• I got a pressie!

    1340720694
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 498
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    J+J wrote:

    Ahh so is this the thread to suck up to people in the hope of getting prezzies? ;)

    I haven't had any yet, but bought plenty for the OH.

    good idea!!

    EVERYONE COME AND BUY ME PRESENTS, THIS WAY PLEASE

    1340721916
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    fistinglover69 wrote:

    J+J wrote:

    Ahh so is this the thread to suck up to people in the hope of getting prezzies? ;)

    I haven't had any yet, but bought plenty for the OH.

    good idea!!

    EVERYONE COME AND BUY ME PRESENTS, THIS WAY PLEASE

    both the above posts are insulting

    all i have done is generally ask a question, its not a thread to suck up people to buy presents, i have never done that and again probably why im shocked at receiving something,

    1340723635

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2668
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    I think fl69 was being lighthearted although there was one poster a while ago chatting up people making it obvious she wanted something bought, her wish list was about half the LH inventory lol

    1340723799
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    i didnt take any of it lighthearted, found it offensive that people thought that

    1340732484
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 498
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    rach74 wrote:

    i didnt take any of it lighthearted, found it offensive that people thought that

    i didn't haha i didn't even read your post

    1340733882
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1129
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    Rach, it's ok, I know you were being geniune.

    1340734706
    Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    I've been sent two things since August last year, both from generous friends of mine on LH. But both times I've felt rather guilty for someone spending money on me. It is a lovely thought though and a great feature of LH. I've sent an item myself also.

    I use my wishlist as a list for me, like my own personal shopping list so I don't forget something I really like!

    Just when I seem to be getting somewhat through it ;) I find more LH stuff I like so the list grows again!

    Oh well!

    1340736428
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 498
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    Highly_Insatiable wrote:

    I use my wishlist as a list for me, like my own personal shopping list so I don't forget something I really like!

    i know haha i thought thats what they were for

    1340737498
    absolutely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2011

    I'd love to receive an item, but i would feel really guilty. Do people who get gifts give something in return (like a photo using the item ;) ) x

    1340737799
    randubugger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 24 Mar 2011

    absolutely wrote:

    I'd love to receive an item, but i would feel really guilty. Do people who get gifts give something in return (like a photo using the item ;) ) x

    no need to feel guilty hun if it is a gift it should be given without requiring anyhting in return if something is

    given in return then ok yes its more fun but not a must in my book

    1340737965
    Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    randubugger wrote:

    absolutely wrote:

    I'd love to receive an item, but i would feel really guilty. Do people who get gifts give something in return (like a photo using the item ;) ) x

    no need to feel guilty hun if it is a gift it should be given without requiring anyhting in return if something is

    given in return then ok yes its more fun but not a must in my book

    I've not given anything in return, yet :P

    You should never have to, giving a gift is supposed to be a selfless act. If you wish to give something in return, it's up to you ;)

    1340738344
    absolutely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2011

    Yeah thanks. I think i would want to give something in return. Its a pretty cool feature of lovehoney....like for the adopt a toy thread.

    1340738996
    randubugger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 24 Mar 2011

    absolutely wrote:

    Yeah thanks. I think i would want to give something in return. Its a pretty cool feature of lovehoney....like for the adopt a toy thread.

    just dont get hounded in to anything u feel uneasy with

    1340739185
    absolutely [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2011

    randubugger wrote:

    absolutely wrote:

    Yeah thanks. I think i would want to give something in return. Its a pretty cool feature of lovehoney....like for the adopt a toy thread.

    just dont get hounded in to anything u feel uneasy with

    Thanks. :) ...perhaps it was a foolish thing to say! lol

    1340739741
    randubugger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 24 Mar 2011

    absolutely wrote:

    randubugger wrote:

    absolutely wrote:

    Yeah thanks. I think i would want to give something in return. Its a pretty cool feature of lovehoney....like for the adopt a toy thread.

    just dont get hounded in to anything u feel uneasy with

    Thanks. :) ...perhaps it was a foolish thing to say! lol

    noooo didnt mean it like that just dont get pressured into anything

    .

    1340740236
    Kohaku [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 112
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2012

    I use mine as a personal shopping list too :) things i wanna buy when i finally have the money! lol xx

    1340743509
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    fistinglover69 wrote:

    rach74 wrote:

    i didnt take any of it lighthearted, found it offensive that people thought that

    i didn't haha i didn't even read your post

    ok let you off lol

    1340745443
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1129
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    I use mine as a lovehoney tester list, I also use it as a guided list for companies who want me to review items for thme - yes i know it's cheeky but it works. I've even recieved a gift off this list from an avid blog follower. but when it comes to LH I've only received the birthday pressie.

    I've never asked for a gift and i think that's the way it should be.

    1340745967
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ive bought things for friends that wanted stuff but didnt have the money, but never had anything myself. Not really fussed though cause browsing and buying is half the fun :)

    1341274059
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ive just sent my friend a luvly thank you pressie :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.