£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

littlelena [sign in to see picture]

wow people on here are so lucky id love to recive a pressie in the post!!

xox lisa

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

you will lena when you buy something

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

oooo amy curiosity is killing me

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Whoever sent me these gorgeous new knicks - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19162 is an absolute angel, you have brightened up my day and I'm going to wear these when I go bed for some fun. I love wearing knickers when masturbating so I will be able to keep these on whilst I have fun tonight.

They're my first pair of crotchless underwear so I will put them to a good test before submitting a review - please own up, whoever you are! You are a lovely person and will get good karma back soon! Much appreciated you little darling xxxx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

please own up, whoever you are! You are a lovely person and will get good karma back soon! Much appreciated you little darling xxxx

it wasnt me, so thats mr generoristy out the window, how about miss Jeneroristy.... see what i did there ;)

Whoever sent me these gorgeous new knicks - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19162 is an absolute angel, you have brightened up my day and I'm going to wear these when I go bed for some fun. I love wearing knickers when masturbating so I will be able to keep these on whilst I have fun tonight.

They're my first pair of crotchless underwear so I will put them to a good test before submitting a review - please own up, whoever you are! You are a lovely person and will get good karma back soon! Much appreciated you little darling xxxx

And i would like to thank the person as they got you to post that and it put nice images in my head lol

WeeSteve wrote:

please own up, whoever you are! You are a lovely person and will get good karma back soon! Much appreciated you little darling xxxx

it wasnt me, so thats mr generoristy out the window, how about miss Jeneroristy.... see what i did there ;)

Yes I saw what you did there ;) It might be her!

And Luckylesbo - I feel I should warn you in advance that you have something coming in the post, don't want your mum being nosey again! I really didn't want to tell you but feel I should just in case, I hope you enjoy! xx

littlelena [sign in to see picture]

no money atm :(

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Received a pressie in the post from a very generous friend,thank you x

[suspended user]

suspended user

lucky girl

WeeSteve wrote:

Yes I saw what you did there ;) It might be her!

And Luckylesbo - I feel I should warn you in advance that you have something coming in the post, don't want your mum being nosey again! I really didn't want to tell you but feel I should just in case, I hope you enjoy! xx

hehehehe :P

LL's gona be inendated with gifts shortly, if i win the lottery the night im getting her everything on her wishlist hahaha :P

I don't have words to express........ just a huge smile on my face!!! (the first smile in a while so thank you)

You are so sweet, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

lol a nice book xxx

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

i should be getting one tomorrow :D

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

That would be me I've wanted to get you something for ages and I've been stalking your wishlists for a while :P I was having a rubbish day the other day, then came on here and thought 'why not treat someone' :D

I'm very glad you like them and I'm really looking forward to your review now xxxx

Thank you PPD, I really love my new boyshorts! :D Aww I hope your days get brighter! xx

Luckylesbo - you'll have to come on here and tell me if you like your pressie or not, it took me ages to decide what to get you :) Have a good test with it before you pass judgement ok? xx

I hope everyone gets some good presents and purchases in the next few days, a LH parcel really does brighten up my mood! :D

Luckylesbo - you'll have to come on here and tell me if you like your pressie or not, it took me ages to decide what to get you :) Have a good test with it before you pass judgement ok? x

Oh that is a promise. You really are too sweet!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sitting here in shock with the biggest smile on my face ever.

Words are completely failing me right now. HappilyExperimenting thank you so much, i am in love!!! It shall be well used and well taken care of, you have my word! I cannot wait until tonight so i can try it out. I feel like a 5yr old at christmas after Santa has been.

I can't say thank you enough xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luckylesbo wrote:

Words are completely failing me right now. HappilyExperimenting thank you so much, i am in love!!! It shall be well used and well taken care of, you have my word! I cannot wait until tonight so i can try it out. I feel like a 5yr old at christmas after Santa has been.

spiiiiiiilll!!! what did my mistress get!? :P

luckylesbo wrote:

I'm glad you like it! :D I have one myself and wanted you to share the fun ;) They're just so beautiful aren't they? Shall we leave weesteve hanging? :P

Bless you, remember to remove it from your wishlist so no one else gets you one; did you manage to get to the post in time without your mother knowing? I'm really happy that you like it, I saw it in your wishlist and thought "You've just got to have it!" as I know how pleasurable they are. I think Stevey will be my next victim ;) Keep your wishlists updated my dears!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.