99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

i am just surprised at the choice..... i didnt think jen would have much need for a fleshlight

shhhhhhhhh dont ruin the supprise

OH CRAP!!!!!!! shit!!! delete delete delete!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D I love that I can be having such a rubbish time, and I pop on here and Im guaranteed to be laughing in seconds! maybe its a fleshlight modeled on yourself! LL!! That would be an awesome gift!!!!!

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Just received a pressie through post :) someone is spoiling me x thank you,can't wait to try it !!

JustThe2OfUs [sign in to see picture]

Whattt?! So its not lovehoney that send you stuff? Its other people?
    xx

JustThe2OfUs wrote:

Whattt?! So its not lovehoney that send you stuff? Its other people?
    xx

LH do something called sex toy testers, where you may be chosen to recieve a toy/clothing/book etc for free to trial and review. You should have a little read up and join in the fun!

This thread is where a very lovely and generous forum member has kindly treated another member to something off their wishlist. xxx

Miss tease wrote:

Just received a pressie through post :) someone is spoiling me x thank you,can't wait to try it !!

Ooooh hope its something fabulous!!! Everyone seems in such a giving and lovely mood recently!*lovely pic btw!*

Yes if your really lucky ,people can view your wish list if it's set to public ,pick something off it and send it to you,very exciting to get a gift through the post :)

Thanxs jenkat x

penelopepitstop87 [sign in to see picture]

Aw, this is such a lovely thread!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

i am just surprised at the choice..... i didnt think jen would have much need for a fleshlight

shhhhhhhhh dont ruin the supprise

OH CRAP!!!!!!! shit!!! delete delete delete!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D I love that I can be having such a rubbish time, and I pop on here and Im guaranteed to be laughing in seconds! maybe its a fleshlight modeled on yourself! LL!! That would be an awesome gift!!!!!

If your not happy then im not happy <3, you pair should never be having a bad day as long as you know me im always here for you both xxx

Holy Moly Stevey!!!! I am completely blown away with what you got me....My jaw actually dropped and I still have a slightly stunned look on my face now! Thank you so much, and will give you uber hugs when youre back from your nap. Also....the message was very sweet!!! *off to play with my new toy...so so soooooooo excited!!!

<3

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Holy Moly Stevey!!!! I am completely blown away with what you got me....My jaw actually dropped and I still have a slightly stunned look on my face now! Thank you so much, and will give you uber hugs when youre back from your nap. Also....the message was very sweet!!! *off to play with my new toy...so so soooooooo excited!!!

<3

Do share with us what he got you hun :]

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

Someone sounds like a lucky girl ;)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

<3

I'm very intigued. Do we get to know what it is you got? :P x

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

haha jen i told steve i wouldnt spill so that ud get your nice suprise your 1 lucky lady xxx

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

<3

knew it would put a smile on your face....and will over and over again . Our Steve is too good to be true aint he lol

hehehe He asked me if either of you had told me what it was last night! Hes still asleep so hopefully he will wake up to a lovely text from me soon!

But yes....wow! I perhaps should have closed the window when I tured it on...on its highest setting I did actually say 'oh f**k!!!' and that was just holding it my hand,iit was that powerful! Needless to say i tworks....oh my does it work! I'm already looking forward to using it again later!

And 'Im sure he won't mind me telling you...it was this : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

I apologise if my spelling/grammar/general behaviour is a little off...still blown away by his generosity and general loveliness...and also physically blown away too now!

lol i was told wat it was last night and i was flabergasted how much of a lucky lady u r lol xxx

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Wow Jen you really are a very lucky lady! How sweet of Steve :]

And your post has made me even more desperate to try a wand for myself now!

sub-kitten wrote:

Wow Jen you really are a very lucky lady! How sweet of Steve :]

And your post has made me even more desperate to try a wand for myself now!

me too haha x

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Lucky indeed makes me want to have a pressie from someone now lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.