£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Me too LL haha I keep checking their wishlist and posts deciding what I'm gonna get them too :D I love the idea!! Need to work out when payday is!!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

RedCheeks wrote:

rach74 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

what did you get MTC?

I'm dying to know too

Lovely to read about people being so generous. I'm tempted to get something small for someone cos I know the excitement of getting a new toy.

Sorry I didn't see these, I was totally spoilt by a lovely person and got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12152 They're fab :)

wow well spoilt MTC they are fab, enjoy them

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

I wish my best friend was a member of the forums (shes not, although is an LH customer) as there are some things i would buy her since she has gone through a rough patch lately and i know if i just give a present outright she will feel bad accepting it from me. (dont know a postal address for said person) :/

that said I'd love to get a gift for someone on here. At first i thought it was strange that people bought gifts for people they dont know but i've come round to the idea as you can get to know forum users well and its nice to send them something as well as your friends in real life. there is an art to giving and its such a lovely concept that you can do so annonymously if you wish :)

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

I wish my best friend was a member of the forums (shes not, although is an LH customer) as there are some things i would buy her since she has gone through a rough patch lately and i know if i just give a present outright she will feel bad accepting it from me. (dont know a postal address for said person) :/

Can't you encourage her to join the forum, tell her about all us nutters... i mean lovely people and the fun we have, get her to sign up to the testers for say the lingerie or something and therefore her address would be there for u to send.

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Yeah the first person I bought something for was someone I'd chatted to on the foruma and it progressed to speaking on the phone/cam etc. I got him a present to remember me by lol

Then I got a couple of people something who had made me smile, and are always on the forum helping others out with advice. I just thought its nice to show people that little things like that are always noticed and can make someones day :)

And another person got a little something because she'd been having a bad time, so what better way to cheer her up then a surprise gift!?

Yes Hazy I agree, it takes a little getting used to but I have found a lot of lovely people on here - who always listen when sharing experiences and also offer really good advice :D most of my friends in real life are quite prudish (if this is a word) and would think I was crazy if I bought them something to spice up their sex life!!

LL i tried, shes not interested in forums :( which is a shame because she is by far the kinkiest person that i know and would love it here! ill work on her. maybe she will come round one day. (maybe shes secretly on here as a forum member and i just dont know) i managed to get her to buy some lingerie from here but she didnt want to review it. I can probably get her address from another friend and send an anon package but its not the same and she would know it was me. :/

YHF i know that feeling. most of my other friends would have a heart attack if they even went troygh the doors of that other shop, let alone if i meddled in their sex lives :P

Yes that's exactly it Hazy, they'd see it as me meddling - not me thinking "oh they'll enjoy this"

I'm still contemplating whether to get my sister a wand for her birthday - she keeps going on about them, but any chat about what I have or even that I use this forum and she shuts off and changes the subject :/ she's older than me but think she would be mortified if I got her that, even though I know she wants one!! Haha so complicated!!

This is why it's so much easier to buy little pressies for people on here :) and they are always grateful!

try introducing her to to LH without using the forum. it is quite daunting to open up to complete strangers about personal stuff (even though im sure more than half of what is on the forums is non-sexual)

It took me a while to join the forums after starting shopping here. Perhaps you could talk about wands and show her the page with them on to see which ones she would want IF she were ever to buy one. without mentioning the forum to her she may see it as a more conventional shop and be more comfortable with it. If she is more comfortable that way and opens up about what she would really like then it might be the way forward with her birthday prezzie :)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean ladies, My friends seem kind of fascinated when I tell them about Lovehoney, but they'd never buy sextoys. Which is why I bought one of them a pink bunny for her birthday and another one a ' i rub my duckie' cos she loves ducks and has loads in her bathroom :D I have a feeling they're going to be very embarrassed but I really don't care haha

And I agree, you can tell people on here are happy with anything they get, they always make sure to say thank you. And now that I've experienced receiveing a surprise gift I know it can literally make someone's day, ( it's made my day btw) so I think I will be buying some more treats soon

No I know which wand she wants and everything haha she was the one who showed me this site, but I don't think she's actually used it :/ I wouldn't expect her to come on here, but just find if it's me talking about it, I have to shut up? So worried I'd spend the money on the wand and she would just be disgusted :( I have another month yet so I'll try and drop hints as to what I'm gonna get her and gauge her reactions!!

PPD you are definitely right :) sometimes I really don't get why people get so embarassed by it all... there's a lot worse we could be spending our money on :P

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

You could always just get her to sign up to LoveHoney without posting on the forums - how about telling her about Oh! Points and show her the lingerie/toys you can get with them? I bought some toys before signing up and wish I'd signed up sooner so I could have got Oh! Points for them, but too late now. Ah well, I have plenty of points now anyway

PPD i rub my duckie is an excelent idea for a gift! if they dont like the sex toy side then tehy will surely laugh at the novelty of it. My flatmate was disgusted that sites such as LH exist (not sure why) and believes that nobody should have sex toys (again not sure why) if only she knew what was in all the packages she signed for :o

YHF might it be that your sister is awkward about you getting her a wand because she is your sister. At least your sister is open to the world of toys and she wouldnt have shown you if she didnt want to let you in on the secret. the other way is to say you are invited to a sextoy party and ask (half serious/half joking) if she wants anything, again to guage her reaction.if catch her off guard, say after a night out, or a glass or two of wine she might be more open to talking :)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hazy wrote:

You could always just get her to sign up to LoveHoney without posting on the forums - how about telling her about Oh! Points and show her the lingerie/toys you can get with them? I bought some toys before signing up and wish I'd signed up sooner so I could have got Oh! Points for them, but too late now. Ah well, I have plenty of points now anyway

shes already signed up. i was cunning enoygh to point out the OH points and she bought some lovely lingerie and some toys to use with her boyfriend, just not the forums and wishlists (although i know everything from her favourite position to prefered lube ot type of sex toys she'd like so i doubt id need to wishlist function) :(

i seem to accumulate points. i love them! i love loyalty schemes :) they make you feel valued as a customer :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hazy wrote:

shes already signed up. i was cunning enoygh to point out the OH points and she bought some lovely lingerie and some toys to use with her boyfriend, just not the forums and wishlists (although i know everything from her favourite position to prefered lube ot type of sex toys she'd like so i doubt id need to wishlist function) :(

i seem to accumulate points. i love them! i love loyalty schemes :) they make you feel valued as a customer :)

^ Agreed! I always say "Oh, I won't buy anything until I get all my points" and then end up buying more stuff! Haha well you could always convince her to make a wishlist for the Sex Toy Testers, or a list of cheapie stuff, and then it will climb from there. Don't worry, it'll happen soon. I was reluctant to make wishlists at first but eventually did - and she can always make one wishlist private, just for her. Tell her I will buy her a pressie if she makes a wishlist That will encourage her!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

<3 Got my first pressie today! Ive not been myself the last couple of days and its been 3 days since Ive had a bit of 'me' time, but this has reignited my horniness! Im pretty sure I know who its from, and He will be getting some very personal thanks later ;)

*smiley Jen*

stamford [sign in to see picture]

How do you get pressies ? Do forum members buy each other stuff from their wish lists ?

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

Recieved my first ever pressie from my wish list :) very exciting, big thank you,you know who you are x

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I think it is the sweetest thing to get bought something from your wishlist. so cute.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I wish to give a big shout out and massive hug to HandcuffedLover!

Thanking you so much for the pressie! It arrived today and I love it. Super comfy and I promise I will keep to the condition of reminding myself the pro's of singledom. *Recites the vows of the Single Club*

But I was expecting something small. This is just amazing!

*Squeeeeeze*

What did you get AA?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.