FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

thats amazing you must have a really good friend there to just randomly buy you something from your wishlist :)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

RedCheeks wrote:

rach74 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

what did you get MTC?

I'm dying to know too

Lovely to read about people being so generous. I'm tempted to get something small for someone cos I know the excitement of getting a new toy.

Sorry I didn't see these, I was totally spoilt by a lovely person and got these Seduce Thigh High Lace Up Boots They're fab :)

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

WOW MTC!!!! They are a little bit gorgeous!!!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

now they are hot!!!!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

they are gorgeous mtc xx

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

RedCheeks wrote:

rach74 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

what did you get MTC?

I'm dying to know too

Lovely to read about people being so generous. I'm tempted to get something small for someone cos I know the excitement of getting a new toy.

Sorry I didn't see these, I was totally spoilt by a lovely person and got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12152 They're fab :)

I have these and love them! Enjoy them xxx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone, they are gorgeous, I'm very lucky :)

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

i hope 1 day i may be lucky enough that some 1 wats to send me a pressie i just sent 1 to someone this morning lol xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I received two gifts this morning, Thank you so much for them both!

TO THE AMAZING PERSON THAT HAS BOUGHT ME A GLASS DILDO - I LOVE YOU! But unfortunately, I have just bought one exactly the same that was delivered yesterday. Please let me know who you are :) xxxx

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

aye, i hope one day il be lucky enough to recieve a gift, im tempted when i get paid to buy a gity for someone x

JayJay13 [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I received two gifts this morning, Thank you so much for them both!

Wow Pink, you are a very lucky girl! Its good to know there are people willing to do this. Its always excited to get something you dont know!

The glass dildo makes it 3. I have no idea why my post comes twice haha

I know, I'm so grateful, Thank you so much everyone! x

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

The glass dildo makes it 3. I have no idea why my post comes twice haha

I know, I'm so grateful, Thank you so much everyone! x

Wow there are such lovely people here on LoveHoney! I hope you like your stockings PPD

Regarding your two glass dildos, you could always swap yours for something else or take advantage of LH's fantastic returns policy - just get in contact with customer services. Which glass dildo was it?

There really are some warm-hearted people on here! I feel all warm and fuzzy now

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

Wow, there's some really generous people around here! It's making me feel a little generous, but not yet because I'm almost skint & don't get paid for another week!

I absolutely love everything I got! The stockings are lovely, I've never had a pair before. I'm wearing them now, actually :D

The dildos are the Icicles no 5 and I am in love with them but just don't need two :( So I might return the one I bought and keep the one that was given to me.

I've bought some people gifts on here but I wasn't expecting to receive any at all! So thank you, you lovely, lovely people x

Hang on....

OMG I am so slow haha. Thank you, thank you, thank you HappilyExperimenting for the lovely stockings! :D I just realised I haven't mentioned what it is I got I love them thank you

Which means I have worked out who the glass dildo is from ;) Off to give my thanks

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Hang on....

OMG I am so slow haha. Thank you, thank you, thank you HappilyExperimenting for the lovely stockings! :D I just realised I haven't mentioned what it is I got I love them thank you

Which means I have worked out who the glass dildo is from ;) Off to give my thanks

Aw bless you, I thought you deserved a gift for your birthday since you have been so nice to me and have given great advice. I've been feeling very generous lately and have been splashing cash everywhere! I really shouldn't as I should be saving up for my parent's birthdays but ah well I'm glad you know who the glass dildo is from, they really deserve lots of smooches and recognition, whoever they are!

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

TO THE AMAZING PERSON THAT HAS BOUGHT ME A GLASS DILDO - I LOVE YOU! But unfortunately, I have just bought one exactly the same that was delivered yesterday. Please let me know who you are :) xxxx

that totally sucks!!! but... there is LH returns for the one you bought.... or the Adopt a toy thread!!!

This thread inspires me all the time, i have 2 people in mind who are getting a nice gift once payday comes!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.