FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

I am sitting here in shock with the biggest smile on my face ever.

Words are completely failing me right now. HappilyExperimenting thank you so much, i am in love!!! It shall be well used and well taken care of, you have my word! I cannot wait until tonight so i can try it out. I feel like a 5yr old at christmas after Santa has been.

I can't say thank you enough xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad you like it! :D I have one myself and wanted you to share the fun ;) They're just so beautiful aren't they? Shall we leave weesteve hanging? :P

Bless you, remember to remove it from your wishlist so no one else gets you one; did you manage to get to the post in time without your mother knowing? I'm really happy that you like it, I saw it in your wishlist and thought "You've just got to have it!" as I know how pleasurable they are. I think Stevey will be my next victim ;) Keep your wishlists updated my dears!

I'm going to make an educated guess and say it's this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14732 :D

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Shall we leave weesteve hanging? :P

I think Stevey will be my next victim ;) Keep your wishlists updated my dears!

First off, no dont leave me hanging!!!!

And secondly if i am your next victim you try to make sure its not gona be deliverd on a weekend :( Cose my are back to work now so i can sneek deliverd in during the week ;) already got some nice stuff for myself on the way :D.

But i dont want you spending money on me!! ive still got like 8 toys to try out that ive not gotten time to use yet, so my calander (and bum) will be rather full for a while ;) xx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

And secondly if i am your next victim you try to make sure its not gona be deliverd on a weekend :( Cose my are back to work now so i can sneek deliverd in during the week ;) already got some nice stuff for myself on the way :D.

But i dont want you spending money on me!! ive still got like 8 toys to try out that ive not gotten time to use yet, so my calander (and bum) will be rather full for a while ;) xx

Aww weesteve you make me laugh! Let me know won't you if you would like a pressie, you're so helpful and cheerful on the forums I just have to get you something! I won't send you anything if you have neglected toys to try out though, so keep me updated as to when you've tried all of them xx

PS Well done PPD, you must have a phd! :D Yes you're right, it was the double-headed glass dildo I got luckylesbo, I'm overjoyed that she likes it. The ominous silence since Saturday must mean she's enjoying her new toy lol xx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

unfortunatly the ominious silence has been from work, but i am in love with it, it is soooooo pretty!!!! I want to put it out as an orniment lol

luckylesbo wrote:

unfortunatly the ominious silence has been from work, but i am in love with it, it is soooooo pretty!!!! I want to put it out as an orniment lol

Oh no, tell your boss to lay off you! :( Speaking of which, how is work going?

When I first got my glass toy I wanted to display it on my shelf too but unfortunately the family is a bit of a problem lol :/ At least I have my own room now though! :D xxx

Oh no, tell your boss to lay off you! :( Speaking of which, how is work going?

After having a bit of an arguement with him the other night (over saying no to giving him a photo) i have backed off from him a bit, trying to keep it on a casual yet professional side. Hoping to keep it like that, saves the drama.

You are such a sweetheart for caring xxxxxxx

luckylesbo wrote:

After having a bit of an arguement with him the other night (over saying no to giving him a photo) i have backed off from him a bit, trying to keep it on a casual yet professional side. Hoping to keep it like that, saves the drama.

You are such a sweetheart for caring xxxxxxx

Good girl, stick by your guns and don't give him a reason to badger you any more. If you give him one photo he'll ask for more of them every day and this will quickly turn unprofessional, putting your job and reputation at risk. Well done for sticking up for yourself! xxxxxxx

WeeSteve wrote:

Aww weesteve you make me laugh! Let me know won't you if you would like a pressie, you're so helpful and cheerful on the forums I just have to get you something! I won't send you anything if you have neglected toys to try out though, so keep me updated as to when you've tried all of them xx

the only reward i need from my niceness is knowing my friends are smiling :)

I ordered some things yesterday so I was expecting a parcel already, but imagine my surprise when I found TWO boxes outside :D Thank you to whoever was kind enough to get me a gift, you are such a babe I love it, but now need to work out how to use it haha xxxxxxxx

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Haha I got a pressie!!! Delivered on Saturday & only just realised as wasn't expecting anything, wasn't in on Saturday & hadn't checked the post doh! Which one of you lovelies was it eh, there was no message? :) thank you very much!!!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

^^ Oooooh share ladies! What have you both got?!! xxx

Neither of them were me however i agree with JenJen spill!!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

ooh I love reading what people get, do spill

WeeSteve wrote:

3rded.... no wait too late...4thed

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

3rded.... no wait too late...4thed

you working again tonight hun?? i miss you :(

WeeSteve wrote:

yeah, one of the girls on holiday so doing my shifts and hers, tiring. I will be on when i can though x

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

yeah, one of the girls on holiday so doing my shifts and hers, tiring. I will be on when i can though x

Il just have to keep waiting then xx :) Dont tired yourself out hun xx need totake some time to chill x

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Nice to see this thread still going! It shows there are some truely generous and thoughtfull people in this world :)

NO Im not hinting lmao ;) xx

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Haha I got a pressie!!! Delivered on Saturday & only just realised as wasn't expecting anything, wasn't in on Saturday & hadn't checked the post doh! Which one of you lovelies was it eh, there was no message? :) thank you very much!!!

Hope you like it! I wanted to get you something after reading your post about your operation but had no idea what to get :P And I don't even know how to include a message haha.

And I got this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974 It's so pretty, I'll just have to work out how to use it haha.

Oh and I'd also love to know who it was, as they included a note wishing me happy birthday for this month :D it was my birthday last month but thank you so much :D xxx

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

And I got this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974 It's so pretty, I'll just have to work out how to use it haha.

I am looking forward to seeing your review of this, i am curious about it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.