• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I wish to give a big shout out and massive hug to HandcuffedLover!

Thanking you so much for the pressie! It arrived today and I love it. Super comfy and I promise I will keep to the condition of reminding myself the pro's of singledom. *Recites the vows of the Single Club*

But I was expecting something small. This is just amazing!

*Squeeeeeze*

What did you get AA?

seconded... I'm intrigued...

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This in blue:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22350

^.^

Oh wow that is lovely. Lucky girl :]

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This in blue:

^.^

Ooooh! I like it! Jealousss... I'd like the black one for myself ;)

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Very nice!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I would like to give a big, warm hug to whoever sent me this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24569 it was a lovely surprise to come home from work to and better yet I could test it out straight away! This is my first pressie ever received from an anonymous member of LoveHoney and I really wish I knew who you were, so thank you very much! Much love and hugs being sent your way! Can you please reveal yourself?

PS I should be sending out some pressies in the next week to my favourite forumites, keep an eye on the letterbox! xxx

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I would like to give a big, warm hug to whoever sent me this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24569 it was a lovely surprise to come home from work to and better yet I could test it out straight away! This is my first pressie ever received from an anonymous member of LoveHoney and I really wish I knew who you were, so thank you very much! Much love and hugs being sent your way! Can you please reveal yourself?

PS I should be sending out some pressies in the next week to my favourite forumites, keep an eye on the letterbox! xxx

Oooh is the chocolate one any good HE? I have the cherry one and the smell is gorgeous and works a treat. x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This in blue:

^.^

Oooooh AA thats super cute! :D

The smell is a bit too sweet for me, more like nestle chocolate, but the effects are great! The taste is nicer than the cherry one too as I'm not too keen on cherries. It's a lovely present

The smell is a bit too sweet for me, more like nestle chocolate, but the effects are great! The taste is nicer than the cherry one too as I'm not too keen on cherries. It's a lovely present

Oooh I might have to get some...I'm not a huge fan of synthetic chocolate smells, but for the sake of research, I think its ony fair to give it go!

I really like the cherry one taste wise. (I am a huge fan of cherry flavoured anything though!) but it does taste and smell like my mouthwash!

And yes....it is a lovely present! Someone out there should be beaming that they've helped you have some lovely orgasms! hahaha

jenkat wrote:

Oooh I might have to get some...I'm not a huge fan of synthetic chocolate smells, but for the sake of research, I think its ony fair to give it go!

I really like the cherry one taste wise. (I am a huge fan of cherry flavoured anything though!) but it does taste and smell like my mouthwash!

And yes....it is a lovely present! Someone out there should be beaming that they've helped you have some lovely orgasms! hahaha

Agreed! I wish I knew who it was, I'm really happy and going round beaming from ear to ear - everyone thinks I'm nuts! Going to pop some on before I go to the shop. should make an interesting experience!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

They must have used the Facebook code to get you a free egg (if it's the same one that was on the FB offer last week).

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

but for the sake of research, I think its ony fair to give it go!

Oh yes for the sake of research!!! The things you put yourself through Jen, we are all so greatful

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

but for the sake of research, I think its ony fair to give it go!

Oh yes for the sake of research!!! The things you put yourself through Jen, we are all so greatful

I know right??!! Sometimes I'm just too nice for my own good!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Such a shame you can't spend oh points on presents, I have 1000 to spend and nothing to buy, could easily spend on a present for someone

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Such a shame you can't spend oh points on presents, I have 1000 to spend and nothing to buy, could easily spend on a present for someone

Get yourself something babe, can I choose something for you??? :)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Well I was thinking about saving for the anal prober :-/ only 190 points to go lol..maybe I should buy you a lil something then I will have enough! :)

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Well I was thinking about saving for the anal prober :-/ only 190 points to go lol..maybe I should buy you a lil something then I will have enough! :)

Wont take you long to get 190 points and the prober will be great fun for you. Go for it!!!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Whichever lovely person who sent me a couple of gifts from my wishlist please make yourself known?

((Hugs)) Thankyou ever so much for the Chocolate Willies and the Love Egg!! I'm feeling so spoilt!

But I'm slightly confused as the Love Egg wasn't on my wishlist. (It used to be quite a while ago though!)

Much love whoever you are! xxxxxxxxxxx

*Shyly raises hand* I was able to get you the love egg on the fb offer - LH added it to my basket automatically and I read through your review list to make sure you hadn't already got one. I have one myself already and I thought you might like it I hope it cheered you up as you've seemed a bit down recently. You can't go wrong with toys and chocolate! xxxx

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Yay~! :D I'm glad you like it! :3 I was hoping you would, after the wee conversation we had about it. ^^ I had been staking out this thread for a while to see if it had arrived.

*Feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :D

Just got someone a little somthin' somethin'! Ooooh who could it be this time??!! ;)

sexy jayne wrote:

you send alot of pressies jenkat but have you received??

I know...I'm awesome like that!

I've recieved one thing...and I love it! But I don't give to recieve. Its like christmas shopping for me! I just like making people happy really. I'm quite a soppy girl inside ^_~

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.