£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

I don't get kittens out for just anybody, consider yourself privileged.

I laughed and I'm not entirely sure why LOL

People's heads make the pussy joke so I don't have to.

Self comedy... Like when you think of a monkey doing anything human do, makes you snigger.

When I first heard that phase I thought someone said 'kidney fiddler'. How, why and why is it worse than tickling any other organs... I thought perhaps it was a name for someone in to watersports!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I don't know whats happened to this thread but it's blimmen funny! Oh the tears! x MC x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW!!!!!!!!!!!! You gorgeous, generous girly! Thank you so much for the lovely presents!!! (one kiss for each cheek )

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

You've worked so hard sexy lady! And you even made time to be helpful and lovely as ever! I'm really glad all the hard work paid off although I always knew it would!

Adx

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW!!!!!!!!!!!! You gorgeous, generous girly! Thank you so much for the lovely presents!!! (one kiss for each cheek )

xxKPxx

Well done KP! We thought something from the sale would be your last chance to own it!

Although if it turns out your using your powers for evil and actually creating biological weapons, we want 'em back!

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

ah i hope i get the job ive gone in for cos i ve got some stuff saved for some of you guys off your wishlists . xxx

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Well done KP! We thought something from the sale would be your last chance to own it!

Although if it turns out your using your powers for evil and actually creating biological weapons, we want 'em back!

You guys made my day, twas really kind of you thank you again so much!

What if I use the wepons on the Tories? lol

Nah I could never go into anything like that, someone from the MOD visited the uni and were trying to recruit a couple of us but I said right away that they were barking up a peace-loving hippy tree!

Cancer research all the way for me! Once I get established in a lab you and Ad will be very welcome to visit to verify I'm behaving and look at the yummy squishy science in progress (this is not a ruse to perve on Ad - honest!)

xxKPxx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Too fabbie to be a lab rat KP, don't do it hun !!!

TB

Too late I'm afraid TB! I start my PhD in a couple of months!!! I can't wait though...I'm sure the hours and pay are borderline illegal but I don't mind....I'm in it for the love not the money!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Nah I could never go into anything like that, someone from the MOD visited the uni and were trying to recruit a couple of us but I said right away that they were barking up a peace-loving hippy tree!

Cancer research all the way for me! Once I get established in a lab you and Ad will be very welcome to visit to verify I'm behaving and look at the yummy squishy science in progress (this is not a ruse to perve on Ad - honest!)

xxKPxx

Even Tories don't deserve horrific facial burns... Well, maybe just the one. I jest...

I have always wanted to be asked to be a spy, that would look excellent on a CV! Actually, I could lie couldn't I? I don't imagine a new employer could just pop on a website and check! Anyway... I'm digressing again...

If we ever get the chance we'll take you up on that offer! As much as I love science I'm not one for the detail, I get bored, I'd rather watch somebody do something interesting than stare at an Excel table.

You're a top lady (and I don't mean in the dominant sense, thought I'd clear that up given the nature of this place!)! You're super clever and actually have motivation to put it to use! I can see you only being positive for this world! Helping to further medicine while not bothering with any of those little resource consuming bastard sprogs that would undo all the selfless work! You is a role model KP and for that you may even deserve a perv!!

All the best!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Too late I'm afraid TB! I start my PhD in a couple of months!!! I can't wait though...I'm sure the hours and pay are borderline illegal but I don't mind....I'm in it for the love not the money!

xxKPxx

Let me know how it goes as I can't wait for my PHD as well, even if I am a bit scared been let loose in the labs for so long. I'll get a taste of it next year when I do my masters in September.

Wow... I'll have millions of scientist friends up and down the country!

I can finally live that spy dream and pretend you're all sleeper cells...

(There must be a science joke about sleeping cells?)

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Even Tories don't deserve horrific facial burns... Well, maybe just the one. I jest...

I have always wanted to be asked to be a spy, that would look excellent on a CV! Actually, I could lie couldn't I? I don't imagine a new employer could just pop on a website and check! Anyway... I'm digressing again...

If we ever get the chance we'll take you up on that offer! As much as I love science I'm not one for the detail, I get bored, I'd rather watch somebody do something interesting than stare at an Excel table.

You're a top lady (and I don't mean in the dominant sense, thought I'd clear that up given the nature of this place!)! You're super clever and actually have motivation to put it to use! I can see you only being positive for this world! Helping to further medicine while not bothering with any of those little resource consuming bastard sprogs that would undo all the selfless work! You is a role model KP and for that you may even deserve a perv!!

All the best!

Cheers dude!!! Tis lovely to be thought of as a positive thing in the world, since I was very little I have worried that I'm just drain on resources and ultimately I do more harm than good by just existing (yes, that was a weird fear for a 6 year old to have!)

I would be more than happy to show you and your lovely wife-to-be whatever it is I actually end up doing in cancer research. I love science and I love making other people excited about it, when I'm done making/discovering things I'll probably get into teaching!

xxKPxx

WandA wrote:

G0/quiescent phase of the cell cycle is sort of the cell sleeping phase!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Cheers dude!!! Tis lovely to be thought of as a positive thing in the world, since I was very little I have worried that I'm just drain on resources and ultimately I do more harm than good by just existing (yes, that was a weird fear for a 6 year old to have!)

I would be more than happy to show you and your lovely wife-to-be whatever it is I actually end up doing in cancer research. I love science and I love making other people excited about it, when I'm done making/discovering things I'll probably get into teaching!

xxKPxx

See, deep philosophy aged 6... Clever girl I tell you!

Ad can be your online understudy! Keep her informed and you'll certainly have someone to titillate with your science malarky!

KittyPurry wrote:

WandA wrote:

G0/quiescent phase of the cell cycle is sort of the cell sleeping phase!

xxKPxx

Hmmm... I'm struggling to turn that in to a pun...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

oh wow i got two pressies in the post today from someone and i dont know who it is.................really cheered me up, so lovely...............thank you sooooo much!!! Iv had a crap few days and it so nice to know theres someone thinking of me............

Is anyone going to own up as id like to give them a big virtual hug..............;)

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mmmm...still noone has owned up......come on......who are u!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.