• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!

    1298112065
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    I'd like to thank whoever got the sachet of Stroke29!It's quite restored my faith in human nature (Well almost!) However, if it was from some1 on a low income, save ur flaming money; an old letch like me will only regard as a come on!

    W

    N.B. Q(uite) I(nteresting) fact: The clitoris is the only human organ whose sole function is to give pleasure.

    1298124745
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Wilkibo wrote:

    I'd like to thank whoever got the sachet of Stroke29!It's quite restored my faith in human nature (Well almost!) However, if it was from some1 on a low income, save ur flaming money; an old letch like me will only regard as a come on!

    W

    N.B. Q(uite) I(nteresting) fact: The clitoris is the only human organ whose sole function is to give pleasure.

    And they say women are better at multitasking. Pffttt...

    1298129992
    cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 87
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2010

    monstergeeza - thank you very much for your gift! I thanked you on another thread oopsy. It couldnt have come at a better time as I was having a really rough time and recovering from swine flu, thank you x

    1298228364
    slavek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2006

    Thanks for the present? Pictures will be on my normal site, makes me horny wearing it!

    1298231701
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2160
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    cheshire kat wrote:

    monstergeeza - thank you very much for your gift! I thanked you on another thread oopsy. It couldnt have come at a better time as I was having a really rough time and recovering from swine flu, thank you x

    I hope you get better from swine flu, had it last year and had to have 2months of bed rest, it was hell.

    1298236399
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Which lovely person bought me a wishlist gifty?

    Thank you so much!! *hugs*

    Adxx

    *Bump* anyone?

    Adx

    1298236565
    hustla [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    by the way adx nice pic did you pedit the picture with the flowere or did the MODS

    1298237927
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    hustla wrote:

    by the way adx nice pic did you pedit the picture with the flowere or did the MODS

    WandA added it for me :) took him ages to cut it out and add it on!

    Adx

    1303820755
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Yay! Thank you for the gorgeous birthday present :D It's beautiful and WandA will love it - he loves me in red!

    I've not had chance to try it on yet but I'm sure it'll fit fine and look fab!

    Thank you so much!

    Adxx

    1304782515
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Yay! Thank you for the gorgeous birthday present :D It's beautiful and WandA will love it - he loves me in red!

    I've not had chance to try it on yet but I'm sure it'll fit fine and look fab!

    Thank you so much!

    Adxx

    *Bump* for xXx

    Adx

    1304782738
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Oh, you're welcome! Actually I tried contacting you via Chat but it's always a bit funny with me. >.<

    I hope it fit ok! I got it in the sale. And I'm glad it's to both of your tastes. =]

    xXx

    1304784372
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    It's lovely! Thank you so much!

    Adx

    1304898919
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    Which lovely person bought me a wishlist gifty?

    Thank you so much!! *hugs*

    Adxx

    I never did find out who got me the Durex lube?!

    Adx

    1306597634
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    AA you sneaky, lovely lady you! You shouldn't have!

    I haven't tried them yet, but they're the stockings that I've always admired on cNr and have been desperate to try so I'm very chuffed :D!

    Thank you so much lovely!

    Adxx

    1306617321
    Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 316
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2010

    AA, u r spoiling us! Thank u very much for the pressie! It came completely out of the blue!

    W

    1307187407
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Thanks to the person who sent me a cute lil ringing treat! =]

    No note was left though..

    1307358937
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

    I seriously cannot breathe properly! This is like completely fantastic! I can't wipe the grin I have plastered across my face! Someone said that they had got me a wishlist gift, I was expecting a nice little something.

    I got...

    Wait for it....

    The ZINI LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *jumps around the room like a maniac*

    1307359061
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 893
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Wow that's a generous wishlist gift MM, very lucky, enjoy :)

    1307359243
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Wow that's a generous wishlist gift MM, very lucky, enjoy :)

    Very generous! Oh I will, I have been lusting after it since I joined. It's even more beautiful than I imagine! Its now on charge, I cant wait to use it.

    1307728739
    Cam_whore_69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

    I seriously cannot breathe properly! This is like completely fantastic! I can't wipe the grin I have plastered across my face! Someone said that they had got me a wishlist gift, I was expecting a nice little something.

    I got...

    Wait for it....

    The ZINI LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *jumps around the room like a maniac*

    awwww Thats really sweet :D

    Giggle, Did you wait for it to fully charge like a good girl lol !!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.