• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Feeling Horny

Doubleshadow [sign in to see picture]

I don't know why but I've been feeling really horny today and it's taking some serious willpower to stop from sorting myself out, anyone else feeling the 'heat' today?

Homeguy [sign in to see picture]

WOW.

I was about to post what happened when I got home today and saw this thread.

Feeling a little horny on the way home, I decided to hit the shower and found a little butt plug to play with. It's been a long time since I've played with one luckily it was only small. Once I was happy with it I stuck it on the wall and reversed onto it.

Like you though, serious willpower stopped me from finishing.

Doubleshadow [sign in to see picture]

Homeguy wrote:

WOW.

I was about to post what happened when I got home today and saw this thread.

Feeling a little horny on the way home, I decided to hit the shower and found a little butt plug to play with. It's been a long time since I've played with one luckily it was only small. Once I was happy with it I stuck it on the wall and reversed onto it.

Like you though, serious willpower stopped me from finishing.

I may have to invest in a small butt plug (or something) ;-)

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Yes! And it's that time of month for my wife. I've warned her, she muttered something about a vibrating butt plug and sorting it out. Well, I haven't had time, and the house is full of guests at the moment.

So it will be later - with her. I hope she helps, she might just watch!

FiE [sign in to see picture]

Always :)

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Yep, had a break from play yesterday so definitely feeling ready for a session tonight.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I feel horny at least once a day lol. Definitely have more play with my toys than hubby 😊

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I've got hornier as I've got older...horny a lot here.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm always horny.....always have been.....always will be ! Lol xx

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

I'm always horny and sort myself out at least once a day

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the age thing, I am horny as well. Growing old disgracefully!

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Can't wait for the age thing to kick in with me! I'm usually not to bad, but when it hits it needs to be sorted asap!

Bossbird [sign in to see picture]

I was 54 2 months ago and decided I was no longer going to be deprived of sex, regardless of the fact my husband doesn't want sex with me ! So I watched some videos of women masturbating, to learn what to do , as I had never done it before !! And since then I think about and masturbate every night, whilst talking to men on a gaming site I play on,. It is mind blowing and it has brought me a lot of pleasure ! I always feel horney these days !! And am glad for it .

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Bossbird wrote:

I was 54 2 months ago and decided I was no longer going to be deprived of sex, regardless of the fact my husband doesn't want sex with me ! So I watched some videos of women masturbating, to learn what to do , as I had never done it before !! And since then I think about and masturbate every night, whilst talking to men on a gaming site I play on,. It is mind blowing and it has brought me a lot of pleasure ! I always feel horney these days !! And am glad for it .

Great to hear you've taken things into your own hands (literally)!! How long had it been since you had sex with your husband?
    Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm with you Terri JJ, I'm like that 24 hours a day. But I don't have a lady to go home to, to relieve the horriness. I got to find a lady real fast.
    Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Same 😂
    Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

Bossbird wrote:

I'm with you on this one, hubby doesn't want me anymore - it's been discussed but I still have needs which come and go as the weather changes here in the U.K.

Really difficult at work though lol

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Bossbird wrote:

I am into my early 50 and a "super sexed up" woman. Often I wanted a penis in there if possible. So I masturbate quite a fair bit either with a dildo or a wireless bullet worn in there.
    Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Amethyst2 wrote:

Bossbird wrote:

I'm with you on this one, hubby doesn't want me anymore - it's been discussed but I still have needs which come and go as the weather changes here in the U.K.

Really difficult at work though lol

Well, Amethyst2, I guess we are in the same boat. I don't have any body to have sex with and your hubby don't want to give you any sex. If I was in England and close by we could hook up and help each other out. Because at 31 Years old you should be having all the sex you can. Good luck Amethyst2.
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Been horny the past couple of days, but house sitting for my parents and it feels wrong to do anything about it here.

Imight have to pop home if the feeling becomes too much!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.