£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

Naughtybutnice12 [sign in to see picture]

I'd feel really guilty if I got a present and couldn't afford to return the favour hence my wishlist being private. It's a really nice idea though

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

I'd feel really guilty if I got a present and couldn't afford to return the favour hence my wishlist being private. It's a really nice idea though

People shouldnt give to receive. I have received a pressie/s and I have sent off a gift also. But when money is tight for most of us the person sending a gift shouldnt expect one back really. :-)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

People shouldnt give to receive. I have received a pressie/s and I have sent off a gift also. But when money is tight for most of us the person sending a gift shouldnt expect one back really. :-)

I agree. I'd never expect anything from anyone, but I love giving presents. And I like the fact that the gifts are anonymous- as long as they're happy with it, then I'm happy :)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

Eeek I just received my first pressie! Such a lovely surprise that has really brightened up my morning :D Thank you so so much whoever you are *big hugs* x

You lucky girl! What did you get? ;)

I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21318 in red. So think my OH may be getting a treat this weekend. If he proves himself worthy & stops being a twat that is.

i have those, they are great, comfy to wear

i've been lusting after these for ages i will have to get them oneday

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I had a gspot vibe bought for me just over a week or so ago, wish someone would own up to sending it to me .... I want to thank them personally!!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

I have bought a couple of people things...only one of them knows it was me who sent it, but thats because it was quite...obvious :D

I havent sent in order to recieve. I rarely spend money on myself, and I get so much joy buying people presents, that I thought Id browse a few peoples wishlists and pick out something for smeone whose either made me smile, or could do with cheering up!

I like the thought that somewhere, someones day has been made a little better because I spent a few quid on something!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I'm just curious.... do people send gifts just to be nice or is there something of a turn on in knowing someone is having fun with something you got them?

[suspended user]

suspended user

it works both ways i hope

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

I tried to post on this thread earlier and it wouldn't let me!

Yesterday, I received a gift in the post from one of you lovely lovely people and I just wanted to say Thank you!

I love it. It was an extra surprise as yesterday just happened to be my birthday! Good timing!

So really, whoever it was, THANK YOU!

Lots of Love :)

SBB xx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

it works both ways i hope

I agree, whilst the main reason I give gifts is to be nice I have also given because I wanted the person to use it.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I received a gift this morning which was lovely, such a surprise. But unfortunately, it was a tenga egg wavy &, being single, I don't really have a use for it anymore. Shame.

Thank you whoever it was though :] x

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

I received a gift this morning which was lovely, such a surprise. But unfortunately, it was a tenga egg wavy &, being single, I don't really have a use for it anymore. Shame.

Thank you whoever it was though :] x

Lovely gift, shame you can't use it, but also means the next man with you will be very lucky indeed lol

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I received this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21611 this morning. Thank you to whoever was generous enough to send it, I'm looking forward to reading it :]

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

I received this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21611 this morning. Thank you to whoever was generous enough to send it, I'm looking forward to reading it :]

Please let me know if that is any good I have had my eye on it for awhile :) Also I didn't know people would do that for other people! How lovely :) x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

dani5791 wrote:

sub-kitten wrote:

Please let me know if that is any good I have had my eye on it for awhile :) Also I didn't know people would do that for other people! How lovely :) x

I have read it and reviewed it. http://www.purplepassions.net/2/post/2012/03/kinky-girls.html

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

That is a very good review thank you!! I think it will probably be my next naughty book :P thanks again x

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I got a surprise gift today, totally unexpected, had a card from the post office and no idea what it was, so was totally shocked when I went to pick it up. Such a very generous gift which I have wanted for ages but could never justify the expense, so thank you so very much :)

Oooh! Lucky lady! Enjoy!!! :D

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

I've given a gift and it makes me smile that the person doesnt know! After all they r supposed to be secret :)

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

im going to do this sometime!!! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.