lol!!!

On a serious note though.....

Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Not a LH gift but got a nice tank of E-Liqiud from Tturtle.

Thanks dude!! Its a strong but really nice blend :) Vaping on it as I type this...

luckylesbo wrote:

Thank you so much for my pressies, if you would like to show your identity that would be great so that i can give you hugs and kisses and maybe a sneaky grope. Whoever you are you put a huge smile on my face, thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a less serious note: Steve....bend over for ass kicking!!!! love you you pain in the bum :p

i know who it waaaaaaaaaaaas <3 hehehehe

love you 2 <3

SPILL lol

luckylesbo wrote:

It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

It sort of may have been me I was hoping the duck would make you laugh - I find it so funny. And the other thing was from me also, cos I kinda felt bad about the duck not being something you could actually use. Hope you like your pressies xxxxx

That just made me giggle hehe . You are so sweet, put a huge smile on my face just like you do daily with your posts. I don't know how to say thank you enough!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S my fucking amazing ducky needs a name!!!!

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

That just made me giggle hehe . You are so sweet, put a huge smile on my face just like you do daily with your posts. I don't know how to say thank you enough!!!

sir quacks alot?

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

Not a LH gift but got a nice tank of E-Liqiud from Tturtle.

Thanks dude!! Its a strong but really nice blend :) Vaping on it as I type this...

Ah awesome glad it came! :D you're very welcome squire, it would have been wasted on me so I'm glad you're enjoying it, as I sit here vaping on yummy deluxe tab :D

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

No worries, I hope you like the rechargable vibe as well, if not you can exchange it for something else :) I hope you got that as well and I didn't just ruin the surprise haha. Aww you always make me smile too, so I thought you deserved a treat

And names - Whack-a-Duck? Perky? Donald/ Duffy the impaler? Count Dickula? I'm rubbish at this sort of thing haha

COUNT DICKULA..... he is sooooo being called Count Dickula!!!!!!!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I have never been so speechless and excited in my entire life! So I had posted on here this morning about how horrible things are lately, especially with all my long work shifts, and got home about 7am to have a good howl and go to sleep. So I wake up at four, miserably getting dressed for a 6pm-6am shift and my mum comes in my room! (I shove my Lelo Mia under my pillow, blushing like a tomato) "You've had a parcel" she says, and after some light teasing about what it is (she thought it was her birthday present or something! ) she left and I could open it. I wasn't expecting any sex toy tester items, so what could it be!?

My breath actually hitched in my throat when I opened this parcel. I had never expected to receive such a beautiful item of clothing and would have never dared buy it myself, having past self-esteem problems and no-one to show it off to!

It is simply gorgeous and fits like a glove, my boobs look great, my legs look great and I truly feel beautiful in this item of clothing - it is now safely hidden in my wardrobe for the next time I get to wear it So whoever you are, thank you, thank you so much for buying this for me. I am so happy right now, I'll never complain again!

Oh and for those who are wondering, it was this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13919 And as soon as I can find a willing photographer I will post a picture replacing my profile picture for the real Miss Alice, and you can see how happy I am! Thank you so much, whoever you are. You really have brought a smile to my face! xxxxx

This post made me smile alot, after you feeling bad this morning it is lovely to hear you happy!!!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

That looks gorgeous! I'm glad you're feeling better than you did this morning

Is that the only parcel you got?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.