• I got a pressie!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

And I got this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974 It's so pretty, I'll just have to work out how to use it haha.

I am looking forward to seeing your review of this, i am curious about it

Same here! I think it's been on my wishlist for some time now, so I'd like to see what you think. :) Might help me decide whether to get it or not, before I have to spend all my money on bus tickets and uni books. :P

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

And I got this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974 It's so pretty, I'll just have to work out how to use it haha.

Same here! I think it's been on my wishlist for some time now, so I'd like to see what you think. :) Might help me decide whether to get it or not, before I have to spend all my money on bus tickets and uni books. :P

No pressure then :P

I'll get a review up as soon as I can, I still have a few things I need to review first though ;)

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I am stalking peoples wishlists, i know my pay should be in tomorrow but the choice is so hard!!! I want to win the lottery and buy you all everything you want.

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

No pressure then :P

I'll get a review up as soon as I can, I still have a few things I need to review first though ;)

Of course... No pressure at all... >.>

Just kidding! :P And of course, take your time. ;) No need to rush on our account. :P

luckylesbo wrote:

I am stalking peoples wishlists, i know my pay should be in tomorrow but the choice is so hard!!! I want to win the lottery and buy you all everything you want.

There's some things I'd really like to buy for other people cos I know they'd love them, but I just can't afford the more expensive presents atm :( I hope people like what I get them though, and I will be buying more as soon as I get my student loan - no one actually needs books right, there's always the library :P

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Haha thank you so much PPD, always need more stockings & the gel means we can use the one we have (been reluctant to as its quite small) - it was me that got you that :P:P how funny, we both did the same thing at the same time!!!

This is what PPD got me -
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17883
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11289

Haha I can't believe that, it's so funny :D thank you so much though, it's something I had on my wishlist but wasn't too sure about and I love it :)

Maybe the gel won't rub off as much as the orgasm balm and you'll get more joy out of it ;) xx

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I'm not sure about it yet, will be giving it a go in the next few nights!! I'm a bit lost on the g spot front so hopefully it helps. And you are welcome hun, sorry I got your birthday wrong haha :P I knew it was recently!! It's something I've got on my wishlist too but thought I'd send it as a pressie as got too much to play with ATM

Just bought someone a pressie, couldn't wait til tomorrow after all lol. Just a token of my appreciation for them being such a lovely person on this forum.

Know exactly what and who i am buying next as well..... just have to wait til the next payday :(

Awwww, thank you, thank you, thank you~ :D That was a lovely surprise to be woken up to this morning - and the fact that I have a hectic morning ahead of me at work just means it brightened my day even more! :) I'm looking forward to trying it out at some point (tonight, hopefully). And, with regards to the advice/message given, I shall try to. :P

This is what I got, for those curious: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14026

Once again, I can't say thank you enough!! *huuuuge hugs* :3

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Yeah I'm not sure about it yet, will be giving it a go in the next few nights!! I'm a bit lost on the g spot front so hopefully it helps. And you are welcome hun, sorry I got your birthday wrong haha :P I knew it was recently!! It's something I've got on my wishlist too but thought I'd send it as a pressie as got too much to play with ATM

Haha that's okay, I don't expect you to know when my birthday is :P It's out of stock now, all the clit clamps seem to be selling out. I'm very glad you got it for me

And I've just bought two presents, hope people like them :D Candied Citrus - I was looking to get you the love bunny last night but thought I'd wait till the morning. I'm glad I did!!

Candied Citrus wrote:

Awwww, thank you, thank you, thank you~ :D That was a lovely surprise to be woken up to this morning - and the fact that I have a hectic morning ahead of me at work just means it brightened my day even more! :) I'm looking forward to trying it out at some point (tonight, hopefully). And, with regards to the advice/message given, I shall try to. :P

This is what I got, for those curious: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14026

Once again, I can't say thank you enough!! *huuuuge hugs* :3

Awww its a pet bunny rabbit!!!!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Just bought someone a pressie, couldn't wait til tomorrow after all lol. Just a token of my appreciation for them being such a lovely person on this forum.

Know exactly what and who i am buying next as well..... just have to wait til the next payday :(

You better not be buying me anything!!

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

not this payday, skint already lol, but you will just have to wait and see if it is next payday :p

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

A couple of people should be thanking their posties in the next few days! ;)

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

not this payday, skint already lol, but you will just have to wait and see if it is next payday :p

you better not! i dont want you spending money on me! i dont deserve anything for being myself

uh stevey being yourself is the best reason. You are amazing!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

^^ Couldn't have said it better myself! x

I dont need anything, all i want is my friends to be happy and to know that they are loved <3 xx

jenkat wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

^^ Couldn't have said it better myself! x

Aww you're so loved Steve :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.