• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What do you do/say when reaching orgasm

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH were talking about the things we do and say when we are reaching our orgasms, for me if im having a particular strong orgasm the O shit word pops out of me i have not control on those words, My OH well thats different scratching biting my lip she does alot more than me, without her knowing she is doing it.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

F*ck is pretty common in our bedroom. My partner rarely swears too so when he breathily curses in bed I find it rather attractive

InOrbit1971 [sign in to see picture]

For me it's "Oh GOD yes!", which we sometimes laugh about where God is saying "YES, WHAT IS IT? Oh, another orgasm again". My OH completely freezes and tenses, she doesn't even breath during her O.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby usually says "oh fuck" then dammit as he didn't want to finish haha... For me it's usually "oh god yes" I get pretty loud 😂

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

I alwsys feel the need to state "I'm going to cum" and grab something (sheets usually) lol - think its just to ensure that OH doesn't actually stop what he's doing and gives it some extra whooomph :-D

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

It varies for me!! I usually say "don't stop' or ' oh yes' whilst biting my lip or the pillow. My OH usually says 'sorry sweet!' To this day after nearly 8 years together he still apologies before he cums as if it's a bad thing! He says he feels bad for ending our session!

Senator [sign in to see picture]

It depends, if it's been a while between innings and it's a particularly short time at the crease, then oops or bugger, if it's been a good session, then a stifled chewbacca growl. Mrs Sen doesn't say much, stifled moans mostly.

Kids bedrooms are too close for much else.....

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

GinaGee74 wrote:

I alwsys feel the need to state "I'm going to cum" and grab something (sheets usually) lol - think its just to ensure that OH doesn't actually stop what he's doing and gives it some extra whooomph :-D

As a man, hearing a woman saying she if going to cum is guaranteed to make me also
    Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

I start to moan louder and my body starts to move trying to get what ever is pleasuring me deeper and at the right spot.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

For me it's 'please' as I always ask permission before I come, which is a huge turn on for both of us :) x

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

It differs from session to session. I mostly like to say I am going to cum so he ramps it up a bit But I find it such a huge turn on if he tells me he is about to cum! Sometimes I will say when I am close and ask permission to cum but if we are having that kind of session and I'm feeling extra naughty I'll try to stay as quiet as I can while cumming just to hear him say 'did you just f*cking cum? I didn't say you could.....' followed by whatever delicous punishment he decides I need

capt [sign in to see picture]

If people can hear us, nothing! Mostly my wife and I both mutter "I'm gonna cum..." when we're close to let the other person know, then various "don't stop" or "faster/harder/lighter"... etc, until the main event. I don't usually say much at the actual point of cumming but my wife occasionally says "F**king hell" if it's particularly good or both of us will sometimes say "OH BABY!". I do occasionally say "STOP, let go!" and my wife will stop and let go until I say "OK", which after a few iterations builds up the orgasm to be stronger and more pleasurable. Each to their own!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.