99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Paying for sex.........

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

I feel like I might have to as i'm single, but at the same time I feel like it's weird to pay for sex or I feel like I have to pay for it becuase no one wants me .

Any opinions on this matter ?

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

Definitely not weird at all to pay for sex or kink services.

I get paid for adult work I do not have sex for money although if I was freely single and it was safe then I probably would I don't see anything wrong with it.

I get paid for providing a service not sex and not even sleazy just a bit of foot trampling and foot worship I know many other females who do this and some yes get paid for sex when it is safe and being consented to on both parts then why not. Never be ashamed.

If you want to just go for it just be safe :)

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Do women commonly pay for sex? I thought generally only a service that people provided for men?

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

Vixenchel wrote:

Definitely not weird at all to pay for sex or kink services.

I get paid for adult work I do not have sex for money although if I was freely single and it was safe then I probably would I don't see anything wrong with it.

I get paid for providing a service not sex and not even sleazy just a bit of foot trampling and foot worship I know many other females who do this and some yes get paid for sex when it is safe and being consented to on both parts then why not. Never be ashamed.

If you want to just go for it just be safe :)

Thank you Vixenchel.

Jasonj250 [sign in to see picture]

I have paid for sex a few times it's great for when you can't get it.

dandafun [sign in to see picture]

I've paid for sex on two occasions, both time in my very early 20s. First was when a pal of mine was going through bad time. His marriage was falling apart and he was hitting the drink hard. Having known him for a good few years, I knew getting him laid would snap him out of it. I couldn't be bothered chasing women through bars etc so I suggested we go to a massage parlour. We were concerned that we could end up in some seedy brothel with women that had been illegally trafficked, but within a few minutes, the women there were clearly there through choice, were proud of what they did and were very skilled! Neither of us lasted any great length of time.

The second time was only a few months after the first. I was in a new town and a bit bored, so was flicking through a local newspaper someone had left behind in a cafe. Lo and behold there was an advert and a phone number for a "massage service". I felt an urge and figured why not. Gave her a call and ended up in a lovely flat with a very beautiful woman my age. After talking for a bit, it turns out she loved what she did and it meant that she had paid for her flat outright by only working a few days a week. I had a tremendous time for not much more than I'd spend on a night out on the pull.

Both times I left feeling very satisfied and happy I had gotten value for money. In my youth I spent a great many nights on the pull, typically with one thing in mind. I'd wake up in a strange bed, hungover and suddenly realising the woman I had just slept with really wasn't my type. This lead to feeling guilty about having my way with her and then running off. Not guilty enough that I didn't do the same thing the next weekend. I was a different person back then and thankfully I calmed down when I hit mid 20s and all that stopped. Looking back, I'd have had more fun and it would've been better value for money if I'd paid for sex rather than sleeping with anyone who would invite me home with them. It certainly would've lead to less guilt on my part. But hey, that's just how it is.

Short version is, yes I've paid for sex, no it wasn't weird, but I did make sure they were willing participants in the transaction. It was a lot of fun

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.