£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Loads of presses flying around...

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Hope its me soon lol

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I have no wishlists as I like to be a man of mystery :-D

Nothing wrong with a bit of mystery! :)

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I have no wishlists as I like to be a man of mystery :-D

Pffft...I'll just have to resort to a bit of old fashioned stalking and chose something for you myself then :P

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

sexy jayne wrote:

you send alot of pressies jenkat but have you received??

I know...I'm awesome like that!

I've recieved one thing...and I love it! But I don't give to recieve. Its like christmas shopping for me! I just like making people happy really. I'm quite a soppy girl inside ^_~

sounds like me :D ive spent *totals up* £170 on other people <3 just cause i wanted to see them smile

stuball wrote:

jenkat i think u diserve something hunny u treat every1 else so i think it mite be ur turn soon xx

Noooo!

You can all club in and buy me Tom Hardy if you really want! Just one night will do!! Im not greedy!!!

sexy jayne wrote:

jenkat, i think you got the right idea but maybe 1 day someone will surprise you with something nice ;)

If by one day, you mean right now.. then yes, you are correct ;)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I would like to give a big, warm hug to whoever sent me this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24569 it was a lovely surprise to come home from work to and better yet I could test it out straight away! This is my first pressie ever received from an anonymous member of LoveHoney and I really wish I knew who you were, so thank you very much! Much love and hugs being sent your way! Can you please reveal yourself?

PS I should be sending out some pressies in the next week to my favourite forumites, keep an eye on the letterbox! xxx

Yay~! :D I'm glad you like it! :3 I was hoping you would, after the wee conversation we had about it. ^^ I had been staking out this thread for a while to see if it had arrived.

*Feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :D

Ohh thank you CC, I really appreciate the thought! :) I had a whole day off too so have spent many happy hours with my new balm and Happy Rabbit - reviews will be up soon for both of them!

PS I always stalk this thread to see if people receive my gifts, it's nice to know that they like them and are putting them to good use :D

HandcuffedLover wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Pffft...I'll just have to resort to a bit of old fashioned stalking and chose something for you myself then :P

Having had a number of actual stalkers in the past, I have become very good at evading them :-P

I occasionally buy presents, but it has to have a specific reason and that generally means that I identify with the person in a particular way. Or it could be as a thank you :)

But one thing I do NOT do is wrapping paper or greetings cards. Ok, that's two things. But I don't do either of them, because I consider them to be capitalist nonsense with no function other than to drain the environment.

Oh so youre stalking material then?! Seriously though...thats kinda creepy! I think I'd make a rubbish stalker in all honesty! I'm far too clumsy, obvious and easily distracted!

To be honest...Im quite a lucky person. I won £10,000 (I won ove r£2,000 worth of stuff too) last year, and I ended up treating a lot of people. Ive never wanted for anything really, and although Ive never been rich, nor will I ever, Im in the position I can treat people. It makes me happy to share my luck, and I know how something like a smile or small gift can transform someones day.

I dunno...Im one of those people who Likes to go a little crazy when wrapping presents *blushes* I do try and make my ow cards though so Im not totally hellbent on killing the world!!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

I would like to give a big, warm hug to whoever sent me this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24569 it was a lovely surprise to come home from work to and better yet I could test it out straight away! This is my first pressie ever received from an anonymous member of LoveHoney and I really wish I knew who you were, so thank you very much! Much love and hugs being sent your way! Can you please reveal yourself?

PS I should be sending out some pressies in the next week to my favourite forumites, keep an eye on the letterbox! xxx

Yay~! :D I'm glad you like it! :3 I was hoping you would, after the wee conversation we had about it. ^^ I had been staking out this thread for a while to see if it had arrived.

*Feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :D

Ohh thank you CC, I really appreciate the thought! :) I had a whole day off too so have spent many happy hours with my new balm and Happy Rabbit - reviews will be up soon for both of them!

PS I always stalk this thread to see if people receive my gifts, it's nice to know that they like them and are putting them to good use :D

You're very welcome! :) And that's good, I'm glad you had time to try it out - and I look forward to the review! :3

Ha ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one, though you're the first for whom I've bought a gift. :P And yeah, it is, especially so if the gift brightens their day. :D

Well my jenjen is now the proud owner of a new toy ;) but im not telling what i bought you, hehehe

SN [sign in to see picture]

Oh so youre stalking material then?! Seriously though...thats kinda creepy! I think I'd make a rubbish stalker in all honesty! I'm far too clumsy, obvious and easily distracted!

To be honest...Im quite a lucky person. I won £10,000 (I won ove r£2,000 worth of stuff too) last year, and I ended up treating a lot of people. Ive never wanted for anything really, and although Ive never been rich, nor will I ever, Im in the position I can treat people. It makes me happy to share my luck, and I know how something like a smile or small gift can transform someones day.

I dunno...Im one of those people who Likes to go a little crazy when wrapping presents *blushes* I do try and make my ow cards though so Im not totally hellbent on killing the world!!

Sweetie- you won £10K and have been using part of the money buying presents for people ensuring sexual happiness... You are an angel! Lol- seriously, thats very generous of you. You deserve to be thanked.

Just adding to the convo- I go all OCD when wrapping presents. I love doing it, but always need to make it perfect. I like making sure it's perfect. Oh wait... that is my OCD coming through.... Oops!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

Just got someone a little somthin' somethin'! Ooooh who could it be this time??!! ;)

ohhhh spill lol xx

WeeSteve wrote:

Well my jenjen is now the proud owner of a new toy ;) but im not telling what i bought you, hehehe

Oh dear god! Stevey I told you to buy yourself clothes and chocolate! Im actually blushing profusely now!!!! *runs away and hides from the nice people!!!!* <3

WeeSteve wrote:

awww hun tell me lol like been nosey haha x

jenkat wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Oh dear god! Stevey I told you to buy yourself clothes and chocolate! Im actually blushing profusely now!!!! *runs away and hides from the nice people!!!!* <3

hehehehe ;) and i told you! nothing is better than knowing your happy x

amydb69 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

awww hun tell me lol like been nosey haha x

you'll just have to wait 2-3 days while LH post it to the luvly JenJen x then she can tell you

lol ok hun haha x

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

ooooo now i am curious!!!!

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

ooooo now i am curious!!!!

he wont spill iv just tried hun xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.