FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi AdnaW. I've sent you and WandA a little something for valentines. You can use one each! ;-) SG x Sorry but it didn't give me the message option. So. . "Happy Valentines Day guys from SG x"

*Bumped for AdnaW and WandA*

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

For future reference SG hun - when you first go to checkout, select the tick box saying somehting like "show gift options at checkout" or similar. Then you'll get the message option. ;)

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara is TOO lovely :-*

I shall give the chocolate cock a good licking this weekend, and when I use the balm, I shall think of you ;)

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Probably because you have an intellectual opinion on most subjects fella! Which most of your age don't! I think it's a good thing btw. Oh. . . . *zshuuwow* light sabre noise!

OI! No slagging off our age group or I shall have to punish you for the prejudice!! ;)

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Just bumping this up

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

*Bumped for AdnaW and WandA*

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

ive decided that if i ever win the lottery im going to buy the top 10 posters that week EVERYTHING on all their wishlists. but pigs will probably fly first!! x

Rowan wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Probably because you have an intellectual opinion on most subjects fella! Which most of your age don't! I think it's a good thing btw. Oh. . . . *zshuuwow* light sabre noise!

OI! No slagging off our age group or I shall have to punish you for the prejudice!! ;)

*Jumps!*

Oh I'm soooo prejudiced. . . .;-)

Punish me. . . . .pleeeease!

SG x

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

poppy904 wrote:

ive decided that if i ever win the lottery im going to buy the top 10 posters that week EVERYTHING on all their wishlists. but pigs will probably fly first!! x

oh i really wish for u to win when im in the top 10 :P#

lol

Dxx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

Mistress Cara is TOO lovely :-*

I shall give the chocolate cock a good licking this weekend, and when I use the balm, I shall think of you ;)

Glad they arrived in time but of course they would do, the delivery here is amazingly quick!

The balm really works!

Let us know how the chocolate tastes, sometimes the novelties can be cheap/powdery tasting? Sorry to use you as a guinea pig Mwahahaha xxxxxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hi AdnaW. I've sent you and WandA a little something for valentines. You can use one each! ;-) SG x Sorry but it didn't give me the message option. So. . "Happy Valentines Day guys from SG x"

SG you lovely man what a sweet and lovely thought! We didn't want to spend too much money on Valentine's treats this year as we are both rather skint so it gives us something new to play with tomorrow, thank you very, very much .

Lots of *hugs* from a very happy AdnaW

Thanks for bumping the thread too (and ilovemyman) we both had busy days on Friday and didn't get a chance to sit at a computer and see the reply.

Hope you have a fabulous Valentine's day SG!

Axx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

What looks like a rather fun pressie and a bump from SG! Wow! ;)

Thank you very much SG, T'is a lovely thought! :D

One each you say... I did have a go with one, they can be bloody strong! I warned AdnaW to little effect... O well...

Thanks very much SG! We have an extra kinky valentines sess planned with paddles, pinwheels and now nipple sucky things! They fit right in!

Ta, you lovely man!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Rowan wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

*Jumps!*

Oh I'm soooo prejudiced. . . .;-)

Punish me. . . . .pleeeease!

SG x

Well if you're really naughty I could use the practice with flogger and ties ;~)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Rowan wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Actually I agree. I'm only 22. But WandA does have a lot of info in that head of his, and he words things in ways that I prob wouldn't expect someone of his age to do. And yes. Its very much a good thing!

Maybe I've simply peaked too early....

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Rowan wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Actually I agree. I'm only 22. But WandA does have a lot of info in that head of his, and he words things in ways that I prob wouldn't expect someone of his age to do. And yes. Its very much a good thing!

Never say that you have peaked before it is all over, and I do believe that you have a while left to build upon the present

Rowan wrote:

WandA wrote:

Never say that you have peaked before it is all over, and I do believe that you have a while left to build upon the present

I've always liked fortune cookies!

Maybe its better to savour the peak at the time of said peak to allow us to truely enjoy these best moments without wishing more had been made of it upon reflection.

I think this is why they don't let us philosophers in the real world....

WandA wrote:

Rowan wrote:

WandA wrote:

I've always liked fortune cookies!

Maybe its better to savour the peak at the time of said peak to allow us to truely enjoy these best moments without wishing more had been made of it upon reflection.

I think this is why they don't let us philosophers in the real world....

Live in the moment, prepare for the future? From the number of people that have freely volunteered that sex improves with experience and practice, I suspect that this indicates a general upwards trend :~) Since the same seems to be true in other areas I suggest that in fact there are many peaks and when in one particular area seems to be deteriorating it is often worth exploring and 'peaking' in another. Onwards and upwards as they say ;~)

Really? We are barred from the real world? Which real world? Bad memories of the 'what is real' debates...gaaah!

Its debate such as 'what is real' that scares some people off!

I meant peaked in AA's sense, with my info and words! I'm convinced I'm getting thicker! Perhaps that explains my recent desire for fish..

Haha. I thouroughly doubt that you have peaked in that way, and yes I understand what you intended, I was merely using it as an example which is vaguely relevant. And twisting your words for cheap cracks and bad innuendo of course ;~)

On the drier debates I'd be repelled if not already in the field. No longer though do I phone people at 3am to discuss a particular detail on page x of a textbook or rant about something I was passionately for or against. The deal though is that everyone is OUT of my house at 3am lol.

Fish is good. It provides approximately 16% of the human population'sprotein according to FAO statistics. It is also healthy, delicious and as a result of your fish craving I too now crave fish :~(

That however was 1997. I shall go check my notes for the most recent data (not for you, just because it will irritate me if I don't have it.

Here though: http://www.fao.org/newsroom/en/news/2006/1000383/index.html

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.