• I got a pressie!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

What did you get toxy?

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

oh wow i got two pressies in the post today from someone and i dont know who it is.................really cheered me up, so lovely...............thank you sooooo much!!! Iv had a crap few days and it so nice to know theres someone thinking of me............

Is anyone going to own up as id like to give them a big virtual hug..............;)

hey the cream and lady finger were from me :) i hope you feeling better. xxx

Aww thats so sweet littlepixi, think our poor toxy needs a bit of cheering up today bless her.

thats what i thought espeully after shes been so poorly recently she desurves it. xxx

Yeah exactly! 5 days of poorlyness is a long time! hugs to toxy.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KP you really are an inspiration - such a lovely, hard working and clever young lady! You deserve a lot of recognition and more than just a couple of presents!

And I'd love to take you up on the offer of seeing all your sciency work - it fascinates me and hopefully I'll be ina similar position in a couple of years time!

Wishing you all the luck in the world sexy lady and I'm sure you will do lots of positive work in the world of science! Not to mention making a lot of the people you meet very happy too! That DD best know how lucky he is .

Ad xxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

toxycat wrote:

oh wow i got two pressies in the post today from someone and i dont know who it is.................really cheered me up, so lovely...............thank you sooooo much!!! Iv had a crap few days and it so nice to know theres someone thinking of me............

Is anyone going to own up as id like to give them a big virtual hug..............;)

Aw.......thank you sooooooo much....how lovely r u!!!...............such a nice suprise....*big virtual hug*.............really cheered me up.........thank you!!

Hey all you gotta do now is get that job!!!...................iv got my fingers crossed for you lovely you deserve it!!!

@merrycherry....*hugs* back to you as well.............thanks lovely...had a rough morning.....but feeling a bit perkier this afternoon............littlepixi definatly helped with that!!!!!......

toxycat wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Aw.......thank you sooooooo much....how lovely r u!!!...............such a nice suprise....*big virtual hug*.............really cheered me up.........thank you!!

Hey all you gotta do now is get that job!!!...................iv got my fingers crossed for you lovely you deserve it!!!

@merrycherry....*hugs* back to you as well.............thanks lovely...had a rough morning.....but feeling a bit perkier this afternoon............littlepixi definatly helped with that!!!!!......

it was no problem at all . definatly its looking very good! im hoping to hear from them tomorrow or friday fingers crossed! thank you *hugs back*. xxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Youll have it in the bag lovely girl..............make sure you let me know asap........and thanx again...such a sweetheart!!!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I've got some gift ideas on my wishlist lol. Perhaps I'll get lucky and someone will send me one.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Who got me a book earlier in august? Sorry whoever it was I'm just catching up with things again! It's an AMAZING book! So me!!!

Thank you whoever it was!!!

*hugs*

x

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

I randomly received the new tracey cox bullet the other day, wasnt on my wishlist though and no note so not sure if it was a LH freebie or a gift?!! x

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

It was sent directly from LH so wasnt related to the adopt a thread post or anything, im not complaining though its fab! x

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Wow there are some nice people out there : ) maybe one day i will get lucky too x

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

have recieved some great new gifts, thank you to who sent it to me :D

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

This topic makes me feel all fuzzy, yay for the kindness of people <3

*bubbles* [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Everyone is great on here!! Can't wait to see if i get any in the future!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

*bubbles* wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

We've had a few, mainly for Ad (she's more popular and less abrasive than me).

It's a lovely little thing to get in the post with a lovely message! We've not sent many, only for really super duper special events or things that people have done.

*bubbles* [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

*bubbles* wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

We've had a few, mainly for Ad (she's more popular and less abrasive than me).

It's a lovely little thing to get in the post with a lovely message! We've not sent many, only for really super duper special events or things that people have done.

Its a really nice thing to do! nearly my birthday, so ill have to get popular very quick haha

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

its so nice when you get gifts makes your day x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.