• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Perineum pleasure

tigerpunk [sign in to see picture]

I've been checking out the posts and not come across much that informs on playing with your perineum (might be my impatience and if they are there please direct me).

I have been into prostate play for about a year now and had little or no success with internal stimulation. I bought several different toys, from proper prostate toys to butt plugs and couldn't quite find the right spot. I came to the conclusion that for me the big-o may not be possible.

Fortunately I came across an article where the author bestows the joy of perineum (or external) stimulation. In fact he went on to say that for him this was more pleasurable that direct or internal stimulation which didn't fill him with joy at the thought of 'sticking something up his bum'.

On a whim I bought a lovehoney magic wand and WOW. The first time of using it I was quivering within 5 minutes and experiencing several mini-o's.

Over a period of months I have gotten better at what works for me and now regularly enjoy dry orgasms and with being a bit of a leaker squirting orgasms as well (not ejaculation as I can have 2 or 3 within the space of a couple of minutes).

If either yourself (if male) or your OH is a bit unsure or uneasy about putting things in your bum give this a go first. You wont be disappointed

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hi Tigerpunk,

Thank you for your post as I actually found this really interesting! The perineum is not mentioned very often and a lot of men definitely get stimulation from it. I would actually like to learn a lot more about it too.

There are quite a few products which can help with stimulation like that too such as: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35549

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

My wife used a cold beaded glass dildo on my perenium recently - it felt sensational

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Great tips! Thanks for sharing :D 

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Very interesting, im now googling for more info and diagrams! thanks.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for sharing this... My hubby loves the wand so will see if he fancies trying this 😀

tigerpunk [sign in to see picture]

Glad that this little titbit of info is being useful and thanks all for your replys.

I would add that everyone is different so what works for me might not for someone else but it is all about the exploration (either by yourself or even better with your OH). I prefer the wand on the lowest setting (gives more of a rumbly feeling) rather than the intense buzz when you get towards full power. As for where, again every man is built differently but the general location is between the end of the ball sack and the anus (the area sometimes referred to as the taint). With being more of a massage this can be a good way to introduce your man to the pleasure of the prostate and if the feelings are initially too weird easy to stop and concentrate on the penis

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Oh I'm gonna get my wife to so try this on me...thanks all

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My oh loves me using my magic wand on his perineum....he also loves me licking, sucking and nibbling it (his perineum not the wand) ! Lol A wand held there while I give him a blowjob is guaranteed to give him a very explosive orgasm and me a great mouthful 😉xx

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

My oh loves me using my magic wand on his perineum....he also loves me licking, sucking and nibbling it (his perineum not the wand) ! Lol A wand held there while I give him a blowjob is guaranteed to give him a very explosive orgasm and me a great mouthful 😉xx

Ha, ha Terri you made me laugh a lot - the thought of you nibbling on the wand is hilarious!

Optimized [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree Tigerpunk...wrote a review of the black wand where I sang the praises of perineal pleasure. Much more intense for me than internal stimulation. In fact I can sometimes just rub and massage perineum with my fingers, and cum without stroking my cock at all 😉

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Terri JJ, I do have to recommend you on your post. You do write some very good and interesting things on your post. Very well done job. Congrats. I know this is not about the topic, but just had to congrats Terri on all her posts. Some are very thoughtful and entertaining and funny.
    Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I'm excited to try this on my hubby ❤❤ BJ and a wand, he's in for a treat 😀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.