£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

A big big thankyou to the mystery thread reader. Bad boyfriend voodoo doll is quite appropriate! Love it, will give it a shot later. He always leaves his beard hair in the sink after he shaves, that ought to make the doll work if I pick some out the plughole! ;-p

But I don't know who the mystery thread reader is. A big thankyou though!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

think my OH would kick up a fuss but she is a bit sensitive

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

A big thank you to whoever it was that sent me the cute pressie, its dead cute, thanks :D

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

wow, some people are quite generous here, eh?

Is it all cute ladies getting them?

Edit: nope, I see some men getting them too. Maybe i'll send someone something sometime (namely after I get paid)

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

Ha! Im sure you are!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

him'n'her wrote:

Just out of curiosity, have any forum members had adverse reactions from their partners when they have received gifts from other members?

Not sure how my OH would react if I was wearing/using something that, effectively, a total stranger had given me.

In my case - most of my gifts have been from women so there's no issue. There was a gift for which I never found out the sender and there have been a couple from lovely male forum members but generally the ethos here is pretty safe and gifts are always well intentioned and much appreciated. I've never had trouble with people overstepping the mark and I'm one of the more vocal people in trying to maintain that safe, respectful atmosphere here. My OH knows if there ever was an issue I could stick up for myself.

I know some people (no regulars I don't think but some of the non-posters) do have in their profiles that they are happy to receive gifts in return for a photo or something but generally most people gift to cheer a member up, wish them a happy birthday/xmas or simply because they talk a lot and are quite good friends.

I've never received a gift with a perceived obligation to "return the favour" and I wouldn't agree with gifts being sent in that way to the majority of members (although I appreciate some people use the wishlist purchase option as a way to receive gifts in return for something without giving out their address so that's up to them to make clear and gifters to respect boundaries).

Generally, I haven't found it to be a problem.

Adx

Edit to say - I also don't think appearance has anything to do with gifts - we just have a whole load of lovely, friendly and generous members :)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I just noticed this! Hope you got your size, Ad! And yes, I'd like a picture in return, please. ;P

I'm not too fussed about gifts but I like how there are little cheap items in wishlists mainly for the Adopt thread but also there in case anyone is feeling generous. I would feel a little awkward if something expensive was sent but I think as a community we're pretty much just a friendly bunch. There isn't that expected exchange of where the gifter wants something unless stated or offered beforehand.

A lot of people know as well that members are in a relationship etc and even if they're not I don't see that hidden agenda present unless stated beforehand. As for partners, if they were part of this community forum then they'd understand how it's like. =]

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Ive just been sent a beautiful outfit - going to try it on right now! Thank you, whoever you are - much appreciated.

Do we ever get to find out who gifts? if so, it would be nice to gift back at some point!

The item : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13811

I hope it fits!

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Ive just been sent a beautiful outfit - going to try it on right now! Thank you, whoever you are - much appreciated.

Do we ever get to find out who gifts? if so, it would be nice to gift back at some point!

I hope it fits!

Oh wow Dee thats gorgeous, I am sure it will fit and look fantastic with your curves !

Who is a lucky girl then ??

Ah thanks LMF - my first ever gift from wishlist! Ive just tried it on, looks amazing. Going to get hubby to take a pic back and front and see if i am brave enough to post on profile! Its so sexy, considering i am a size 16 .. suprised it fits but it does!! Im one very happy lady!

I do love fishnet!

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a fetish for items of clothing, but that looks nice, Dee. Glad you like it, for both you and your gifter's sake.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Ah thanks LMF - my first ever gift from wishlist! Ive just tried it on, looks amazing. Going to get hubby to take a pic back and front and see if i am brave enough to post on profile! Its so sexy, considering i am a size 16 .. suprised it fits but it does!! Im one very happy lady!

I do love fishnet!

DEE YOU HAVE GOT TO POST!!!!! Even if its just for 5 mins LOL just let me know first!!! Knowing my luck I would miss it.......thats just the story of my life!

dickcox [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I do love fishnet!

if you are a size 16 then you you are one of the sexiest woman iv ever seen, your pic looks fantastic.

CuteAmy [sign in to see picture]

Wow didn't knw ou could send gifts :)

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I hope it fits!

I've only just seen this - and I'm quite liking it. Think I may have to purchase myself!

Are you going to review it? I'd be interested to here what you think of it

Angel x

I hope to review it ... but waiting for hubby to take some pics of me in it. He loved it, i love it and i felt soooo sexy in it!

Thank you dickcox for your comment -

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

now if only i can find someone generous to surprise me lol

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love the generosity of people x

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

smirnoff09 wrote:

I love the generosity of people x

Totally agree x

Glam_girls_69 [sign in to see picture]

awww thts good hun :) im yet to have the suprise from the postman hehe, hope u enjoy ur gift

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.