£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

    1343685842
    amydb69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2012

    im going to do this sometime!!! xx

    1343686240
    amydb69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2012

    and actually i think this is a great idea about secret presents id be totaly suprised lol xx

    1343686793
    dani5791 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2011

    yeah it's crazy lol

    1343735384
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 932
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

    what did you get MTC?

    1343778365
    RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 209
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2008

    rach74 wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

    what did you get MTC?

    I'm dying to know too

    Lovely to read about people being so generous. I'm tempted to get something small for someone cos I know the excitement of getting a new toy.

    1343781390
    Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2010

    this is a lovely idea =)

    1343782925
    evilandgorgeous [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2007

    I got a present last week :) totally wasn't expecting it and I haven't been online to say thank you to whoever bought it for me (I've still not worked out who sent it, but it really cheered me up!) Thank you!

    1343783474
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    ifas eanyone wants to sending me a hug? that be awsome tfankyou

    1343783697
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    TTurtle wrote:

    ifas eanyone wants to sending me a hug? that be awsome tfankyou

    Awww you can have a million hugs from me!!!!

    1343784163
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 942
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    ifas eanyone wants to sending me a hug? that be awsome tfankyou

    Awww you can have a million hugs from me!!!!

    yo are oso kind, I would lovses a million hugs from you :D

    1343785042
    evilandgorgeous [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2007

    I'm all for sharing the love too, hugs for you all!

    1343810096
    Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 381
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2012

    TTurtle wrote:

    luckylesbo wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    ifas eanyone wants to sending me a hug? that be awsome tfankyou

    Awww you can have a million hugs from me!!!!

    yo are oso kind, I would lovses a million hugs from you :D

    Hugs and kisses from me xxxxxxxxxx

    1343813468
    Iwish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2011

    I have just sent someone on here a present,hope she likes it.

    1343828497
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 473
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Iwish wrote:

    I have just sent someone on here a present,hope she likes it.

    That is really nice of you hun, i am sure she will love it!

    1343828626
    Miss K [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2010

    Sounds like a fab idea. The idea of getting something from a serect SOMEONE, is thrilling.

    1343828889
    jenkat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 284
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2006

    Yeah...it was quite fun when I got someone something and they came on here and said they'd recieved it! Hope it cheered her up.

    Need to do my random wish list buying for someone again today! Its fun spreading the love!

    1343830214
    Miss K [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2010

    I think your thinking Jenkat :-)

    1343833127
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    Just sent someone a little something :)

    1343836267
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1618
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    All the gifts I sent have been received by the looks of it :D I sent them to cheer people up and it looks like it worked so I'm happy ;)

    1343844129
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

    All the gifts I sent have been received by the looks of it :D I sent them to cheer people up and it looks like it worked so I'm happy ;)

    Its an amazing feeling when ya cheer someone up :D

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.